Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lopsided boobs

+2
_wildflower_
Mythroment43
6 posters

Go down

Lopsided boobs Empty Lopsided boobs

Post by Mythroment43 21st April 2015, 7:31 am

hi,
I am very much worried about my lopsided breast. My left one is a little smaller than the other. I lost my confidence because of this. I am a healthy enough and physically fit, but this issue made my figure worst and noticeable. What can I do to resolve this? I had heard about <removed link> Will any of these methods suits me? Please put forward your suggestions.

Last edited by Charlii on 20th May 2015, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed link for advertising)
Mythroment43
Mythroment43
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Lopsided boobs Empty Re: Lopsided boobs

Post by _wildflower_ 21st April 2015, 8:37 am

Hey, I have a B and a C cup it bothers me so much too! I am getting a BA (enlargement) I will have 2 different sizes in each one to even them out, I am also getting a lift just on the larger side so that my nipples will be level, I don't think the one sided lift is very common but its right for me as there is a difference in height.

If you book some free consultations with surgeons they will give you suggestions on what they can do.

A lot that I have been to just offered the different sized implants. Which is fine for some people if they are a similar shape and its literally just a volume difference.

I know I want a better result than just implants as I know that sometimes enlargements can accentuate asymmetry so I am going to BMI hospital rather than a high street clinic, they cost a bit more but I think its worth it they really do have the best of the best surgeons, reconstructive surgeons for example not just cosmetic surgeons.

So yeah you're not on your own! Definitely go get some free consultations :)

I hope this is helpful to you!xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 21st April 2015, 8:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is not an unusual thing to have.. You wont believe how many women have different siEd breasts. To put your mind at ease, go and see at LEAST three surgeons and get their honest opinion. You will meet one that you click with and feel is the most suitable for you! 

_wildflower_ has said what id suggest, sometimes surgeons use diff size implants to correct symmetry! 

Most of the questions you want to ask will be asked on this forum somewhere! We are all here for you :-) xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 21st April 2015, 9:42 am

Hi & Welcome to Breast Buddies Mythroment43. wavey   ,
As your new here you may want to pop a post in the Newbies Say Hello section to introduce yourself  & also so everyone can welcome you to the forum.
As your pre BA you may find the info we have in the Breast  Augmentation Information section of use to you ,there's everything in there including  a fab consultation note book filled with every question imaginable that you may wish to ask at consultations. This section will also help you understand what's involved in having a BA & help you better prepare.
Regardless of where in the world you are intending on having your op you will want to look for surgeons with the best qualifications & experience in the procedure .Have a few consultations, preferably with at least 3 surgeons to explore all options available to you until you find a surgeon you are confident in getting you the results you are after.
Asymmetry is common so you're not alone in having this. Sometimes it can be corrected using different sized implants in each breast to even them out , where the difference  in much greater & one breast much larger surgeons may correct this by doing a breast lift on the larger side. You will only know what is recommended for you when you have consultations, again having a few consultations you will find out what the different surgeons recommend and what ultimately you feel is the best route surgery wise.
Any questions do feel free to post away in the General Breast Augmentation where it's never very long before the lovely ladies on here are around to answer & advise you where they possibly can.

Enjoy the forum, we have a fab bunch of ladies who I'm sure will make you feel more than welcome.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 21st April 2015, 12:18 pm

I think the girls here have said it all... I just wanted to say welcome wavey
I had asymmetry which was corrected when the surgeon noticed one of my creases was lower than the other, crease moved down.. same size implants = Perfect size boobs (my right still looks bigger in my avi at 2 weeks) - but swelling gone down and same size now xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 21st April 2015, 2:47 pm

I had asymmetry as well. One implant slightly bigger than the other. It's very common. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down