Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boobs feel so tiny

+5
anneritchley
9NDFp
Mammamia
EmzH
Twinky
9 posters

Go down

boobs feel so tiny Empty boobs feel so tiny

Post by Twinky 31st March 2015, 11:49 am

So this may sound  silly but I swear to god,  my boobs feel tinier than EVER! Since this all began I have never looked at them so much, and am just feeling so crappy about how ridiculously  tiny they are, I mean what the hell! I'm so pleased this will change come June,  but feels like forever coming round! 
All I think about is boobs, all I look at is boobs, the amount of pics on my phone and tablet, you would think it belongs to a boob mad male lol!

Was it like this for everyone?

I feel even more self concious than ever lately, I think as iv lost weight as well makes me notice them more, I seriously  feel like a broad man.

Hate it
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

boobs feel so tiny Empty Re: boobs feel so tiny

Post by EmzH 31st March 2015, 12:03 pm

I'm completely like this hun! My op's in May & it can't come quick enough. Phone's full of boob pics, have been wearing padded bras constantly.

Same with the gym bit - haven't lost weight but leaner so look even flatter than before.

It'll be your turn before you know it though, just look forward to that date in June when you get them xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 31st March 2015, 12:07 pm

Yep I wear padded bra's when I go out,  but aren't they uncomfortable! I feel like everyone's looking at me 'look she's a fraud hats a padded bra'! 
Lol! Oh god....roll on June. 

Thanks EmzH x
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 31st March 2015, 12:24 pm

No worries [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] anytime you need to vent give me a shout! It's frustrating when you've booked so far in advance but at least we've got all the lovely ladies on here to help :) x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 31st March 2015, 1:07 pm

It will fly by! I'm sure it's frustrating though as I know I am really impatient! See it as a bonus....you have all this time to research and feel certain with your decisions so afterwards you will feel happy and assured you made the right ones! It will be here before you know it!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 31st March 2015, 2:16 pm

Hi Twinky! I'm just the same!! I'm completely boob obsessed - my phone and computer and I keep printing pictures of ones I find I like to show at consultations - it's got to point where my 9 yr old daughter has asked me why I keep looking at pictures of boobs and bras!! So embarrassing lol! The time will fly for you hopefully :-). I can't have it done till August such a long time still to wait but have to fit it around school hols and when husband can take time off work. Xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 31st March 2015, 3:29 pm

Hi, my phone was full of booby pictures. I was always thinking about it. Almost to the point where nothing else was getting done. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 31st March 2015, 3:43 pm

I'm forever looking at boobs, even tagging my husband on instagram at fitness models like look at hers! haha last time he was at a JiuJitsu class and he opened it and quickly shut it again thinking people would think he was perving on other women lmao oops
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 31st March 2015, 4:07 pm

Yep thats kinda where im at now,  where nothings gettin dun lol! 
Kids r off skoool and im having to hide ehat im searchin for (I have girls so dnt want them to know)
but yep...june feels a long way away. Good to hear im jot the only one!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 31st March 2015, 4:38 pm

Your time will come and you will be on the other side still constantly talking about boobs lol x however you will have your own new set
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 31st March 2015, 4:38 pm

It deleted half of my msg
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 31st March 2015, 4:40 pm

I'm only 11 post op and I'm still thinking about boobs lol I remember booking and being 6 weeks away from op date which felt like forever but it did come round so fast x
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 31st March 2015, 5:14 pm

I feel exactly the same Hun. Boobs are the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last thing before I go to sleep. It's exhausting! It's such a up and down journey to as you wait until your turn. Mix of emotions and excitement. I've almost bored myself with it now because I've had a stonking 8 week weight for mine and finally I'm only a week away. 

This whole process has been a Rollercoaster but one thing it has made me realise unfortunately is just how insecure I am about my boobs. It's sad really because it's really hits a nerve when I see myself topless or in a sports bra (where they are totally flat). I live with housemates who have gorgeous natural boobs which I can never stop looking at and I get so ridiculously jealous if I see my bf has 'liked' a picture of some celeb with big boobs on IG. No matter how scared I get and how much I worry about a future with implants I think it's going to really transform my confidence. I just hope the end result looks good!! 

Xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 31st March 2015, 7:49 pm

I feel your pain blush, I have always been so self concious of them, but my nature is to wise crack my way out of it in front of people, making out like im not bothered..when I clearly am. And I do go through periods in my life where it really gets me down.
I have recently turned a corner though,  prob since turning 30, and im less down about it as I was, however that aching for a more womanly figure is always there.
We're efinacially stable, im done haveing my babies, and im ready for this.
jst wish it was tomorrow and not in june...I have all this time to obsess and mull over it all. 
Good luck blush. And all you lovely ladies gojng through your bj journeys xxxx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 3rd April 2015, 2:34 pm

Hey ladies.. I know im a few days later but i feel your pain! Im 22 so still young but feel this is my time to be selfish as i have nonkids and no commitments!

I just about fill a B cup and it gets me down so much.. You see these women with lovely bodies and to die for boobs! I question why i wasnt lucky and blessed with this?!

I have my meeting with my surgeon on April 16th and hoping i can book for June too! As my care co-ordinator said i can book from a few weeks time to years away! 

Hope you all get the boobies wevwere all supposed to be given! X
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down