Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any horse owners on here?

+3
Charlii
EmzH
mooomin
7 posters

Go down

Any horse owners on here? Empty Any horse owners on here?

Post by mooomin 23rd March 2015, 12:35 pm

I am new on here so apologies if I'm posting in the wrong area!

I wondered is there's any horse owners on here and when you were back on board? I was initially told 6 weeks but just wanted to hear some personal experiences?
mooomin
mooomin
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Any horse owners on here? Empty Re: Any horse owners on here?

Post by EmzH 23rd March 2015, 12:59 pm

Not an owner but I do ride. I've heard 6 weeks for gentle exercise & up to 3months for riding - depending on healing time - I think you also have to take into account that something could happen & you drop off.
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 23rd March 2015, 1:18 pm

The 6wk is a guide time, so just because you're allowed at 6wk, won't mean you'll be physically able to. It applies to any exercise. There was no way I was ready to start running again at 6wk, more like 3-6months. Some girls are fine and can go straight back to it, others it takes time. The only way to know is to listen to your body. I'd suggest easing back into it when the time comes
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd March 2015, 1:28 pm

Guideline 6 weeks however, it could be around 12 weeks. 
6 weeks is gentle excerise and 12 is for weights.

It's just even though at 6 weeks your external stitches and scars are nearly healed. However internally it takes around 3montha fir I eternal stitches to is solve and can carry in healing inside for up to a year. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by neeleytrev123 23rd March 2015, 3:30 pm

I am moomin!! .. But im pre ba too!.. So not much help :-(, mine still in at night at moment but is going out full time before I have op, one is away on show production and still have a pony at home, so he's going out for break, it's my daughters lead rein pony, so I'm thinking 6 weeks vefore I do leading just incase.. But as for mucking out/ haynet a/water it will not be a prob but imagine 6/8 weeks for that.. Just hope I'm back strong for the the dreaded winter as be back up to 2 horses ! Lol :-) xxx
neeleytrev123
neeleytrev123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 23rd March 2015, 5:46 pm

Hi, although I don't ride a horse, I do some serious off road mountain biking, rock drops, gap jumps, some severe rock riding down the side of a mountain. I was told at least 3 months depending how you feel after that. I would also make sure you have the best support possible for your boobs. I'm 4 months PO, and I'm doing my first bit of mountain work at the weekend. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 23rd March 2015, 7:24 pm

Hello- I went back to stable duties this week- 5 weeks post op. Taking it very easy! No way I would get in the saddle at this stage . I still have some discomfort in the sides of my boobs so wouldn't want to do any pulling on reins not to mention I can't get a rug on the horses and no chance of lifting a saddle. Hurts to reach up where they cut the incisions urgh creeps me out just talking about it
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by mooomin 23rd March 2015, 7:53 pm

Thanks for the replies! I have 5! I booked my op today for September so I can enjoy this season still without being too quick to get back in the saddle! Two will be sold this summer so will be down to 3 by the time of op, mums going to do evenings and paying a groom for mornings! I think I've planned the timing well then so il look to get back in the saddle in the new year so I have plenty time to get ready for NEXT season! Who thought having a boob job took so much planning!
mooomin
mooomin
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 23rd March 2015, 7:58 pm

It's such a lot of organising but I did well at keeping it quiet and no one knows other than close friends haha!!
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd March 2015, 8:04 pm

It's great you're taking everything into consideration Hun, xx and very sensible yes
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down