Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Check up.. updated picture trail

+4
LindaP
blush89
Moocher90
sarahlou222
8 posters

Go down

First Check up.. updated picture trail Empty First Check up.. updated picture trail

Post by sarahlou222 18th March 2015, 10:12 am

Hello lovely ladies!

Last night I saw the surgeon for my first check up, I only had micropore tape over the incisions which he removed to reveal a lovely little line on each side - this surgeon is known for spending extra time in theatre just to take time stitching!
He hasn't put anything else over them, so he's told me to dry thoroughly after a shower and to keep applying moisturiser to my boobs but stay well clear of the incisions.

I asked him when he thought it would be ok to wear wired bras again, he said another 10 weeks because he understands a lot of changes happen and he doesn't want me to buy loads of bras and then they don't fit a month later! - he also said 'if you want to wear a bra for a Saturday night out he would let me off' Hysterical I assume he's had so many women say 'oh but just one night' lol, it did make me chuckle! I walked out of these on cloud9

I also wanted to mention, when I first met Mr Foo. he asked me to try on different size sports bras with rice to fill them out, and to bring the bra I most liked the look of to the next consultation. I took with me a 32DD but also bought super cheap wired bra in the same size, this bra is now in my Avi and the cup fits pretty much perfect perfect!!! - now there's a surgeon who gives you the cup size you ask for, even though he kept on saying 'I don't guarantee a size' he must of said it at least 10 times! The bra is too big in the back so I'm thinking I'll be nearer the sister size of 30E - if they don't get bigger when they fluff!

I've updated my picture trail - in ' new assets' you can see the changes already, and also there is one new one in 'clothing' of a bikini taken yesterday, tonight I'll add after pictures of all the different clothing items.... I'll do it again in a few weeks time to show the dropping/fluffing too!

Hope you are all having a great day! group hug xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

First Check up.. updated picture trail Empty Re: First Check up.. updated picture trail

Post by Moocher90 18th March 2015, 10:24 am

Awwww sounds amazing Hun xxx glad your first post op appointment went well! Your avi looks great xx
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

First Check up.. updated picture trail Empty Re: First Check up.. updated picture trail

Post by Moocher90 18th March 2015, 10:28 am

Your pic trail is sooo good shows you how much they have changed in 2 weeks :) x so happy for you xx
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 18th March 2015, 10:35 am

Thank you! Hug - I couldn't believe how much they change in 2 weeks. I look down at them at my desk at work and I started thinking 'they look closer together' then when I put the pictures together I was like oooooooooooo yeah! x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 18th March 2015, 10:38 am

When I get mine done I want to take pictures daily! Just to see a year later how they changed over time :)

I've messaged you, but gorgeous avi sarah :) So pleased you had a great experience with the surgeon. His precision was obviously second to none!

xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 18th March 2015, 11:27 am

That's pretty much what I have done.. although a couple of them are taken at a weird angle and don't make the boobs look that great lol.
Thank you very much :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaP 18th March 2015, 11:32 am

Your avi looks beautiful, you must be so pleased! x
LindaP
LindaP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th March 2015, 11:48 am

Glad the check up went well
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by neeleytrev123 18th March 2015, 12:51 pm

Sarahlou they look FAB!!.. Hope you didn't mind me looking :-), you are healing fantastic... Hope mine turn out like yours, you have had a really good experience, just what I'm hoping for!.. And thanks for all your info and your diary and for keeping us upto date,can't speak for others but for me it's been really helpfull so thank you Hun xxxx
neeleytrev123
neeleytrev123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 18th March 2015, 12:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I picked a leaflet up for your yesterday!
I know I can't hand it to you but I thought I would take a picture of the front for you, it has a picture of Jackie, her email and phone number too. So you know who she is :)

Thank you so much.. I'm even the right way up now (Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!) no problem at all, I wanted to help as many people as possible by sharing my experience, pictures etc. xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 18th March 2015, 7:55 pm

Glad your check up went so well! Your avi looks so amazing! 
They look great already and it's only been 15 days, u must b so pleased xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

Post by neeleytrev123 18th March 2015, 9:30 pm

Aww bless you, that's really kind of you!!.cant wait just to get the ball rolling and get on with it.. Before I chicken out! Lol,rang them today, secretary said they would be ringing soon then I will see surgeon again to further discuss sizes and do pre op, she kept saying in 2 week intervals, don't think she realises I've only 4 wks till op!! But yours really do look ace it's exciting to think in a month I shall have my own set! Haha xxx
neeleytrev123
neeleytrev123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 18th March 2015, 9:56 pm

First Check up.. updated picture trail Jackie10
There you go, if you click it you'll get the full size image which I hope you can read.
I'm so happy and excited for you :)
Do you know the name of the secretary? I think yours will be different with a different surgeon xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 18th March 2015, 9:58 pm

Thank you Paige.. I'm very very happy and pretty much back to normal now.. yay!
How are you my lovely? xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 18th March 2015, 10:17 pm

Great news, really pleased all went well and thanks again for sharing your pics with me. The changes are really noticeable already only 2 weeks later and they look great. Your surgeon has done a perfect job xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 18th March 2015, 10:35 pm

Your very welcome! They haven't changed hugely but enough to see a difference with pictures side by side :) x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 18th March 2015, 10:41 pm

Just realised what I said neeleytrev.. I meant hope you can read as in 'not blurry'... The way I put it makes it sound like you can't read... So sorry Give You xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 18th March 2015, 11:06 pm

sarahlou222 wrote:Thank you Paige.. I'm very very happy and pretty much back to normal now.. yay!
How are you my lovely? xx
Youve had a really good experience && your healing process is going great for you hun , so pleased for u :-) im
Doing okay myself apart from nipples still very soar & boobs soar/senstive, feel sunburnt feeling! x x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

Post by neeleytrev123 19th March 2015, 7:48 pm

Sarahlou.. Hahaha no worries I never read it that way if you know what I mean! Lol.. And it wasn't blurry either! So well done :-))) xx
neeleytrev123
neeleytrev123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 19th March 2015, 8:23 pm

They will improve soon Paige, my right nipple has felt sensitive today.

Phew!! Aww I'm glad you could read it :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down