Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipples...

+4
Mammamia
anneritchley
Gembo
Paige's
8 posters

Go down

Nipples... Empty Nipples...

Post by Paige's 11th March 2015, 8:31 pm

My nipples are so soar.. Anything i can put on them to help? Also bottom off boob complety numb how long for? x x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

Nipples... Empty Re: Nipples...

Post by Gembo 11th March 2015, 8:36 pm

I'm hoping some one will suggest something as my right nipple is so sore it's unreal . Can't even touch it . Even if the cat sits on my lap and accidentally brushes past me when I'm wearing like three layers it's so sore.
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 11th March 2015, 8:41 pm

Same Hun, and if I get cold they go even more sore! So painfull!! x 
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 11th March 2015, 8:47 pm

Hi I'm nearly 4 months PO and bottom of books is still numb. Could take a year or more. I used cotton wool pads to put over my nipples that helped a lot xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 11th March 2015, 8:49 pm

Okay thanks Hun! I'll try the cotton wool pads tomorrow then as went back to work today, was cold there which made nipples feel soo soar! x x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 11th March 2015, 8:50 pm

Does cleavridge change atoll? Feel a slight gap between mine? x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 11th March 2015, 9:17 pm

I think some people recommend the cream people use when they get sore nipples whilst breast feeding. There are lots of different brands and boots etc sell it. Didn't use it myself. The numbness can take a while to come back. Not sure when mine returned but definitely by 7 months, maybe before.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 11th March 2015, 9:18 pm

Your cleavage gaps stays the same as pre op, but as your boobs soften it changes in appearance loads and your boobs will squash together more! There are lots of changes to come!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 11th March 2015, 9:22 pm

Thanks mammamia- I think it's just because they look rubbish in a sports bra that I'm asking bout the cleave ridge! I no wen I can wear normally bras again they'll b fab!! Lol I'm just been Impatient xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 11th March 2015, 9:24 pm

Paige's wrote:Does cleavridge change atoll? Feel a slight gap between mine? x x
Cleavage generally stays the same as pre op, the size of gap varies from person to person , once the settle & soften up boobs come together to gain cleavage in a bra.
The pads should help to cushion & protect nipples whilst they are over sensitive, some surgeons recommend gently massaging nipples to desensitise them.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 11th March 2015, 9:29 pm

Thanks mirren- I think it's just because how they look in the sports bra, which is not good lol! Yes deffently need to get some cotton wool or something to protect my nipples, they are really soar & more pAinfull when I'm cold! keep having more pain in right boob since had them done really, is this normal as they heal differently? xxxx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 11th March 2015, 9:34 pm

Believe it or not, one day you'll have a great cleavage in a sports bra too!! Totally normal to have different feelings/pain in each boob as they heal. One may have undergone more trauma during surgery for example x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 11th March 2015, 9:38 pm

I no I need to keep telling myself it's only been 2 weeks, and to b patient lol they havnt even softened yet! They look amazing without the bra on.. Just the sports bra I feel makes them look smaller than what they r xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 11th March 2015, 9:44 pm

Can I ask another question without sounding silly? We'll I got measured in m&s .. To make sure was in right sports bra as was in a 34D.. Anyway, she said I'm 32D.. But leaves all marks on my breast were the pattern of the bra is, like a line across above nipple, should it do that or to tight? x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 11th March 2015, 9:58 pm

No silly questions here (although I think ive probably asked a few of my own!!). It's fine if it leaves imprints, it needs to feel supportive, but not ridiculously restrictive. The band should feel snug. Once you've got the all clear get another sizing though as sports bra sizing I think aren't neccesarily the same as bras with cups and wires. I can actually fit a m&s 34c sports bra (on the toughest clasp which is actually a no no, but it's left over from post op days) but wear a 32dd in their normal bras. 32dd in shock absorbers and 30e in the panache sports bras! Nothing is ever simple....
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 11th March 2015, 10:22 pm

The sore nipples will go on their own, mine were like it for 6 months. The numbness, anything from 6 months but can take a year or 2, some women it's permanent x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 11th March 2015, 10:30 pm

yeah feels deffently supportive so should be okay then.. Lol really? I have the 32D on the middle clasp! can't wait to get sized up when I've got the all clear then bra shopping! I've just put some cotton wool over nipples, c how I get on and may get some pregnancy breast pads c if they help maybe?!  Thanks princess_x , ohh I do hope the nipples don't last soar for 6 months! Really painfull! xxx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th March 2015, 9:15 am

Nipple sensation will continue to change for a while, they could be numb one day and super sore the next, but it'll settle down. Keep them moisturised, used cotton pads to protect, and if they're really bad, there's some breast feeding nipple cream that some of the girls use.

Your cleavage will be the same post as pre op. But if you're like me and had nothing to make cleavage from in the first place, you might be pleasantly surprised!

Sports bras can measure up different to regular bras, I wear a DD where I'm normally an E. As long as it feels secure, fit two fingers in the band (new bras should always be on the loosest so you can tighten with give, but if your swelling is reducing then wear to fit) and the cups smooth against your breast. If it's leaving red marks, that's fine, you'll find you need them tighter to properly support you. But if it's cutting off the blood supply, or is incredibly uncomfortable, then it's too tight.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th March 2015, 9:23 am

Try round cotton wool pads or maternity pads for your nipples to stop the rubbing on your bra.

As for numbness, my lefty underboob nipple downwards,  is still completely numb 2 years on! 
I don't hold out any hope for sensation returning but it's fine, I can live with it as I love my boobs!! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 16th March 2015, 11:20 pm

Thanks for replys/help girls! 
I used cotton wool pads, helped a little! There still soar but not as bad as they were! ATM there feeling erm how do I explain lol... Sunburnt! Really soar to touch etc... There looking better day by day though- I've been getting slight boob greed where I feel there not as big as I felt at first when I seen them lol but think that's because I'm used to them naw lol... Hope all u girls good x x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 17th March 2015, 10:21 am

Mine are still really bad, the right one is the worst . Feels bruised behind the nipple just horrible.
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 17th March 2015, 2:47 pm

I would say my skin and nipples were sore up until 8 week Mark. It does get better. I still get the odd twinge even now. There is a lot of healing going on inside we can't see xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 17th March 2015, 5:29 pm

Why is my avi pic upside down argh!
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict