Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conical med profile all booked 16th march :-D

+3
sarahlou222
Emmapinder1983
Blondie14
7 posters

Go down

Conical med profile all booked 16th march :-D  Empty Conical med profile all booked 16th march :-D

Post by Blondie14 7th March 2015, 2:08 pm

I'm officially booked in now 16th march for my new boobies I can't wait! Went to see my surgeon again Friday to go through everything once again. He did his measurements and told me is lost weight since last time he saw me. He said he will order a couple of sizes in and put the biggest in that will fit sizes he's picked range from 310cc to 510 cc I'm hoping towards bigger size! Is that normal for surgeon to take different sizes in like that with such a big range? He knows I want to be quite big. We've decided on the conical mp now to lift my boobs I'm hoping I get a good lift cuz I have quite droopy boobs :-/ ... I need to order my post op bras now can any ladies tell me how sizes work in post op bras is the medium large band size or cup size. I'm size 8 and thinking my boobs will be around E maybe bigger but have no size guarantee. Xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Conical med profile all booked 16th march :-D  Empty Re: Conical med profile all booked 16th march :-D

Post by Emmapinder1983 7th March 2015, 8:19 pm

That's great news hun, you'll be very happy with the conical implant. Glad you and your ps came to a agree as well. My ps just took 300cc size implant with him in to surgery, I couldn't go any bigger due to my breast width being small. Sorry I can't help with the post op bra, I got my included with my ba x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Conical med profile all booked 16th march :-D  Empty Re: Conical med profile all booked 16th march :-D

Post by Blondie14 8th March 2015, 4:34 pm

Thanks Emma I'm so excited feeling quite depressed about boobs at mo they've changed soooo much since baby :-/ worth it 100percent but the pregnancy defo took it's tol my boobs!! Lol. Yes I do like the pics of the conical shapes so I think I will be happy :-D I need to figure this bra thing out lol will google it now I've been away this weekend so havnt had chance order my bras I can't wait to go and buy lovely bras when I'm recovered :-D how's are you feeling ? Are you able to bath now I love my baths so I will hate not being able get one xxxxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 8th March 2015, 4:47 pm

Yayyy glad to hear you are all booked in.

Does sound like very different sizes to me, I understand that you want to go quite big but just remember if they aren't 'furry Brazilians' they will droop as a natural boob would (bloody gravity!) - so if you have stretchy skin already, the larger the implant the quicker this will happen. It may mean new implants sooner than what you would like.

Saying all this... you need to trust your surgeon and I'm sure he wouldn't give you something you would be 100% happy with :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 8th March 2015, 5:22 pm

It's the furry Brazilians I am getting :-) he said I night want a lift in the future I will just have to see how I get one , I will be looking after these boobs well good supportive bra etc. I'm hoping i don't have to get a lift cuz I don't know wether will be able to afford to spend money on my boobs again in the future will have wait and see! He said I will have trust him and he's said he wouldn't make me look bad so hopefully I get good results hope ur doing well Hun xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 8th March 2015, 5:25 pm

Aww fantastic :) I was slightly worried for you (lol) but now I'm very very happy for you!!

I'm really good thank you! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 8th March 2015, 5:37 pm

Wahoo! Mine just took one size but said they have the full range down there but that is a big range difference! Can you book another consultation and try diff sizers on so you're clear on what your ideal size would be! Whilst I trust my surgeon, 200cc is a big diff and they arent the ones forking out the money! Mine were 265 in total! Fab news you've booked! Congratulations!
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 8th March 2015, 5:45 pm

I feel fine hun, so happy with my boobs. No bath till 12 weeks, but nurse said shallow bath was fine. So not to bad x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 8th March 2015, 5:46 pm

I'm surprised that's a big range too but definitely trust him. I guess what I would be most concerned about is whether you've conveyed the look you'd like well enough. Doing this with photos will help him get to a closer range of size options I would think but 300 will give you a very different look to 500
Congrats on booking!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 9th March 2015, 8:58 am

Thank you everyone , i have just told him I want the larger implants as I feel I need them to fill out the skin I have if that makes any sense. But when he did measurements he said gone smaller so it would be worth him ordering in smaller sizes . I am defo having to put a lot of trust in him I have told him what I want so now I'm just praying I get the boobs I want. I am trying to be realistic though with the results I guess we will have to wait and see how they turn out xxxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 11th March 2015, 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not long now!!  Stars
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 11th March 2015, 7:15 pm

I know I'm so excited can't think of anything else except my big op day . My last week to get organised I just want my new boobs xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 11th March 2015, 9:16 pm

5 more sleeps! will be here before you know it!  woohoo
When you get a min pop a post in the calendar entries section, we can then add your date to the calendar as I'm sure everyone will want to send their best wishes on your big day!
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 12th March 2015, 9:43 pm

Hi mirren , il do that now! Nerves are hitting me quite abit now! Can't believe it's nearly my turn xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 12th March 2015, 11:33 pm

Added your date to calendar.
Try to turn these nerves into excitement, this time next week you'll  be into your 4th day post op! dance
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down