Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size dilema

+8
Princess_x
Charlii
Emmapinder1983
Fleurina
mrsball
Mammamia
Roses27
blush89
12 posters

Go down

Size dilema Empty Size dilema

Post by blush89 11th February 2015, 5:24 pm

I cant stop posting today! All the excitement of the consultation!

So some advice please. I live in London and yesterday went to see Mrs Kat in Birmingham (1 hour 30 min journey). In the implant I'm considering, I tried the 275cc and then 310cc. There is no in between, and the leap between the two felt quite significant when I tried on the sizers.

I straight away felt the 310cc were far too big, and the 275cc just right, but now I'm having doubts as I've read the 275 will only really achieve you a C cup....

It's so tough they don't offer a 300 or just something a touch bigger than the 275 but not as big as the 310! I know my body will change and I would hate to get boob envy, but the smaller ones looked alot more in proportion. 

What do you guys think? Ideally I should go and see the nurse again to look at sizes but it's a flipping long journey!

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Size dilema Empty Re: Size dilema

Post by blush89 11th February 2015, 5:25 pm

My stats:

Height: 5 foot 7 and a half
Weight: 9 stone 2
Clothes size: 8/10
Current Bra size: 32B
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 11th February 2015, 5:32 pm

Hun,
There's no way of saying what cup size your going to achieve, but the general consensus is the slighter your frame then little cc's go a long way ! And your stats certainly say you have a very slim slight frame, therefore given the fact your already a 32b I wouldn't be focusing on only achieving a C cup, focus on the look you want to achieve,
And chick don't feel rushed or pressured, if you like 275,s then great but if u think you may suffer a bit of boob greed and are merging towards the 300's then make up some rice boobies in the 2 sizes and trial them for a few days, 
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 11th February 2015, 6:22 pm

The only way to decide with confidence would be to do the rice test! Failing that have another session trying in sizers in a unmoulded bra with lots of different tops! It's a difficult decision. Your quite tall so personally I would go with the bigger but that's easy for me to say without seeing them in you and knowing exactly what your goal is!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 11th February 2015, 6:39 pm

If you're already a 32b you won't end up a c cup with 275cc! 

It takes anywhere from 90cc to 150cc to gain a cup size dependant on your body. Each lady is different x 

It is a long journey however if you're having these implants for a good number of years you want to right size for you. So it'll be a journey well spent to give you confidence in what size you want x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 11th February 2015, 7:48 pm

I had to 240cc and ended up a d. It really depends on the woman. No two of us are the same. Good luck with your decisions. Ps I am sure they do 300cc
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 11th February 2015, 7:56 pm

I had 300cc, started off a 30a now measuring 30e, but everyone is different. This was also the maximum size I could go due to my breast width x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th February 2015, 8:09 pm

CCS will be different on every girl. I had 340 and that took me AA to E. Some girls will need more or less to achieve the same, it's completely down to your body. Also, your perception of a C is likely off. Don't focus on size, just how they look on you. Make yourself some rice books in both sizes, and try them on for a good while, spend a day in them to get a feel for them.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 11th February 2015, 9:13 pm

Who says 275 will give you a C cup? Sounds totally wrong to me x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 11th February 2015, 10:13 pm

I had 345cc and currently wearing 34C!! Just shows how different it can be x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 11th February 2015, 10:19 pm

Firecracker71 wrote:I had 345cc and currently wearing 34C!! Just shows how different it can be x

Once fitted after 6/12 weeks you won't be a c cup Hun x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 11th February 2015, 10:39 pm

I definitely recommend the rice test!  Going from a small bust size, to trying on the sizers in consultation for just a few minutes gives you no real time to actually get used to them on your frame.  They just seem big compared to what you have at the moment!  I started out not wantinghigher than 385 (I think that's what they were), to trying on sizers at home ALL THE TIME (I became a little obsessed trying them on under everything!), and as I got used to the size on me, I ended up settling on 435.  On the day however the surgeon settled on the 440s.  So what I'm trying to get at really is get used to the feel of bigger boobs on you....you very quickly get used to them! x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 11th February 2015, 10:53 pm

Hi blush! I'm going for 265 in a weeks time! Pm me and I will keep you posted! They say roughly 100-20cc per cup size if slight! Can always take a sports bra in the size you want and try rice boobs! I'm currently a 30a and hoping for 30c/d with 265. Google as well as lots of photos before and after x
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 11th February 2015, 10:56 pm

Ps what are you going for? Can you consider other implants if you would like an in between size or go higher profile in the smaller to get more projection?
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 12th February 2015, 7:15 am

mrsball wrote:
Firecracker71 wrote:I had 345cc and currently wearing 34C!! Just shows how different it can be x

Once fitted after 6/12 weeks you won't be a c cup Hun x
Oh really? Ok! I must admit they're on the cusp as I can wear M&S sports bra in C or D and there doesn't seem to be much difference. However I bought a 34C & D triumph extreme and the D is huge! I'll defo not fit in that, so assumed I'd be a C.

Just want to echo boobies2be, I had 6 consultations all together (2 at different places) and I went bugger each time. I initially got told 265 or something around there and it looked HUGE, then after wearing rice boobs I was like...ok so this is actually smaller than my padded bra.
Ended up with 345cc and freaked out they'd be way too big, and they're not at all. Perfect for frame and that's the aim of the game x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 12th February 2015, 7:17 am

Bigger* not bugger!! Hysterical
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 12th February 2015, 7:32 am

Firecracker are you sure your band width is 34" ? Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 12th February 2015, 7:46 am

blush89 wrote:

I straight away felt the 310cc were far too big, and the 275cc just right, but now I'm having doubts as I've read the 275 will only really achieve you a C cup....x

Hi blush!
It depends what profile u have chosen too s to what projection you'll get.
Im size 6, 7 st 11, 5 ft. I started off really flat chested, like an AA. I had 285 cc moderate profile overs and im measuring a 30 E now. 30 F in some bras. So you wouldn't necessarily only end up a c if u are are starting from a b. Thet reckon usually 100 CC per cup size so u could get a D or DD, maybe even more as ive achieved 6/7 cup sizes with 285.
What profile have u decided on? And are u going with polyurethane implants? I know Mrs Kat offers those. My surgeon is her mentor :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 12th February 2015, 7:59 am

Roses27 wrote:Firecracker are you sure your band width is 34" ? Xx

Exactly what was thinking roses!
Have u measured yourself? Remember not to add inches like most places tell you. I measure 27 but 28 is too tight so I wear 30.
The best thing is to either measure yourself with a tape or go and try on some bands. Don't worry about cup size. U could try them on backwards to see how the band feels. It may feel a bit tight at first, its taken me ages to get used to how a bra should feel as ive been wearing 32/34all the time. Ridiculous really x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 12th February 2015, 10:02 am

Thanks everyone for your responses, really appreciate it.

I will definitely do the rice test today, and I'm really keen to book and just get the date nailed in the diary!

It's reassuring to hear that if I'm already a B cup (albeit a small B!) I will likely come out with a small D. But I understand the whole cup size thing is relative to each woman!

I have PM'd a couple of you with a few more quesitons, but really appreciate everyone's support and advice. I would be lost without this forum!

xxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th February 2015, 1:22 pm

Girls, it is a myth and a lie that 'around 100ccs will be a cup'. It is entirely dependant on you and you alone. I went up 5/6cups with 340, so 55ish per cup. Another girl at the same time as me went up 5 with a 275ish cc. So please please please don't base your size decisions on that!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 12th February 2015, 1:40 pm

I went up 5 cup sizes with 330!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down