Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cost!

+2
Firecracker71
dangleberry
6 posters

Go down

cost! Empty cost!

Post by dangleberry 29th January 2015, 1:02 pm

Hi does anyone mind telling me what they paid for their BA and who that was with and in what area?

I am trying to research surgeons (am approaching surgeons direct rather than going via a company if that makes sense?), prices so far are £4700-£5k.  I am in the East Midlands & I am surprised it is so much!  On the Transform website they say prices start from £3600 (I think).  That is more what I was hoping for.

I KNOW that cost is not and should not be a major factor, but obviously it is still important!

If £4700 is about average then obvs that's fine, but it seems high to me?

Also, I think the prices generally include an overnight stay in hosp.  If at all possible I would discharge myself & return home same day, if anyone has done this, has it enabled you to get a slight reduction in price?  (OBVIOUSLY if I really needed to stay in for the night then I would!).

Thank you!
dangleberry
dangleberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

cost! Empty Re: cost!

Post by Firecracker71 29th January 2015, 1:08 pm

Hi Hun, 
Prices are quite high these days,  you will probably pay more for a private surgeon rather than going through a company because you get so much more for your money with regards to after care etc.

I paid £5,550 in London x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 29th January 2015, 1:10 pm

AND I was a day case! (But that was fine with me, I couldn't wait to get home) Night stay in hosp was £500 more x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 29th January 2015, 1:11 pm

Private surgeons are always going to be more than corporate companies. You're looking at 3-5k for transform, thg etc, and 5-8k privately. 

I think there's actually a sticky somewhere where ladies have added their prices. Have a search in the bar above.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 29th January 2015, 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See here :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 29th January 2015, 1:34 pm

Hi I went with a BAAPS surgeon in bmi south East London I paid £5600 with overnight stay for anatomicals xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 29th January 2015, 2:10 pm

I paid more than I originally wanted too, but really trusted the surgeon and didn't want to regret trying to save a bit as boobs were so important to me. Would have never forgiven myself! My quotes were all consistent with what charli mentioned. For me an experienced baaps registered surgeon was the main thing and I point blank knew I didn't want to go to a commercial clinic as I can't bear a sales pitch (from anyone!!). Enjoy the search!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2015, 2:35 pm

dangleberry wrote:I KNOW that cost is not and should not be a major factor, but obviously it is still important!

Of course it's important. It's important to save a little longer for the surgeon you WANT if this surgeon costs a little more rather than SETTLE for a cheaper surgeon you can afford 'right now' if they aren't necessarily the surgeon you want - you only regret later. 

It's always best to go into this surgery with 'no regrets'. Do your research, see your surgeons, be 100% happy with a surgery choice and take things from there :ok:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down