Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCs or grams??

+3
sarahlou222
anneritchley
EmzH
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CCs or grams?? - Page 2 Empty Re: CCs or grams??

Post by Becky59 27th January 2015, 11:16 pm

I'm a size 6-8 and 5'2 and 3/4 and that 3/4 makes all the difference lol! I'm a flat A but am going for 265hp dual plane natrelles! Google the implant size and lots of picture trails on other sights! Check the before and after stats as lots with smaller implants went up significantly with smaller size implants! X
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 28th January 2015, 2:10 pm

I'm starting to think a smaller implant size would be better. I've never wanted HUGE boobs, just fuller than I have now. I'd hate to wake up & think "what have I done?!" because they were too big. I'm 5ft 6in & a very small frame so for me I just want to be more in proportion rather than big!x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 28th January 2015, 2:55 pm

I felt the same emz, never wanted to be the girl with big boobs, just the girl with some boobs!!! I can dress them up and minimise them down but most of you I wanted them to look natural when naked so I felt comfortable. Sometimes i do get boob greed (I'm quite a broad frame so probsbly could pull off bigger) when I see lovely photos of bigger ones, but that wouldn't have made me personally feel comfortable and I remind myself of the shock when I first looked down and one of them looked huge (swollen)!! I used to wear my rice boobs all evening to be sure!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 28th January 2015, 3:55 pm

that's exactly it Mammamia! would just be nice not to be quite so flat chested out of a bra/in a bikini/etc! I think I need to do the rice boobs thing around the house. I know they're likely to look slightly smaller than the test implants you try on but starting to think more & more that the sizes recommended on Monday looked so stuck on & potentially fake & that look just isn't for me.

If anything I'm not actually that bothered about them looking much bigger in clothes, just want to feel more feminine x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2