Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still too big!!!

+2
COOKIE
Fleurina
6 posters

Go down

Still too big!!! Empty Still too big!!!

Post by Fleurina 16th January 2015, 7:20 pm

3hours post op and they are still too big, so dissapointed
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Still too big!!! Empty Re: Still too big!!!

Post by COOKIE 16th January 2015, 7:33 pm

Oh darling they are so, so new right now and your brain hasn't even had time to adjust to this new change to your body let alone the swelling that's going on. 

Give them time...and I'm not talking weeks I'm talking months from now. It would fantastic if we could all have the op and BAM! There's our dream boobs looking all lovely and gorgeous just how we imagined them to be.  But that sadly not how it works. 

It takes time and a heck of a lot of patience which is sometimes really hard to get through hun and that's were we come in. We can be here for you through any wobbles you may have through your recovery and over time as you see all the changes occur you'll see that we were right....no matter how well read you were about Breast Augmentation, no matter how oreoared you may have felt, you can NEVER foresee how you're going to react when the op is done, but judging them now really isn't going to help because I promise you...what you're looking at now is NOT what you're going to be looking at months down the line from here. Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 16th January 2015, 8:08 pm

Also have like pins and needles feeling in right hand. Is that normal. Feel horrendous
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th January 2015, 8:49 pm

Yes. It's just swelling resting on a nerve. It can sometimes actually be quite painful that but it's nothing at all to be concerned about. As the swelling reduces....so does the pins and needles. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 16th January 2015, 10:09 pm

My boobs was gigantic for 2 weeks post op my uplift. That is swelling. It will go away with time.
Don't worry... fingers crossed
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 17th January 2015, 9:54 am

oh i do hope so I am so done with big boobs now
x
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 17th January 2015, 1:24 pm

Sorry to hear you feel like this. Hopefully as the others have said once settled you may feel diffrently. What size implant did you have with the uplift? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by camilla85 17th January 2015, 1:44 pm

I hope they will settle hun, give it time! Although I havent had uplift my boobs felt huuuuuuge straight after surgery but now settling nicely
camilla85
camilla85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th January 2015, 2:26 pm

Fleurina wrote:oh i do hope so I am so done with big boobs now
x

They really will settle down Feurina. yes After my full anchor lift to reduce in size I had such a shock too when I woke up and saw two MAHOOSIVE footballs staring back at me in the mirror. I honestly balled my eyes out. 

But the changes from those footballs to a nice Breast shape....well, you simply won't recognise the resulting boobs from your early post-op boobs at all, and please don't think I'm feeding you a line to help you feel better here, I'm not. I wouldn't do that to you. We at Breast Buddies pride ourselves in telling members the truth even if it's not something they may not want to hear. Not to hurt them - but to help them. yes
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 17th January 2015, 4:02 pm

I had 240cc that was the smallest he would use due to the pocket created by previous implant. He said a smaller implant would be moving around. I feel they look the same as my 340cc and I went through 6 hr op so feeling freaked out to be honest.
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 17th January 2015, 4:09 pm

You're probably still in shock hun, I was after my ba. 6 hrs is a long time, just relax and get rest hun x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th January 2015, 4:48 pm

What you're exoeriencing really is very common to be honest Fleurina yes I also don't know if you've ever heard of the booby blues too, but this is something can kick in after surgery do to the GA messing up your hormone levels and sending them into over drive. Any concerns you might have right now will be magnified 10 fold because of how your hormones are playing up on you. You'll find yourself just bursting into uncontrollable tears and when asked what's wrong? Half the time you just don't even have a response for it, you just can't help or control the tears that are flowing. 

It's a horrible thing to go through and MANY of us do. 6 hours is pretty standard for uplifts, they're not an easy op and with it being such a technical procedure it's not something that can be rushed through either.

Over the next couple of days with the booby blues, I won't lie..you're going to feel pretty crappy Fleurina, but it IS going to get better. yes

Just take your healing one day at a time sweetie and be sure to just focus on your well being. If you can get up and have little walks around the house at first a couple of times a day, it's best to do that Fleurina, don't push yourself, if you're not up to it then don't worry, but the sooner you can get yourself up and about building yourself up to getting out for gentle walks at first, the quicker you're going to start to feel better.  

You will feel better Fleurina...it's just going to talk time sweetheart. Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 17th January 2015, 5:55 pm

Thank you so much for your support.like yourself and many other ladies here the decision for this surgery was difficult to make and i researched at length and had 5 consultations. So to feel like i do is pretty upsetting. I understand they are swollen but I just can't see how they will be anywhere the size i would like :{
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th January 2015, 8:27 pm

The two footballs you're looking at right now, I really can't stress enough are nothing at all like you're gonna have as your final result. 

They're really are going to be so, so different. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 17th January 2015, 9:38 pm

Thank god for that, as they just as big as the 340cc xx
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th January 2015, 11:03 am

COOKIE wrote:The two footballs you're looking at right now, I really can't stress enough are nothing at all like you're gonna have as your final result. 

They're really are going to be so, so different. Xx
I agree. Mine were a perfect example of "footballs"

Fleurina, I just sent you my picture trail codes so you can se how gigantic mine were 3 days post op and how they look now.

Give You Isabell
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum