Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stressed !!!!

5 posters

Go down

Stressed !!!!  Empty Stressed !!!!

Post by Roses27 8th December 2014, 2:08 pm

Ok ladies,
So BA is booked for Wednesday 21st jan.... Got my last consultation with ps on the 16th a Friday ! So long and short I'm seeing my surgeon 5 days before op 2 days of which are the weekend... Does that give him Enough time to order in the implants ? I kno this is a really random question but like how long does it take does any one know ?? I'm niw really stressing that I'll see him on that Friday and they won't be there by the Wednesday for my op, I did say all this to his pa and she was like no that gives us Long enough but it's really really stressing me out !! It's the last consultation to make doubly sure their the implant size I want !!shrug
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Stressed !!!!  Empty Re: Stressed !!!!

Post by rrr 8th December 2014, 2:19 pm

I'd say if you've asked the direct question and they're happy with the dates then you should trust what the PA said.  If it's really stressing you why don't you tell them you can't make the Friday and could you do earlier in the week?
rrr
rrr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th December 2014, 2:38 pm

I'm not going to lie to you - there have been instances where the girls have turned up and the implants haven't, and they've had to reschedule. But if your surgeon and their secretary think it'll be in plenty of time, then you should be fine.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th December 2014, 3:00 pm

I had a conversation about something similar with my surgeon. He advised 350CCs for me, but I personally want 310CCs. 

Now I know in the large commercial clinics they buy in stock to save money and he said that they (most private surgeons) do the same too, but.... They only stock a premium implant. 

It would be worthwhile asking if your clinic keeps a stock of different sizes at their surgeons disposal? Or do they order on a patient by patient basis? 

If they have implants stocked and the PA has assured you I'm sure it'll be just fine, but if they have to buy them in just for you...well, I personally would feel very reassured by that and would need an definitive answer...

But when you think about it even they do buy them in, you have a 3 day window for them to arrive, so I should imagine you'd be OK. But again...that not a definitive answer - sorry babe. Unless you have them get them in for you by courier the next day, I would be just like yourself and feel quite concerned they won't be there for you. If it's a problem for them, then maybe you could offer to pay for the courier? Xx

Last edited by COOKIE on 8th December 2014, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 8th December 2014, 3:01 pm

Unfortunately it's the only time he's here in the channel isles before my BA, I think I may actually just phone and ask again seeing stars , has anyone else left it to the last minute like this(for final final final decisions on size)
X
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 8th December 2014, 3:10 pm

I think i need to phone and make some enquiries your right cookie :-)  because say he doesn't order them until the Monday my op is first thing wendesday morning ! Could all be a bit close couldn't it !. Also it's not like I'm driving to my op, I've got to get a flight then an hours taxi journey ! Not convenient for me to re schedule also it's all costing a small fortune as it is without the hassle of potential plan disruption, im set on the size. I've been wearing the 415cc(ish) rice boobs since I saw him at the consultation I am happy with what I've chose, this next consultation is just more to run through and make sure I'm definitly happy with size, so I'd really like it if they were ordered in before !
Will phone later and let u all know x
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 8th December 2014, 3:57 pm

Aw it can be so stressful hun.....
My ps had a tyre bow out and was late the day of my op.....then told me the hospital only ordered implants in the day before!!!!! Cutting it fine or what.
Always check... what ever your question or worry or info you need.
Then..........try to enjoy the build up xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 8th December 2014, 4:14 pm

Oh my ! What are the chances of that krizzzooo1! You must have been so stressed ! I take it they arrived tho xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 8th December 2014, 4:24 pm

Haha. ...yes they did. ..he told me that once  he had arrived. .....so i didnt need to panic much but assumed they must of had to pay hugely for the promt courier of them the day before!!!

Xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 8th December 2014, 4:30 pm

Haha that's brilliant that all turned out ok x
Well I've just phoned his pa and she said what he will do is phone/email her on the Friday after my consultation and give her the size etc to order, so fingers crossed all will turn out ok, bet she thought I was a right pratt... Ive phoned 3 times to ask the same question panic 
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th December 2014, 5:08 pm

LOL don't worry. This is a BIG decision to make and if calling 10 times makes you feel better then that what you have to do. You're paying a lot of money for their services sweetheart so don't worry about making 3 phone calls. Smike
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 8th December 2014, 5:28 pm

Thank you cookie :-) got my final costing £5,274 eek getter get saving and selling haha ! I also asked if he used the allergan natrelle or cuis but she didn't know.... Basically I have the choice between allergan and nagor ! Any thoughts on what way I should be swaying ? Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th December 2014, 5:42 pm

He'll definitely only use premium implants being a private surgeon so it'll be Natrelles.

The Allergan are like for like with Nagor. The only difference between the two IF you're having the Natrelle 'soft touch' is where the implants are made. 

Allergan are made in American

Nagor are made in Britain. 

Do ask if you choose Natrelles if they'll be using the 'soft touch'  or 'Responsives' 

This is because the Soft Touch are the latest implants with a 100% fill, so less risk of CC and Rippling. 

The Nagor Impleo is the latest implant too with a 100% fill and are right on par with the soft touch. 

The Allergan Natrelle Responsives are a 95% fill. Some women still choose these over the soft touch because they're slightlpy softer than the soft touch, but the soft touch will soften up to an almost natural feel anyway, there's nothing much in them. 

Whichever you choose you'll be getting a premium implant of excellent quality. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 8th December 2014, 6:03 pm

Awesome thanks cookie, just had a look at the nagor website and the impleo and obviously the implant size is slightly different to allergan, with regards to breast width dismeter am I right in thinking 1 - 1.5cm smaller than your breast width diameter is good ? The current implant we were lookin at was the allergan 415cc with a diameter of 12.75 and my breast width diameter is 14, so am I ok to assume anything roughly that size should be ok ??
X
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th December 2014, 6:06 pm

Yup, all you said is correct hun.  yes
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin