Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Buddies

+14
caseywkd
Newstart2015
mirren001
AP1993
lolapolarbear1
Rach80
Boobies2be
Robynjamie
lairyfairie
cupcake1991
Jess.C x
ambzdee94
AngelinaB79
Charlii
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

December Buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: December Buddies

Post by Boobies2be 1st December 2014, 1:34 pm

Wooooooooooo this month we'll have BOOBS!!!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm so bloody excited but at the same time really nervous!!  It's definitely the unknown I'm worrying about though, not actually the surgery!  I.E will I be too big/too small, will there be any probs after etc etc....  BUT there will be BOOBS! :)

x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 1st December 2014, 1:40 pm

yeah i feel the same boobies2be
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by lolapolarbear1 1st December 2014, 4:31 pm

As long as there is Boobs that is the Main thing! I think winter has got to be the best time as we will all be healed and wearing Bikini tops by the summer hopefully!!! xxx
lolapolarbear1
lolapolarbear1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by caseywkd 1st December 2014, 7:17 pm

im a small 32a and he wants to put 400 plus in me for a 32d but i've seen people have smaller implants and are bigger then a D post op :o
So excited but also only scared about them turning out too big! xxx
caseywkd
caseywkd
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by lolapolarbear1 1st December 2014, 7:19 pm

Yea will defo be a D/DD with 400! Most girls with A cup get to that size with 325cc+ from what I understand on here! xx
lolapolarbear1
lolapolarbear1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by caseywkd 1st December 2014, 7:51 pm

I'm so undecided. Does anyone know if you get to look at the implants on the day incase you have changed your mind? Or is what you agreed what you get on the day? only 9 days left :) xxx
caseywkd
caseywkd
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 1st December 2014, 8:30 pm

Casey give your PCC a call 2mo and ask to pop into clinic and try the sizers again, just for your peace of mind.  I'vce requested a 3RD meeting with my surgeon now at THG just for my peace of mind about size.  I'm 36aa at the mo, had settled on 410 unders, but am now thinking 435.  I want his opinion as to what size he thinks will suit me best, and once I've heard it from him I'll go with his advice.

I've heard that they have every size at Dolan Park, but your PCC does order what you what in advance.  I don't think you get to try them on again on the day though, but you do see your surgeon before surgery, so can always reiterate the look you're going for x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by caseywkd 1st December 2014, 9:52 pm

Thanks boobies2be. I have to travel over an hour to the clinic. I might try the rice bag trick and see how I feel. If Im still unsure I guess I'll have to do the journey again. What size do you want to go? Im a 32A and want to be a c/d xxx
caseywkd
caseywkd
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaB79 1st December 2014, 10:09 pm

Exciting times ahead lovely ladies.
B(o)(o)BIES by 2015 -Yay-
Well B(o)(o)BIES for Xmas for me and many of you too.
I'm pretty much ready now. Got everything I need.
Almost finished Xmas gift shopping (I've got a 10yr old daughter) so lots of spending lol, then all will be wrapped before BA.
Also few jobs around the house that I need to sort then all done....

Eeekkk so excited. Stars

Is it strange that I have no second thoughts, worries or anxiety regarding my BA?

Mwah Xx
AngelinaB79
AngelinaB79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 1st December 2014, 10:20 pm

Casey, I really want to achieve the look of a D, but that really has come from seeing peoples post op results.  When I first when for my sizing, I hadn't really done too much research (well I had, but not specific as didn't know what I was looking for!), and I said I wanted a C, as to me back then, a C seemed huge!  As time has gone by, and getting boobs will be a reality, I've actually started to visualise what I want to look like properly, and  I think a C is too small on my frame.  SO, that's why I really want to see the surgeon again to be clear in my head that 435 will get the look that I want now, and not what I thought I wanted back then...!

Angelina, it's not odd at all!  I was like you, right up until today!  But that was largely because I had to pay the balance today...and the thought of clearing my account of £££ made me really think wtf am I doing haha!  But it's paid now, and I'm back to being excited...just need to clear up the size issue in my head and then it's all steam ahead!

Definitely agree that this time of year is a good time to get boobs!!  Xmas leave off work, wrapping up warm to hide bras etc, and recovery all in time for Spring/Summer!

x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaB79 1st December 2014, 10:31 pm

Boobies2Be,
Glad it isn't just me lol... I can imagine paying the balance kinda bought it back home to you that it's actually happening -eeekkk-.
The sizing has a few ??? for me too.
I did ask my Surgery Co-ordinator to ask my surgeon if I needed to come in and see him before surgery to clarify size etc and she said he said he will on the day and make sure I'm happy with a size and shape etc. I have, since seeing him in September searched out pics of boobs I think I'd like mine to look like and will show him those on the morning of BA too.
Xx
AngelinaB79
AngelinaB79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 2nd December 2014, 11:17 am

I also just rang the clinic now.  Unfortunately my surgeon isn't at my local clinic again before my surgery date (he'll be in London, Dublin and Belfast though), but I have been assured that I'll be able to have a brief chat with him before hand when he does the rounds on the day, so I'll be sure to show double check things then.  I'll be happy with the 435 I think, just sometimes now that I  have got used to the sizers, they seem almost quite small!  x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by caseywkd 2nd December 2014, 3:03 pm

Thats unfortunate. try the rice test or ask to see another surgeon maybe? I am going to do the rice trick tonight hopefully. I think the 435 will get you a D or More after reading different stats. I googled a to d cup and found a site that had loads of pics and each said which size they had used to get to a D. All were very different but usually smaller then 400cc. xxx
caseywkd
caseywkd
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 2nd December 2014, 4:15 pm

I've got my rice sizers...have had them for months :)  Have got so used to the size though when I try them on that they seem quite small now!  I literally have nothing at the moment though, so of course when I first tried them out they seemed huge...but not so much now :/  Will ask my surgeon on the day of surgery about what size he would recommend.

I'm happy not to see another surgeon though as they all have different views.  In a way I'm kind of glad I can't have another consult as it's a case of 'what is' now ha! x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 3rd December 2014, 12:43 pm

Gosh it's been 4 years since I was totally addicted to this forum and I had my Xmas Boobies 21/12/2010 - hope all goes well for the December buddies.  I love my boobs now - word of warning after having 32A boobs all my life and never being able to buy nice bras in shops, I went for a 300cc implant and ended up a 30F and still can't buy bras in shops, have to order on line.  Even my surgeon was surprised that I ended up that big as I was aiming for a D/DD cup!

My top tip would be start strengthening your stomach muscles now as you will be really needing them to get out of bed when your chest muscles hurt so much.
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 3rd December 2014, 7:01 pm

Jellytot, thanks for the advice...as well as your experience!  Can you remember how you felt on Christmas Day?  I have to say, it's the one thing really playing on my mind at the moment that I'll not be able to unwrap prezzies with my almost 3 year old (it's just the 2 of us).  We'll be with my family from mid day onwards, but just us for present opening in the morning.  Hopefully I'll not be totally sofa bound 4-5 days later!

It really is so amazing to see the size differences people end up with with their cc's...and scary at the same time too!!  I really don't want boob greed to lead to regret ha!
x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 3rd December 2014, 9:16 pm

I was absolutely fine on Xmas day, my husband and son-in-law volunteered to do the whole of the cooking for 13 of us, I was still able to potter around just not do any heavy lifting.  I remember it was the itching (reaction to the micropore tape over stitches) rather than any pain that bothered me.  Be careful lifting your little one - I am a registered childminder, that's why I had my op just before Xmas so I got 2 weeks off from lifting children. Start teaching your little one to be more independent eg: climbing up into booster seat up to table by themselves - I didn't drive for several weeks as my implants were under the muscle and I remember that my chest muscles ached.  Hope your operation goes well and have a lovely Xmas
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 3rd December 2014, 9:26 pm

jellytot1 wrote:Gosh it's been 4 years since I was totally addicted to this forum and I had my Xmas Boobies 21/12/2010 - hope all goes well for the December buddies.  I love my boobs now - word of warning after having 32A boobs all my life and never being able to buy nice bras in shops, I went for a 300cc implant and ended up a 30F and still can't buy bras in shops, have to order on line.  Even my surgeon was surprised that I ended up that big as I was aiming for a D/DD cup!

My top tip would be start strengthening your stomach muscles now as you will be really needing them to get out of bed when your chest muscles hurt so much.

Great advice , thanks jellytot1 !!
Wow the 21st , mine is the 18th - cant wait !!!
im a 34a having 450cc for a D/DD , but like you said you ended up bigger with just 300cc , mine are overs
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 3rd December 2014, 10:44 pm

Don't know if she is still mentioned on the forum but think the "Fluffing" fairy paid me an extra long visit - I had under the muscle implants, Allegans round, high profile.  Still loving my Xmas boobies 4 years on - suppose I should be saving to have them replaced but hopefully that won't be for another 10 years, so hope the forum is still around to help me then as I couldn't have managed without it first time around.
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 3rd December 2014, 11:05 pm

I'm also having unders :) fortunately my little one is already very independent so no qualms with her getting about, just really don't want to miss out on getting a little involved with present opening and making us a nice breakfast...not that she'll even care I'm sure ha! So glad to hear you were fine 4 days later...I so hope I follow suit!

Ambz can you believe how quick time is going :) just over 2 weeks to go!! Whoop! 

X
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 4th December 2014, 10:50 pm

I was due to have my op on 29th December but may not be able to because I had another minor cosmetic op in mid November, so not sure if this will be possible now because of anaesthetic reasons. Doctor from other hospital has finally emailed at 6 pm with details of anaesthetic which was different from what I thought.. Will know tomorrow. Will wait for my surgeon for as long as I need to though, and hoping things will be ok. x x
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 5th December 2014, 12:41 am

fingers crossed for you!  look forward to your update :) x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 5th December 2014, 11:08 am

Thank you, am hoping for the best! x x
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 6th December 2014, 10:26 am

I think Dr Payne has gone on holiday until 29th December (my actual op date) and because the coordinator didn't get the anaesthetic certificate and the surgeon's email until the evening everyone had gone home and everybody was out of the office yesterday. So I think my op may either be cancelled or rescheduled..

I feel really bad for having caused all this fuss but didn't think it would be a problem because nobody mentioned the anaesthetic being a problem before to me, when I discussed having this minor procedure so I didn't think it would be a problem. And I did mention that I had it done to someone at the THG a few weeks ago and nobody told me I had to reschedule my date or tell my care coordinator until a few days ago.. 

I am worried because a medical secretary said there was a letter to be emailed to me and I didn't get the email until late by which time she had left the office.. and she wasn't in the office Friday so I won't know until Monday.. which is also the date I have to pay the balance.. 

It's been so complicated getting to this point I think I may have to start all over again if I have to find a new surgeon - but will know for sure on Monday.
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 6th December 2014, 1:07 pm

Aw no that's not good hun. hopefully you get it's sorted but from what I've read one over the last months commercial companies don't like to take or have responsibility of these things. I don't undersand why they would move you op  or Cancel your op I'm confused xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next