Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre op :)

+2
Princess_x
kezjb
6 posters

Go down

Pre op :) Empty Pre op :)

Post by kezjb 17th September 2014, 6:14 pm

So have seen my surgeon again today, last saw him in June so was definitely good to have the opportunity to speak with him again. Have set on 330cc he did say 300cc last time but I told him I liked my 320 rice boobies and that I'd rather turn out slightly bigger than smaller. 

Told me to buy a 36D and 34DD sports bra for surgery and after then find what's comfy to get a couple more after two weeks.

Said i could shower when my dressings come off after a week.

Asked about rotation with having anatomicals, was assured cause it's my first op, under muscle and I'm tight it's a very small risk. 

Also can have my bloods on the morning of my surgery so all in all very happy.

Booked for a cut and blow dry within walking distance on day 4 post op too so all I need to do now is turn up in a month :)  yahoo
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Pre op :) Empty Re: Pre op :)

Post by Princess_x 17th September 2014, 8:02 pm

Brilliant :) I would rearrange your hair though as days 3-4 are usually the worst. Day 6-7 would be better x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 17th September 2014, 8:04 pm

My op is Friday and hair appt is Wednesday, thought it might do me good to get out the house and not sit moping? Plus could do it myself all being well by Friday eve. Will change though if it's not realistic, thank you :)
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 17th September 2014, 8:09 pm

Whoopie how exciting!! I remember when you were at the early stages of booking and it seemed ages away! 330cc is a great size ha haaa (same as me!!). You are so organised and well researched you'll be just fine!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 17th September 2014, 8:12 pm

I know Mammamia, when my surgeon said he'd last seen me in June I was so surprised and to think I booked in November to begin with! Am so excited now.
Am ever grateful in having this forum as an outlet, been so useful if only to talk in an open forum - I only know of two people who've had a boob job and sure they wouldn't want all my chatting :) 
Am really positive about it all ATM, sure nerves will set in soon!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 17th September 2014, 8:14 pm

Ps your boobies look fab that is exactly what I'd like to achieve :)
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 17th September 2014, 8:28 pm

Aw thanks hun! I agree this is a great outlet! I don't know anyone who's had one so everyone here have been so helpful! The page is like my new obsession lol!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th September 2014, 10:17 am

Having this page as an outlet is just amazing.  I only knew of one girl that had her boobs done and I am not close enough to her to chat about things so this site was an absolute godsend for me. 

Just a quick thought though, in your signature you say you are a 8-10 dress size, are you sure that you are a 34B at the moment hun? The band size seems rather large for your dress size?  Have you been measured / fitted properly pre op to know exactly what you are now as then you would have a better idea of what band size to buy after your op?  xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 18th September 2014, 5:34 pm

From memory I am 29" under my bust and have always been measured in m&s (thought they were reputable!) so I probably am in the wrong band size. I intend to get measured properly post op before I go shopping :)
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 18th September 2014, 5:40 pm

You are most likely a 30d in proper lingerie brands then ;@)
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 18th September 2014, 5:56 pm

My surgeon said I was a small B, I do sometimes wear a 32c - they fit depending on brand. Perhaps I'm more a 32b
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 18th September 2014, 6:23 pm

Yeah all dependent on brand! It's a shame there is so much variation and different places use the new versus old measuring system. I guess the most important thing is to know for yourself what a good fit is! It was never of interest to me before as I had literally nothing and there wasn't a bra in existence that fitted me lol!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th September 2014, 7:30 pm

kezjb wrote:My surgeon said I was a small B, I do sometimes wear a 32c - they fit depending on brand. Perhaps I'm more a 32b
Oooooooo never trust a surgeons opinion on cupsizes! Lol. I think about 95% of the women here go their surgeons asking a D or a DD cup and we all come home Es to GGs!  Hysterical  You see, surgeon don't actually work in cupsizes and we each have our very own opinion of what a specific cup size is. A surgeon is no different to the rest of us. They too have their own 'opinion'. What they do work in is 'volume' they understand how much volume it will take to help get you what you've described. 

If you want a correct sizing which is always best even before surgery, then a fitting in a lingerie shop that does this is the way to go. If you're no where near Bravissimo, then John Lewis or Debenhams will do :ok:  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 18th September 2014, 8:48 pm

I will do cookie, I intend on getting measured elsewhere once done :) don't say that - I would topple over with GG's!!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th September 2014, 9:03 pm

Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th September 2014, 11:34 pm

Cookies right Hun, pre op I wore a 36A! Went to my surgeon and said make me a magic D please! He told me there was no way I was a 36 more like a 34. Went away got measured properly and a little independent shop and found out I was a 32C / 30D already even though very flat after breastfeeding. God was I shocked. Now if I had listened to my surgeon I was to buy a sports bra in a DD or buy a Macom. Thank goodness for being measured before as if I had of listened and bought a DD it would never have fitted as I was a 32GG after surgery! I bought a few macoms so I was ok for something to wear post op.

its so important to wear the correct band size Hun as all the support for these boobies comes from the band. If your not going to use a Macom for after I would go and get measured before to make sure your in the right band size for after before you can get measured / fitted properly. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 19th September 2014, 7:01 am

Thank you, I will measure my band size so I know which two sizes of bra to buy pre surgery :) plan on getting properly measured when I get the wired bras go ahead and then again once they've settled a bit more.
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 19th September 2014, 9:31 am

your welcome babe, its def worth it as its no good buying a 36D as suggested by your surgeon if its going to be miles too big on the band and the wrong cup size.  have you thought about using a macom instead? xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 20th September 2014, 9:11 am

Good luck chicken, hope it all goes well and keep us updated x good luck
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340