Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a bad night

3 posters

Go down

Had a bad night Empty Re: Had a bad night

Post by purplegirl 24th August 2014, 9:53 am

Hi girls! I have had a bad night of it. The pain is bad this morning, and I'm feeling quite out of breath. It feels like the bra I woke up in is too tight! I was told to keep it on until my appointment with the nurse on Thursday but it's killing me!! My implants seem like they go back a long way into my arm pits if u get me. I have no idea if they are high profile or moderate profile. I feel a bit fed up already I need to man up!!
purplegirl
purplegirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 24th August 2014, 10:09 am

Hope you start to feel better soon Hun, everything is worse when you've not slept well xx
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Had a bad night Empty Had a bad night

Post by COOKIE 24th August 2014, 10:23 am

purplegirl wrote:Hi girls! I have had a bad night of it. The pain is bad this morning, and I'm feeling quite out of breath.

All very normal and nothing to worry about babe. I know you don't like taking pain medication but taking them as prescribed by your surgeon really is going to keep that pain under control. Ice packs too will be a great help! They were my godsend when I went through a complicated surgery. If you don't have ice packs then a frozen bag of peas/corn/rice, or anything like that will do. Simply place over the tops of your boobs and don't put the ice anywhere near your stitches at all.

It feels like the bra I woke up in is too tight! I was told to keep it on until my appointment with the nurse on Thursday but it's killing me!!

Call the clinic babe. Explain the discomfort you're in and request a larger bra. If they only want you in their bras then they should supply you one that fits.

My implants seem like they go back a long way into my arm pits if u get me. I have no idea if they are high profile or moderate profile. I feel a bit fed up already I need to man up!!

The feeling  of being upset is all normal too. It's called the 'booby blues' purplegirl and is a side affect from the GA. You don't have to be brave through this, what you're going through is perfectly normal after surgery and does settle down, so cry away babe, just let it all out and come and talk to us if you need to  Hug 

Your boobs feeling like they're heading for your back - well, that's just the swelling kicking in purplegirl. As it subsides your boobs will feel normal and in the right place again. When you call your clinic about the bras you could always ask what implants you have also. They won't mind and you'll know exactly what you have in your body, which you really should know.

This thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you might find will help you through also  Hug xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down