Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 week update - 330cc hp subfascial overs!

+7
loui1981
Charlii
Franbo
samlr87
Hellsbells
Daisychains
Mammamia
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

8 week update - 330cc hp subfascial overs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 8 week update - 330cc hp subfascial overs!

Post by loui1981 18th December 2014, 9:58 am

I had subfascial overs too 340 cc mine did continue to change although I developed cc so that's why with me. I've since swapped to anatomical subfascial and they look different again but can wait to see what they are like in 6 weeks time. Nothing wrong with bra shopping enjoy them x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

8 week update - 330cc hp subfascial overs! - Page 2 Empty Re: 8 week update - 330cc hp subfascial overs!

Post by biggerboobs13 24th May 2015, 9:50 am

Hi mammamia! Great result you have, could I ask did you have polyurethane implants? And which profile & cc did you have please ? I've booked in for poly overs July! But Im worried about natural Breast tissue sagging with polys?? I originally wanted allergan natrelle responsive implants but now feeling confused ?!!
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 24th May 2015, 2:47 pm

No i had nagor impleo round subfascial overs. They were 330cc high profile. I'm now nearly 1 year post op it's totally true that they get better over time!

There are lots of ladies on here with the furries, don't have any experience myself but lots of ladies very happy with them! I guess it depends on how much 'sag' you have preop but definitely discuss your concerns with the surgeon! And ask why he recommends them over the allergans. Then you can weigh it up!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 24th May 2015, 3:49 pm

I'm keeping my eye out for ladies with furries! Lol some ppl have said their natural Breast has started to sag but the implant has stayed put ! I'm def keeping my options open to furries and allergans , I'm going to try & see my surgeon in a week ️xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 24th May 2015, 4:26 pm

Yes there have been a few cases of that but remember everyone's anatomy is different and it's impossible to compare. Only your sirgeon can say how at risk of that you are personally so definitely raise it! Good luck next week!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 24th May 2015, 6:13 pm

Thank you for all your advice :-)
I'll see what's he says when I see him then . Hopefully I'll have made my decision soon! Lol xx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 24th May 2015, 10:56 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm also hoping to have furries and also trying to find out more about how suitable they'd be for me in terms of whether my breast would end up sagging over the implant, cos of my age and having had 3 kids etc. hopefully I'll get an idea soon after yet another consultation in a week's time and I hope you do too! Good luck xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 28th May 2015, 5:52 pm

Would be great to hear what they say will be a good implant for you- keep me updated!
Seeing my consultant nxt week so will let you know too x
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 28th May 2015, 6:10 pm

Hi @biggerboobs! I've got a consultation on Monday - hoping this will be my last!!! I'll let you know what he says, I'll put a new post up on these boards :-). He'll be the fourth surgeon I'll have seen, so I'm intrigued because the 3 previous have all said different things about what I need!! Have you been back to see your surgeon yet? Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 29th May 2015, 8:24 am

9ndfp, I have seen about 5 different consultant surgeons lol but I chose Mr Spyrou as he was an nhs consultant & very experienced too, he's also really nice !.
Let me know what they say tomorrow :-), I'm also worried about the natural Breast sagging over too !,
I'm seeing my surgeon on wed so I'll let u know too,
Xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next