Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which ones do you have?

+8
loui1981
Princess_x
Soosie73
SammiH
kezjb
Mammamia
Charlii
samlr87
12 posters

Go down

Which ones do you have? Empty Which ones do you have?

Post by samlr87 8th July 2014, 3:25 pm

So I am wondering what type of implants you have or are having? Also how do the surgeons work out if you have enough tissue for overs? Any idea?x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Which ones do you have? Empty Re: Which ones do you have?

Post by Charlii 8th July 2014, 4:41 pm

I have 340cc round xhp unders Allergan Natrelle Inspira TRX (Textured shell; Responsive fill; Xtra high profile).

It depends on a whole bunch of things. They can do a pinch test, but it relies on the structure of your ribcage, how muscular you are, general activities...loads of factors. Once you get into the consults, they'll be able to recommend whats best for you.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 8th July 2014, 5:50 pm

I've got 330cc nagor high profile round subfascial overs! I'm only 3 weeks post op but I'm hoping the decision to go over instead of under was the right one! As Charli says, my surgeon recommended overs based on a number of factors (most of them being the long term naturalness) but he didn't actually decide until in theatre. Before that he did the pinch test (greater than 2cm at top of breast) and said he hoped overs would be possible but would go under if he thought over wouldn't give me a natural result once he'd opened me up! However 2 other surgeons recommended unders.... Hence why I'm nervous!!!! I didn't fill a 34aa before. Now wearing a 34c or d sports bra. Do lots of research and have a few consultations! My overs are apparently as deep as possible without going under the muscle. They are under all the breast tissue and subfascial layer of muscle. Not sure how common that is.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 8th July 2014, 9:23 pm

I haven't had mine yet but having 300cc (or theresbouts, as they bring the size below and above for surgery, so may go bigger or stick with) I'm having natrelle anatomical unders.
I need unders because apparently my breasts are quite high on my torso and I want the natural look (hence anatomical implants) so unders will hide the top of the implant. So I don't have that round look at the top.
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th July 2014, 9:30 pm

Just to comment on what kez said, just because you have rounds doesn't mean you'll get that round look. I have round unders and a very natural look without a bra. But specifically for kez, she'd need anatomical to hide the edge of the implant. It shows how different anatomy will need different implants to achieve the 'natural' look. Or the fake look, if that's what you want to go for.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 8th July 2014, 9:35 pm

Hi, I had 385cc High Profile (or Full Projection as my surgeon called it) Natrelle Textured Shell, Round shape, Soft Touch Silicone Gel.
My surgeon decided on unders because of the shape of my chest wall and also the limited tissue i had to cover an implant.
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 8th July 2014, 9:46 pm

Yeah cause of where they will sit there will be very little breast tissue to cover the top :)
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 9th July 2014, 8:51 am

Thanks all for your replies. Up until recently I didn't realise just how many different types of implant there was! I had heard of this pinch test but didn't realise just how many factors went into deciding whether you have unders or overs etc. Very interesting x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 18th July 2014, 9:12 pm

And to add to it mine are teardrop high profile implants and because I do weights related exercise I was advised to have a dual plane placement ie half under the pectorals and half out which give a very natural shape and the pecs will keep them pert whereas if Id had unders which wasn't an option I'd have needed a lift too .
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 28th July 2014, 5:11 pm

Can I ask what does it mean when an implant is high profile?
I have also been recommended dual plane, teardrop implants soosie73, are they very natural looking?x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 28th July 2014, 8:47 pm

I've got Allergan Naturelle's (round). x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 28th July 2014, 9:40 pm

I had 340 mhp cui rounds subfascial overs. Waiting on a re op now swapping to 410 anatomical subfascial as I'm too droopy under my implants
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 29th July 2014, 9:07 am

The profile is how far forward the implant projects from your chest. They range from low to x high. It is directly related to the diameter, so your bwd will help determine which profile is best for you. Eg a 300cc low profile will be much wider than a 300cc high profile. Your surgeon should discuss this with you.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 29th July 2014, 8:00 pm

I have 615cc, round, textured, Allergan Soft Touch in Extra high profile/projection and they are overs. As Charlii said, it depends on a number of things, I broke all the rule so to speak for getting a natural look by going very large, going round and going over but I still have a natural slope and they don't look stuck on :)
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th July 2014, 9:46 am

I have 800cc extra high profile round,  unders in eurosilicone 
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple123 30th July 2014, 10:56 am

Nagor anatomical XF2 400cc
I had partials placement as I have a thin chest wall so overs were never going to be an option. I went for anatomicals as per my surgeons suggestion to make sure the top of the implant wasn't visible. 
I love them! X
Purple123
Purple123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 30th July 2014, 8:18 pm

I had silimed 320cc high profile anatomical partials. I had natural year drop shape so this worked well for a natural shape. Started a 32A/B and now a 30E xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum