Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too big!

3 posters

Go down

Too big! Empty Too big!

Post by Logansrunner 19th May 2014, 1:11 pm

Hi ladies, 

I don't post much but have been lurking for a while. unfortunately i only found out about this site once I'd booked and paid for my operation. 

Anyway, I'm 7 weeks post op and I just feel huge. I could cope more with the size when in a sports bra but now I'm in normal bras they feel and look so much bigger and I just want to cover them up. I feel very exposed in a bikini too and now I am terrified about D&F and getting even bigger!

I was already a 32C/D but wanted to be a little bit bigger but with more fullness more than anything after having my little boy. I was told I'd have to go with a bigger implant to make a noticeable difference due to the amount of breast tissue and I chose 415 which was the smallest of the surgeons recommendations, I could have gone smaller but  I took his advice.

Anyway, I am just wondering if anyone else had felt this way and if I'm likely to feel better about them once they settle properly. Also, if I don't get used to them and wanted to opt for a re-op and go smaller would this be a problem now my breasts have been stretched? Ie would I need an uplift too?

I feel so annoyed with myself as I know now I didn't do enough research in to the whole process myself and went with a recommended surgeon who 3 friends had have and loved. So I only researched the surgeon and company really. I have no problem with the company or surgeon at all and so far I have been treated very well with every aspect of my journey.

Sorry it's long and thanks in advance.
Logansrunner
Logansrunner
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Too big! Empty Re: Too big!

Post by Galeforce1 19th May 2014, 9:39 pm

Sorry to hear this and am surprised your surgeon went with such a big implant when you just wanted 'younger boobs' my boobs went south after my son too and was a big confidence kick when they weren't in proportion anyway. I would talk to your surgeon about this in your next appointment but you may learn to love them yet! I am still getting use to mine, think we had ours done at similar times xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 20th May 2014, 6:16 am

I was desperately unhappy with how big I was! 

If u feel more comfortable with the look of a sports bra then carry on wearing one.
Also when they drop and fluff they will look more natural.
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 20th May 2014, 6:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445