Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started picturetrail (already)

+7
Moomins
Amybobs
Joharry1
Doughty
Cheekymich
Dayzeee
Squidgy
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Started picturetrail (already) - Page 2 Empty Re: Started picturetrail (already)

Post by Doughty 9th May 2014, 6:22 pm

Can't u loosen it a little, u can't live like that for weeks on end! X
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Started picturetrail (already) - Page 2 Empty Re: Started picturetrail (already)

Post by MissyM 9th May 2014, 6:27 pm

Hey Squidgy they look amazing! I can see why you're pleased. Such a massive difference!

Happy healing chick xxxxxxx
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 9th May 2014, 6:33 pm

Thanks missym, I am very happy, x

Doughty I'm going to ring them in the morning coz I can't wear the band, I can't breath and it's pushing the implants down onto my ribs (which are bruised). I'm about a size 12 on top before the swelling and they've given me a medium, my friend is a size 8 and she also had a medium. I think it's definitely too small, x
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 9th May 2014, 7:07 pm

Moomins wrote:Hi Hun
Could I have a sneaky peak !
Still thinking about re booking mine! 

X

Moomins...I think you should rebook Hun...all good experiences xxx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 9th May 2014, 7:58 pm

Could I see please? Will share mine if you like also xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 9th May 2014, 8:10 pm

Recovery in itself takes all ur energy def need to b able to breath through it lol! Yes good idea chk as soon as. Esp wen swelling kicks in more, I even found my Macom suffocating x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 9th May 2014, 8:34 pm

I've just had a few tears and now sat here with frozen chips on my boobs which is making it a bit better. I'm actually in a lot of pain now not just discomfort. I'm allergic to paracetamol so they gave me tramadol in hospital which worked fine but sent me home with codeine and dicloflex which is rubbish sad smile 

Xx
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 9th May 2014, 8:37 pm

Sent you a message Rachel, x
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 9th May 2014, 8:44 pm

Hv u taken band off, co codamal regular enough was adequate to manage the pain for me. Cud it b the toughness that causing the pain?
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 9th May 2014, 8:45 pm

Sorry tightness
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 9th May 2014, 8:50 pm

I've taken the band off as it was making my boobs feel like they were going to explode. I'm hoping it'll get better now until I speak to someone tomorrow, x
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 9th May 2014, 8:53 pm

Sounds like a good move, in an hour with the ice I'm sure u will feel heaps better x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 10th May 2014, 5:58 am

Aaawww squidgy...how's you feeling this morning???.. Did you leave the band off overnight???...xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 10th May 2014, 6:13 am

Yeah I kept the band off and after no sleep, a lot of tears and a phone call to the emergency phone line at 6 this morning they have told me I can take 2 codeine 4 times a day instead of 1. They've told me to ask my fiancé to give the band a good stretch or get a bigger one from the chemist. I'm feeling better already, x
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 10th May 2014, 6:23 am

Aah bless you...is it an elastic type band??.. Hopefully when the pain killers kick in you should feel more comfortable...long sleep coming up for you then... 

Rest up Hun and take it easy xxx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 10th May 2014, 6:31 am

Yeah it's like a thick elastic band. My bandage has come off too so I'm sat here downstairs waiting for Paul to get up and put it back on! I'm so tired but my next painkillers are due in an hour so I'm waiting to take them and just see how long I sleep for. A week would be nice   Thumbsup 

How are you feeling anyway? x
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 10th May 2014, 6:40 am

Ah I'm sure they will strt to work and you I'll be able to get some sleep...lots of haha

I'm generally feeling ok Hun...my problem is sleep also...I'm going to bed but I think because I'm sleeping in one position I'm waking up...I end up getting up at 5 in the morning and then having a snooze during the day...the v pillow is very good for support but find it uncomfortable to just lay on my back...I normally sleep on my side..I think my bloating has gone down this morn which is good...don't feel like a beached whale...hehe

Boobies are still tight where my scars are but that must be healing...can't wait to have my dressings off...oh and to have a lovely bath or shower!!!!! ...

Hope things improve with you now...xxx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by saralou86 10th May 2014, 6:54 pm

Hi hun, please could I take a look? Xxx
saralou86
saralou86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 10th May 2014, 7:38 pm

I've messaged you sarahlou, x
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 11th May 2014, 10:32 pm

Hi Squidgy, I hope you are feeling brighter today?
I would like to take a look at your picture trail if you don't mind?
Im pre BA, have a consultation booked shortly and keen to see some real before & afters. Thanks for sharing your journey so far.
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 11th May 2014, 10:39 pm

Hi Sammi.

I'm feeling a bit better today thanks, just counting down the minutes until the next painkillers! 
I've sent you a message with my picturetrail details.
Good luck with finding your surgeon, x
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 12th May 2014, 10:27 pm

Hi again, thanks forgetting me take a look. The difference is amazing, you must be so pleased!!
Hope your recovery is going well x
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2