Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

listen to the girls reasurance newbies

+6
Cheekymich
mrsball
Sahara1981
kdeee
Galeforce1
joanne2268
10 posters

Go down

listen to the girls reasurance newbies Empty listen to the girls reasurance newbies

Post by joanne2268 5th April 2014, 12:03 pm

hi all
I am 11 days into ba and have been very stressed with the ba. All we have to go through with emotions is difficult I must think for most off us.
Ifs ,,whys,, buts,, can I ,, will I ,,I have had all this going on .As soon as I came on here and ask for advice I was given it and support and I listened to every word that was said.  Advice like, how long will I be in pain. Is this normal is that normal. etc etc. The one thing that most people question is when does pain start going. Its all the unknown for a lot off newbies.
The girls on here no what they talking about when answering your questions and the support they give and encouragement is superb least to say. Its very scary (well was for me) when I came home wondering if things were normal with the twins. (lol) I was advised and supported off the girls from here. So if you have any issues at all big or small they are all here to help. I can also a little as only 11 days in so not as much as some off these girls but as times goes on I will be able to offer more. So girls thank you for helping me with your comments I have been praising you all to friends and family saying I don't no what I would off been like if I hadn't had reassurance off you all .Everything you said was right  and helpful.
 so thank you all again ..xxxxxxxxxxxx Give You  Give You  Give You  Give You  Give You  Give You 

A little update from myself anyway. I feel a lot better in myself and have been out a few times to friends and have no pain at all  apart from strange feelings (which I no now are normal) and feeling a lot better in myself now. I am going to see consultant Monday so hopefully can drive and he may let me start doing light household stuff. I am pleased with results and hopefully every other day passing I get even better.
best wishes all   lots off love
joanne  xxxxxxxxx
joanne2268
joanne2268
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

listen to the girls reasurance newbies Empty Re: listen to the girls reasurance newbies

Post by Galeforce1 5th April 2014, 12:39 pm

Well said Joanne and glad you're feeling almost there xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

listen to the girls reasurance newbies Empty Re: listen to the girls reasurance newbies

Post by kdeee 5th April 2014, 12:41 pm

Lovely words Joanne. I love this forum and I'm glad that someone mentioned it to me on another site. The best thing I ever did was to start chatting on here. Made great friends here too xx
Happy healing
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 5th April 2014, 1:00 pm

Glad your getting back to normal x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th April 2014, 1:37 pm

Lovely post Hun, and glad you're feeling a lot
 better. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 5th April 2014, 3:03 pm

I was told about this site and it's fab....happy healing x
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by joanne2268 5th April 2014, 3:14 pm

Thanks again all for kind words
I have been on it 5 times a day since op lol ... on off on off.. hubby is a prison officer so does long shifts. I have been though this op alone apart from visitors so it's played a big part in my recovery this site .xx
joanne2268
joanne2268
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 5th April 2014, 3:35 pm

Aw that's a lovely post..glad ur doing better xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 5th April 2014, 4:08 pm

Aaas Hun, I feel the same, lovely post. All the aqurlching and crackling would be freaking me out if I hadn't read it on here xxx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 5th April 2014, 7:42 pm

Glad everything is going well with your recovery, lovely post ! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 5th April 2014, 10:21 pm

Aww , that's nice . I found everyone so helpful too
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down