Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone else get this with underwires- see avatar

+3
Charlii
IsabellExpat
loui1981
7 posters

Go down

anyone else get this with underwires- see avatar Empty anyone else get this with underwires- see avatar

Post by loui1981 27th March 2014, 8:12 am

The wires in the cleavage create a weird effect in my cleavage when I push my breasts together,  does anyone else have this?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

anyone else get this with underwires- see avatar Empty Re: anyone else get this with underwires- see avatar

Post by loui1981 27th March 2014, 8:16 am

Sorry my pic is upside down even tho it isn't on my phone lol
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

anyone else get this with underwires- see avatar Empty Re: anyone else get this with underwires- see avatar

Post by IsabellExpat 27th March 2014, 8:59 am

Are you sure that's the right cup-size for you?
Do you have round implants? It looks a bit like the bra forces the implants in an unnatural position?
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 27th March 2014, 9:04 am

I think it's possible it's too small I got it before I dropped and it's a freya longline size 34dd I'm currently in a 34e per una bra today,  do u think it's that the cups are forcing my implants into the cleavage wiring?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 27th March 2014, 9:17 am

I think the bra looks to small and forces the implants in a weird position.
I was a G cup 2-3 months after surgery, now I'm a H cup. They change a LOT the first months.
Not all bra suits my implants even if they are the right size. So I think it maybe is important to find a bra that suits both size-wise but also implant-shape-wise.
I have a moderate profile and many bra cups are to "high profiled" for my implants so they are empty at the nipple area.
Try a lot of different bras! I think we all learn to see and feel what's right and not after a year or so?
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th March 2014, 10:31 am

Do you mean the flat bits? I think the bra is too small/wrong shape. The gore of the bra should sit comfortably flat against your sternum. Do you have spillage too, as the cup should lay flat against the breast. Theres going to be bras that are just not the right shape for you, I have a gorgeous balconette but the gore comes up too high and just doesn't fit right.

Different brands come up different sizes, my M&S one comes up big. Id suggest maybe go get measured again.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 27th March 2014, 11:00 am

Hiya,
its hard to see from your pic but do you mean the skin in between your boobs at the bottom part of your cleavage gets a fold/crease when boobs are pushed together? if so mines were like that early post op when trying out wired bra's.Futher down the healing/settling process and now boobs are completely soft I no longer have this problem. X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 27th March 2014, 11:33 am

You need to get fitted properly Hun, your bras too small! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 27th March 2014, 2:46 pm

I agree, definitely too small babe which can only be a good thing xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 27th March 2014, 4:39 pm

Thanks it feels tight like the cups are too small and my boobs are pushed into and ever under the wire in the cleavage so it looks weird especially On my left where I have rippling in the cleavage anyway x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 27th March 2014, 4:42 pm

And the wires in the cleavage come up too high too I think. Do others find this with underwires now?  That as this bit of metal wiring sits between your boobies when u push them together it looks weird?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 27th March 2014, 7:58 pm

I saw the picture earlier but didn't have time to comment! Does the skin *lift* slightly if that makes sense? It looked like it may be mild tenting of some sort? It can be due to residual swelling, anatomy or an ill fitting bra. Bras, much like clothes also sized universal never seem to be made that way ha! So you may need different sizes in different styles and brands. x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 27th March 2014, 9:04 pm

I have never heard of tenting?  My underwires dig into my skin so I bulge over x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 27th March 2014, 9:27 pm

Just googled it and I have a good ten cm between my breasts although I can push them together but I find the cleavage wires can be too wide and dig into my implants making them look misshapen.  I have protruding sternum too and fatty deposits there under my bras so it's possible this tissue is being pushed by the wires. X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down