Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sore Skin.

+5
kdeee
Boney1992
Charlii
tinkerbell24
LuciaH
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sore Skin. Empty Sore Skin.

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 10:34 am

What is the best thing to put on my boobs?  My skin is really really sore down the sides of by boobs and the skin in my cleavage area too.  I am sure that this is just the fact that my skin has been stretched so much, but I am not sure what to put on them to help with this.

Any ideas girls?
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Sore Skin. Empty Re: Sore Skin.

Post by tinkerbell24 18th March 2014, 10:36 am

yeah its all the stretching and sometimes if you are holding yourself tight so you dont out pressure on the boobs, I done this without realising i was doing it it can be strain, I used ice packs to ease the pain xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th March 2014, 10:47 am

Try and make sure you're standing as upright as you can, not hunching over. Icepack will help alleviate some of the soreness, but just try and use a light moisturiser to keep it supple and help with the stretch. As long as its no where near your scars, its fine to use.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 10:56 am

I am trying my hardest not to hunch over.  I have been using ice packs on the top of my boobs but I will try on the sides and in the middle too.  I keep getting zingers through them too all the time which is doing my head in but I know  that they are healing so trying not to let them get to me. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 18th March 2014, 11:32 am

Awww babe I hope it stops soon!! Big hugs xxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th March 2014, 12:22 pm

I stood against a wall a few times a day and straightened my back up against it to get all the tightness and stiffness out my back too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 18th March 2014, 12:30 pm

I got the zingers too- it's all healing going on. I found that arnica gel was soothing and I had homeopathic cream that I used twice a day on the sides of the boobs. It's called Traumeel and it has a bit of arnica in it too. I found it helped (maybe it's psychological really). It has no drugs in it- so I thought it will not do any harm.

Sorry you are feeling sore hun. It will pass  fingers crossed 
I just read your diary and checked your pics. Glad you can have a shower now too :) Don't soak for too long in the first week- my one incision became a bit "lippy" when I did that once. Looking great otherwise xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th March 2014, 12:34 pm

yip kdeee the arnica gel (not cream) in the fridge is one thing I tell all pre op girls to get it was great for me xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 12:36 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:I stood against a wall a few times a day and straightened my back up against it to get all the tightness and stiffness out my back too xx
That's a great idea, I will give that a try today. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 18th March 2014, 12:37 pm

aww sorry to hear you're having discomfort hun *big hugs*
As the girls suggested use an ice pack... (I hate the cold so I just used some witch hazel on my sides and zero cold ice packs :P )
Not long before you catch up and they will feel like they have always been a part of you :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 12:42 pm

kdeee wrote:I got the zingers too- it's all healing going on. I found that arnica gel was soothing and I had homeopathic cream that I used twice a day on the sides of the boobs. It's called Traumeel and it has a bit of arnica in it too. I found it helped (maybe it's psychological really). It has no drugs in it- so I thought it will not do any harm.

Sorry you are feeling sore hun. It will pass  fingers crossed 
I just read your diary and checked your pics. Glad you can have a shower now too :) Don't soak for too long in the first week- my one incision became a bit "lippy" when I did that once. Looking great otherwise xxx
I have been using the Arnica Gel straight out of the fridge for the tops where all the swelling is, but maybe I should use it all over (apart from incision area).  The skin hurts so much.  I will have a look around for some of the Traumeel and give it a go. 

Thank you, I did have long shower last night but tried not to get too much water on where my incisions are, and I have to shower with the dressings on too and change it afterwards.  The swelling is getting a bit better but I think I have a long way to go.xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 12:44 pm

Thanks Kati, I am really trying to not let it all bother me, the zingers are uncomfortable but I can handle them at the moment, but the soreness of my skin is driving me mad.  I just want to be braless as even the Macom touching them at the minute is making the skin sore. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 18th March 2014, 12:47 pm

awww bless ya, well if you have the all clear for a shower.. then that means you are allowed your bra off for a little period of time.. I took mine off for 10-15mins just to let myself breathe... I know how sore the sides can get, just trying not to touch them and sucking it up was all I did. Some days were too tender to even put on the cream.. it will fade hunny so just try and see your light at the end of the tunnel :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th March 2014, 12:47 pm

I always tell pre op girls to get the arnica gel (not cream) and put it in the fridge, I rubbed all over, missing the scars xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 18th March 2014, 12:48 pm

Ive not got any new advice hun. But hope it all settles down soon x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 12:50 pm

Thank you Sahara. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 12:54 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:I always tell pre op girls to get the arnica gel (not cream) and put it in the fridge, I rubbed all over, missing the scars xx
I bought both Tink, and keep the gel in the fridge and it has been a godsend for the tops but I will rub it all over from now (apart from scars). xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th March 2014, 3:31 pm

yeah its so good and instant and long lasting relief xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 6:17 pm

I am starting to eonder if it is my macom making my skin sore as I bought a pure lime sports bra in a 34F from another member from here, and I have just put in on to give myself a break for an hour or so from the macom and the skin soreness has instantly stopped! My boobs feel much better without the macom on.
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 8:32 pm

Had this other bra on for the past 2 hours and I have had none of the soreness in my boobs which is really
Making me wonder if it is the macom doing this to me. Think I will drive to m&s tomorrow and see if they have any sports bras in And have a mass try on and maybe just use the macom to sleep in.
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 18th March 2014, 8:36 pm

Although I love my macom.
I didn't need the breast pads on with the m&s bra but now I've put my nice clean macom back on my nipples are irritating me again so had to wear pads again.
Still comfy tho x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 18th March 2014, 9:09 pm

Aww, babe, I'm sorry to hear your skin is really sore and stretched.. But, hey, at least it means your boobs have drastically changed size-wise ;)
I would keep applying ice packs and maybe a really cold damp cloth to soothe your skin? I don't know what else to suggest really but I hope the soreness subsides for you soon. It will do, I'm sure, when your chest starts to adjust both internally and externally to your implants.

Take care, babe, big hugs!!!xxxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 9:56 pm

I love my macom too Sahara as it is comfy and does what it is supposed to but I find it could be the cause of my sore skin. A trip to m&s tomorrow.

Thanks Toni, lol they certainly have changed in size. I Am wondering if it is the macom and having another bra to alternate between will help, as the one I had on for 2 hours earlier have me none of the soreness at all. Have had a shower tonight and put my macom back on for bed and so far it feels ok so far so not really too sure. Will pop to m&s tomorrow and see what they have to at least have a spare one to change into when they are feeling sore. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 18th March 2014, 10:07 pm

No problem, honey!! Ohh it could be that.. Maybe you should try buying another bra that's possibly a tad looser than your macom? Maybe your macom is squeezing your boobs a little too much and causing the soreness? I'm not sure but I hope your soreness subsides soon! At least you know that eventually the pain will go and you'll be left with pain-free, massive boobies! :D
Good luck! I hope you sleep okay tonight xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 18th March 2014, 11:03 pm

Sorry to hear you have sore boobies Lucia. Hope you get some relief soon, how strange about the Macom! X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next