Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going braless + boobs getting softer

+4
BlondeBarbie
MrsMartini
BoobiePrize
nads
8 posters

Go down

Going braless + boobs getting softer Empty Going braless + boobs getting softer

Post by nads 11th February 2009, 6:41 pm

Hi girlies Heart i was wondering if any of you go braless while at home? When im at home relaxing i take my sports bra off and then put it on before bed. Does anyone else?
I've noticed they've softened up alot since i've been doing this which i'm thrilled about too, i cant believe how soft they are considering i started with virtually no breast tissue, very impressed! 👍

Thanks girls Flash
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Going braless + boobs getting softer Empty Re: Going braless + boobs getting softer

Post by BoobiePrize 11th February 2009, 6:44 pm

Yay!! This is a good tip for when its my turn. xx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Going braless + boobs getting softer Empty Re: Going braless + boobs getting softer

Post by nads 11th February 2009, 6:47 pm

👍

I hear alot of girls say once they came out of their sports bra their boobs softened up alot, but i was wondering if they ever went braless, i havent heard many girls say they do? Im sure its ok while you're just relaxing at home xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMartini 11th February 2009, 9:24 pm

I'm soooooo scared of taking my sports bra off! I whip it off, have a shower & then it goes straight back on!! I think it's kinda like a kid with a security blanket! I just have it in my head that they'll explode or something if they're not supported! Maybe (I hope) this feeling will wear off!!

Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th February 2009, 9:26 pm

MrsMartini wrote:I'm soooooo scared of taking my sports bra off! I whip it off, have a shower & then it goes straight back on!! I think it's kinda like a kid with a security blanket! I just have it in my head that they'll explode or something if they're not supported! Maybe (I hope) this feeling will wear off!!

Xx

Hysterical I felt like that for a while too, felt like they would fall off so i'd hold onto them! It gets much better, when i go braless now im not really aware of my boobs which feels nice x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMartini 11th February 2009, 9:40 pm

nads wrote:I felt like that for a while too, felt like they would fall off so i'd hold onto them!

OMG! I do that! I hold on to them!!!

Glad to know this phase will pass!

Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 11th February 2009, 10:17 pm

I do in the evenings now & again x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th February 2009, 10:29 pm

Thats good to know hun thanks x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by woekitten 12th February 2009, 12:19 am

How long is the sports bra supposed to be worn for? :)
woekitten
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th February 2009, 8:26 am

My ps said 6 weeks but some people wear it up to 3 months, your ps will tell you whats best for you x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mah81 12th February 2009, 10:03 am

Ive only gone braless at home a couple of times just for a couple of hours or so, mainly because im soooo paranoid about sagging. I just really dont like the thought of being unsupported. I think its also to do with the fact id never gone braless Apart from at night before my BA
mah81
mah81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th February 2009, 10:24 am

It feels weird going braless for me too because i always wore a bra except at night when i was pre op! Im not worried about sagging yet as i have unders and quite small implants plus its only for a few hours. If i was jogging or walking i wear my bra though xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 12th February 2009, 10:29 am

As soon as I was allowed to take off my sports bra I didn't wear it at home at all.

I only really wear a bra when I'm out and about. For bedtime and just general lazing about I don't wear one.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th February 2009, 10:37 am

RoxyChick wrote:As soon as I was allowed to take off my sports bra I didn't wear it at home at all.

I only really wear a bra when I'm out and about. For bedtime and just general lazing about I don't wear one.

xx

Ah thats great hun, i think im gonna be one of those girls too! lol i love being braless now! Plus they arent looking so 'implantish' since i have which is great.

I guess natural boobie girls do the same unless they have massive ones and get backache without a bra? xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 12th February 2009, 11:41 am

Kinda, my friend has natural 30GG boobs, and she never takes her bra off.... EVER! She's basically worried about saggage, and she does get backache.

BUT... her mum is a 28H (!!!!!) and she doesn't wear a bra all the time, and she's got not sagging at all, or backache.

I guess it depends on the elasticity of skin etc. And posture too.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th February 2009, 11:58 am

My friends a 32G natural too and always has a bra on otherwise they ache x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 12th February 2009, 8:59 pm

I sometimes go braless in the evenings after a workout and shower.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down