Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May buddies

+12
tinkerbell24
Boney1992
looselips13
Doughty
MissyM
Blossom
Squidgy
ambzdee94
sharonmcc1979
Cheekymich
Princessgem
mrsball
16 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

May buddies  - Page 6 Empty Re: May buddies

Post by sharonmcc1979 27th April 2014, 10:36 am

Hey ive had my pre op it was all done over the phone as ive no health problems and im fit and well.  I knew my blood pressure but it'll be redone along with ecg etc on the day xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 27th April 2014, 10:53 am

Oooo ok...how you feelin now you have paid and got your size sorted???... Xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 27th April 2014, 3:37 pm

Less nervous than ever now! was more nervous paying the deposit when i booked!
Seeing Mr Sulaiman again has taken all my anxious feelings away and i went over all the little things that were playing on my mind so feel 100% ready now! How about you Mich, can you believe you've only got 7 days to go xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 27th April 2014, 3:51 pm

Hey tx tink, yes I checked with surgeon he sais ok to take what doc has prescribed...I'm trying not to...feel ok....the closer its gtg my belly is flipping over and over :) it's funny iv been counting sleeps lol! X sharon I see 1979 so checked ur age on profile....you look so young u lucky thing x 

not long now cheeky mich....xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 27th April 2014, 4:24 pm

Reading your post Doughty just made my stomach flip for you! lol Its funny how we feel honest genuine excitement for each other..5 days to go, im like...well jel! haha x
(and thanks about the age thing!) xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 27th April 2014, 4:31 pm

I've so checked both your ages and I'm the oldest!!!...errr...bless haha..

Sharon glad you are feeling good about it ...it's a lot of money so need to be 100% sure...

Doughty Friday will be here before you know it....I'm excited for all of us!!!...

I had my first dream about boobies the other night...guess its normal as ts he only thing I'm thinking of at the moment. I dreamt no one could tell i had it done haha xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 27th April 2014, 4:44 pm

Yeah well we may all be the wrong side of 30 but we're have the boobies of 20 year olds! haha x

I went to the health food shop to buy Arnica and when i got it home i saw it was called Arncite (think thats how its spelt, cant check because im at work at the mo) but does anyone know if this is the same thing?? xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 27th April 2014, 4:47 pm

I think it's the same thing...I've bought arnicare ream from tesco and it's for bruising...I've also got acriflex gel which is for skin cooling gel...sounds like its from the same family xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 27th April 2014, 5:01 pm

Ah thats good. My surgeon was like, well theres no scientific fact it works but if it makes you feel better then go ahead and take it. He'd also never heard of a Macom haha Oooookaayyyyy, sports bra's it is, least there slighty cheeper i suppose xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 27th April 2014, 6:01 pm

sharonmcc1979 wrote:Ah thats good. My surgeon was like, well theres no scientific fact it works but if it makes you feel better then go ahead and take it. He'd also never heard of a Macom haha Oooookaayyyyy, sports bra's it is, least there slighty cheeper i suppose xx

Oh really!!!.. Haha...has he told you what size to get??..xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 27th April 2014, 6:47 pm

Yeah a DD. Going to get a couple of the high impact Marks and Spencers ones in 34 my normal size but get back extenders aswell. Ill see what theres like and may send someone out for more after if there no good xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 27th April 2014, 6:54 pm

Fab Hun...I've got a macom and a sports bra also from m&s ..I'm hoping the m&s one is ok as they are dd as I was told to get but the macom you just need to get the band size...xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 27th April 2014, 7:16 pm

Its impossible to know isnt it. Oh well all part of the added surprise and excitement  dance xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 27th April 2014, 7:29 pm

Yes who knows Hun...I will be washing my macom and putting a hair dryer on it if the other one doesn't fit...haha.

Going to be a nightmare next week...especially when doughty has hers on the 2nd!!!..yayyyy...

Have you booked time off Hun??...x
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 27th April 2014, 7:34 pm

Yeah ive taken 2 weeks annual leave from my full time job which i think'll be fine because i work on reception at the Premier Inn but i have a cleaning job too so ive got that covered for a month then will take someone with me to help for the next couple of weeks. Need to get back as soon as possible to pay for these bad boys haha.
How about you, how much time have you off? xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 27th April 2014, 7:41 pm

Like you have taken two weeks off...I have an office job so no heavy lifting etc...I'm more worried about shopping and stuff around the house...not being able to lift my arms for a bit will be frustrating...I need to move stuff around in my kitchen so I can reach them haha...going to feel really useless...xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 27th April 2014, 9:19 pm

Hey girls, just catching up...yes it is so great to hv the support...makes it all feel more normal and I def feel security in the fact that my breast pals r always around wen I'm stressing!

Ha ha tx sharon...flip flip....defo feeling like I'm on a roller coaster at the mo :)

It's getting v real girls, packed my bag and I'm kind of nesting like when preggers lol! X 

How u feeling girls?! Iv got 2 macombra, 1 new one on eBay...figure I can resell on eBay anyway so will get some money back....she sais when spent over £7k on new boobies!!! Thy had better be made of gold I reckon lol x

Iv also got 2 weeks off, will b hard to completely rest tho with kids x iv been told to take arnica 30 specifically x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 28th April 2014, 4:58 am

The tablets I've got are called Aconite 30??? Maybe I should nip back into the shop and check she didn't give me the wrong ones x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 28th April 2014, 6:26 am

What does it say on the box Sharon...I reckon if they do the same thing you should be ok....you taking them after your op??...x
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 28th April 2014, 6:29 am

Doughty wrote:Hey girls, just catching up...yes it is so great to hv the support...makes it all feel more normal and I def feel security in the fact that my breast pals r always around wen I'm stressing!

Ha ha tx sharon...flip flip....defo feeling like I'm on a roller coaster at the mo :)

It's getting v real girls, packed my bag and I'm kind of nesting like when preggers lol! X 

How u feeling girls?! Iv got 2 macombra, 1 new one on eBay...figure I can resell on eBay anyway so will get some money back....she sais when spent over £7k on new boobies!!! Thy had better be made of gold I reckon lol x

Iv also got 2 weeks off, will b hard to completely rest tho with kids x iv been told to take arnica 30 specifically x

Hey Hun....

Not long for you!!!!... Eeeekk..we will be following your boobie journey with lots of excitement...I'm starting my house nesting this week...hehe

Try and rest as much as you can...have you got help??? Xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th April 2014, 8:36 am

my surgeon said i was k to take diazepam ( I take it to help me sleep) but when he checked with the anethetist he said no as it can react with the GA, it had to be out my system a week, but all anethestists are diff

eeek girls not long now for you all xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 28th April 2014, 8:59 am

Oh god I'm worried now tink ! Iv checked twice with surgeons secretary tho and she said mr hassan was ok with it, think it's just the morn of op he wud rather me not x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th April 2014, 9:03 am

Yeah surgeons do the op but anesthetists are looking after you on the table. I'm sure if ur surgeons said it's ok he's checked with the anesthetists 

Your going to be fine xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyM 28th April 2014, 9:58 am

I've got a week and a half off work. I work in an office though so I'm hoping that should be enough. The week after my ba the kids are off school, on the one hand it's good cuz I wouldn't be able to drive the school run (we're too far away to walk) but on the other hand how am I going to keep them entertained?? My hubby will definitely be off for the first 4 days but after that we're not sure yet, if not I think I might ask if my mum and mother-in-law could have them for an odd day. I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm having a day of worrying about all the detail today.
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 28th April 2014, 10:21 am

Im kind of looking forward to the recovery process.. no work, going to lock myself away in my bedroom for a couple of days stocked up with painkillers, magazines, goodies, ipad, tv guide and of course my little Eric. (my chihuahua)
Make the most of the peace and quiet. And my sons nearly 18 so he can cook for me..yeah right!! lol  x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next