Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naturelles vs CUIs

+7
rachelw287
tigertonix
kati1236
LuciaH
kdeee
Charlii
janeybird
11 posters

Go down

Naturelles vs CUIs Empty Naturelles vs CUIs

Post by janeybird 18th February 2014, 4:39 pm

Hi ladies,

I am so out of the loop now its ages since I had my BA.
My friend is having hers in April and has opted for 'Naturelles' what's the deal here?
Are these the 'gummy bear' implants or am I confused?
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Naturelles vs CUIs Empty Re: Naturelles vs CUIs

Post by Charlii 18th February 2014, 5:04 pm

No, 'gummy bears' are polyeurothane implants. Theyre a lot firmer, and I think similar to the jellies you get in dolly mixture, hence the name! Natrelles I think are the 5th gen, where as CUI is 4th, so just an upgrade. But im sure someone will correct me if Im wrong!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 18th February 2014, 5:14 pm

I'm sure someone will come and correct me but CUI is allergen budget range and has 5 protective layers whereas allergen naturelles have 6 protective layers. They are both 5th generation implants. Gummy bears refer to type of filling I think- it's cohesive rather than gel fill...
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th February 2014, 5:30 pm

Where is Cookie when you need her!? She would know. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 18th February 2014, 5:34 pm

when deciding on what I was going to have I asked my surgeon what he thought, the odds are pretty much the same, the price is the difference.
He said if you lined up girls with both he probably couldn't be able to tell which is which. I got CUI round put in.
If my surgeon would barely notice the difference then I sure wouldn't... :D
xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 18th February 2014, 5:45 pm

I opted for CUI CMH range too as actually they appeared to ripple less on inspection, which was a concern for me.. And my PS said there was no major difference except in price and naturelles haven't been around long enough to draw any definitive conclusions whether they are a better implant. He said it's personal choice, which ones I go for.
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th February 2014, 6:36 pm

There won't be any visible difference. It's an additional shell. The way they show it is leaving them on a brown paper bag. The cui will eventually leave a grease-like stain, whereas the natrelles won't due to the additional shell.

With the polyurethane it is more gel like and stays more rigid if you cut it open. This is why you have to have a very skilled surgeon, as they have to be precisely placed and won't d+f.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 18th February 2014, 6:40 pm

kdeee wrote:I opted for CUI CMH range too as actually they appeared to ripple less on inspection, which was a concern for me.. And my PS said there was no major difference except in price and naturelles haven't been around long enough to draw any definitive conclusions whether they are a better implant. He said it's personal choice, which ones I go for.
Kdee's right.. The Allergan Natrelle have 6 protective layers, two of which are texturised. The CUI's have 5 protective layers.
I opted for the Natrelles as my surgeon highly recommended these and said that if I could afford them then I should definitely go for the Natrelles. I also wanted these as they had the lowest risk of capsular contracture and rupture rate and these made my mum happier and she consequently accepted my surgery haha. Also, I just wanted the satisfaction in my head that I'd chosen the best possible implants.. That's not to say that the CUI aren't as good because they might be.. (Statistics are just statistics and there isn't much in it really..)

Why don't you ask your PS what he recommends? I think it's about £400 more for the Natrelle range so just evaluate your finances and see what you think, babe :)
I forgot to add.. The Natrelle implants are lifetime guaranteed.. This means the 'implants' have a lifetime guarantee--not your aftercare.. So if you have a rupture in 20 years, your operation won't be paid for to have them re-done but your implants will be replaced free of charge if you choose Natrelle :) I think Natrelle also fund about £700 towards your re-op as well (but don't quote me on that.. I've just read that on a few forums.)

Good luck choosing, babe!!!

P.s, KDEE YOUR AVI IS SUPER HOT!XXXXX
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 18th February 2014, 6:48 pm

tigertonix wrote:P.s, KDEE YOUR AVI IS SUPER HOT!XXXXX

Thank Toni. Yours is a cracking pair too ;) xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 18th February 2014, 6:50 pm

Aw thanks, honey! I have to say, though, I'm a tad jealous of the look of yours! Mine still don't have as much cleavage as yours from the front-view and I'm 7 weeks post-op! yours have taken a great shape already!! ENVIOUS!XXX
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 18th February 2014, 7:03 pm

Thank you hun. You are way too critical about yours! They are perfect!  
Mine are still swollen though. I hope they would stay the same but I know they will change.. I never had any cleavage so I'm chuffed to bits ;) xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 18th February 2014, 7:07 pm

I'm not critical, babe, I just don't have any visible cleavage from the front haha :( That's why all my avis are taken from the side! I'd love a cleavage like yours.. Yours was clearly there from the start but it just needed a bit of fullness to show up haha :)
They will change but they'll only get better, bigger and fuller! So you have a lot of excitement to come, honey!xxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 18th February 2014, 7:09 pm

xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 18th February 2014, 7:14 pm

Do polyurethane coated ones drop and fluff? I'm so confused now. Seeing surgeon Friday so want to discuss in more detail. He just chose for me, which is the first thing he had done that I am not pleased with, I'm quite annoyed actually. Think he chose natrelle but I can't remember.
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 18th February 2014, 8:19 pm

I was quoted an extra £1000 for naturelle, but then I have the lifetime guarantee with my Nagor aswell so im a bit confused with that...
I just remember that my surgeon told me it wasn't that much difference and it wasn't worth the price tag... so I went with his recommendation.. xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 18th February 2014, 8:40 pm

I was told it was 50 more for teardrop that's all, I'll have a proper chat about it Friday! Sure he said mine were coated as we'll. going to write it all done as u get so nervous about it I forget! Xxx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 18th February 2014, 8:54 pm

that's the best way, I wrote everything down, and then I ended up with little scraps of paper everywhere haha! from how many they do a year to their price and what they offered to put in, to random quotes they said :P xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th February 2014, 9:19 pm

I was £400 more for natrelle and on feeling the naturelle and CUI for me the natrelle felt a better implant and also I.waste.worried of rupture so I went for natrelle 

Just a personal choice xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th February 2014, 10:31 pm

Firstly the naturelles are:
Naturelle Inspira True form 2 (formerly soft touch) - these are the gummy bear style implant. 5th generation - life time guarantee - Not FDA approved
Naturelle Inspira Tru form 1 (formerly responsive) - these are the softer highly cohesive gel implants - 4th generation - FDA approved - life time guarantee
Naturelle 410 Tru form 3 - FDA Approved recently - form stable gummi bear
Naturelle 510 Dual gel is a mixture of tru form 3 and an even more form stable gel. 
The CUI's are the budget range:
MLP/MHP = the responsive gel 4th generation - 10 year guarantee
CML/CMH = Cohesive gel (gummi bear) 5th generation - 10 year guarantee

Difference? the guarantees and the shell, the naturelle have 3 layers to the implants shell to minimise gel diffusion.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 19th February 2014, 6:42 am

Multiple ps recommended the cui and I had enough money for either
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th February 2014, 10:18 am

yeah theres nothing at all wrong with the CUI

I  just wanted that extra layer and like I say for me they just felt better on touch thats all xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 21st February 2014, 8:24 pm

I got Natrelles , I researched the best product available for me then matched them to the best surgeon using them . Fifth generation with lifetime guarantee .
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down