Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rough idea of size?!

+3
Charlii
misf1
peytonpie
7 posters

Go down

Rough idea of size?!  Empty Rough idea of size?!

Post by peytonpie 17th February 2014, 4:21 pm

Hi everyone,

I am currently a 36A, 5ft 7 and 11stone good size 12 lol, I am having 460cc overs ( had enough skin believe it or not!!) just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what size I may end up!

I know everyone's different but just curious, we'll I've got my op tomorrow at Riverside can't wait!

Thank you x x x
peytonpie
peytonpie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Rough idea of size?!  Empty Re: Rough idea of size?!

Post by misf1 17th February 2014, 4:39 pm

I have no idea, you could be anything from a 36DD + and that's if you are definately a 36 to begin with (we nearly all wear the wrong size bra). Good luck for tomorrow hun.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th February 2014, 4:42 pm

Hi peytonpie, welcome to the forum!

Theres a great sticky with everyones Post Op stats, which will show the girls height weight pre and post info. That's a good starting point. Though everyones results will differ depending on their body, BWD etc. No two will be the same. For example, I had 340s and ended up an 32E, another girl can have 460s and end up the same size. Its all down to you. Have you tried on some rice boobs? That will help to give you an idea where you'll end up. Not 100% accurate, but a good guess.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th February 2014, 4:45 pm

To add to MisF1's comment, yes, definitely check your band size! I was in 36's due to the +4/5 old way of measuring, but this is wrong. Grab a tape measure, put it around you band line, and what ever that is, that's your size. So for eg I measure 31", so wear a 32.

Best of luck tomorrow :)
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by peytonpie 17th February 2014, 4:49 pm

Omg I've always worn a 36 back but just measured my self (I think correctly!) and it says 31!! Why have I never done this before! Lol having a panic my post surgery bra will be too big :-( I'm hoping for at least a D but will be happy with bigger ones!
X x
peytonpie
peytonpie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th February 2014, 4:54 pm

You'll have a lot of swelling after the op so a 36 will be fine and you are used to wearing that size. However at 31 inches you should probably be in a 32 band and if you find them a bit too tight then move up to the 34, but it's always best to get measured after the op when the swelling has gone down. 
If you go down a band size then you go up a cup size, you may be a 32C/34B at the moment. But just forget about numbers and letters on a bra label. It is getting the look you want which is most important.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th February 2014, 4:59 pm

You have no idea how many girls come through here finding the same, myself included!

For the first couple weeks post op you should be fine in the 36 due to the swelling, but as that starts to go down, definitely get some smaller bands, as this is where all the support comes from.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by peytonpie 17th February 2014, 5:07 pm

Just messages back but it disappeared!

Hopefully I will be in proportion as I have been blessed with big hips!! Ha

It will be nice to pick clothes that I've not been able to wear before! I will def get measured properly when I am able to. I have bought a Macom bra hopefully this will be ok as surgeon showed me a asda one and said I didn't really need a Macom! X x
peytonpie
peytonpie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th February 2014, 5:13 pm

Im sure they will look fine, they wouldn't have suggested that size if it wouldn't have suited! Going in for your first post op measuring is like a kid a xmas, so exciting! That feeling of 'woohoo, I can buy anything I like and it fits!!'

Theres been a couple of surgeons recommending asda sports bras recently. Theyre really not up to standard and don't offer the proper support you need, so stay away! Good job on the Macom, its a firm fave here, along with the Triumph Triaction Extreme, Shockabsorbers and M&S High Impact ones.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 17th February 2014, 5:13 pm

It's ment to.be 150cc per size so u probably be a D but then that's a rough guide x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by peytonpie 17th February 2014, 5:17 pm

Thanks Charlii, when I showed him it he kind of dismissed it! So glad I didn't get an Asda one as it's taken me years to save for my boobs and want to take the best care of them! Hence why I purchased a Macom we'll 2 of them! We'll if I don't take anything else he will have to use the Macom! X x
peytonpie
peytonpie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th February 2014, 5:23 pm

Ooh Sahara, that's entirely fiction! CC/cup is entirely dependent on the girl. I had 340 and went from AA to E, so that works out at 56cc/cup.

Peyton I agree, theyre costing you a lot of money, you want them to be in the best support possible in the first healing months! Worth the investment. If you do find that they are too big after the swelling goes down, you can try and sell them on here 2nd hand in our 'grab a bargain' area. Also, you can get 15% off the macom site by putting 'mybreast' in at the checkout.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 17th February 2014, 6:40 pm

I was a 32 AA and had 460's - now wearing a 32 E/F. I'm a dress size 10 and 5ft 8.

Good luck tomorrow!  good luck xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 17th February 2014, 7:05 pm

Wow is that correct about the band size? I measure 30 and wear a 34d as most places say to add on 4 etc... The d is a flat as a pancake d may I add! Not for much longer tho
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th February 2014, 8:13 pm

Most places do it because it will put a lot of women in an average size range. This means they can stock less sizes and sell more. It's an awful marketing ploy. But if you go to a reputable fitters, they won't add the 4/5".
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 17th February 2014, 8:30 pm

Like the other girls say, it's very difficult to predict what size you'll end up as!
I was a 32AA, had 340 unders and now I'm a 32DD! So I went up 5 sizes really!!
I'd say with 460cc overs you're looking at 34E, maybe an F! But like I said, no one can 100% predict what you'll be. Still, you're going to end up massive that's for sure haha xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down