Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital confirmation & paid today!

+7
tigertonix
Sahara1981
Boney1992
MrsCheese
mirren001
LuciaH
kati1236
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hospital confirmation & paid today! Empty Hospital confirmation & paid today!

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 11:25 am

I finally received my hospital confirmation through the post this morning, along with my pre-op assessment.
The clinic also phoned me 30mins ago for the bulk payment.
WOW! It's really happening now... Also just off the phone with my surgeon and voiced a few concerns about my size and he assured me the 330s were right for me.. (even though it says 300 or 330s on my paperwork) and he wouldn't want to go higher at all.
It feels so real now!Stars
Have to go back to Glasgow on Wed for my pre-op then my surgery on Sat...
slightly shakey but so excited now, I just want to tell the world :) my macom should be here in a few days and then I shall take all my before pics in preparation for my picture trail :)
Can't wait...  boobsign 

BIG thanks to all you girlies, I couldn't have gone through all this without the help of this forum and you lovely ladies and the previous girlies who asked all the questions I needed answers to xx
group hug
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Hospital confirmation & paid today! Empty Re: Hospital confirmation & paid today!

Post by LuciaH 7th February 2014, 11:49 am

So very happy for you. It will all start to seem so real for you now. the 15th will be here before you now it. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Hospital confirmation & paid today! Empty Re: Hospital confirmation & paid today!

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 11:50 am

Now I've paid and everything is confirmed and it place it feels SOOO REAL! 9 days and then I can wake up from the surgery and see my new boobies :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 7th February 2014, 11:54 am

I am so excited for you. 9 days is not long at all. have you told many people that you are having a BA?
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 12:14 pm

My mum knows, and my now-ex bf. Apart from that I haven't said a word to anyone. Why I am so grateful for this forum :D
I live in a small town and word travels fast, along with comments etc.. so I thought I t was best to not mention it and just see how it goes. I guess if someone has the spine to ask :P I would tell them. I'm not ashamed but this is a very judgemental place I live in (hopefully moving soon though).
9 days is going to go so fast, still waiting for my macom bra to arrive and I need to treat myself to some button up pjs that I can stay in for a few days :D and make sure everything is in order for my mum staying, as she is looking after me. It will fly by... also have my pre-op assessment right in the middle (Wednesday) which will take up a whole day as it's 3hrs drive away and back..
xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 7th February 2014, 12:20 pm

It will be here before you know it ! woohoo 
Enjoy the excitement. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 7th February 2014, 12:33 pm

Sometimes it is best not to tell too many people as some people just don't understand why we all want to a have a BA, and they do judge and think it's so we can all look like Jordan! 
I have told my partner and my closest friends what I am planning and they are all really supportive as they know what it means to me.  I have also told my partners mum, she keeps telling me that I don't need it doing but she is still supportive.  I have not told my mum yet, but hope to tell her this weekend.  I am not sure what she will say as her and all of the other women in my family have really large breasts and have never had to deal with small boobs, let alone ones that breastfed 2 babies.

I hope your Macom arrives soon, and enjoy a shopping trip to get the pj's. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 12:47 pm

Thanks Mirren :D
hope so.. hotel booked for my mum now so everything is in place except my suitacse and my macom :D xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 12:49 pm

Thanks Lucia :) yeah some people just don't understand unless they are or have been in the situation.
It always affected me, but more so after breastfeeding 2 kiddies as well... to the stage I refused to look at them or let my bf see them so at that point it was deffo time to do something about it :)
just cant believe its all real now :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 7th February 2014, 1:03 pm

you sound like me, i hate mine so much that I hide them all the time from my partner which he hates.  I am so sick of living in my 2 sizes bigger bras, they look good with my clothes on, but reality sinks in when I have to take it off at night. 

I am hoping to get mine booked either today or tomorrow, just having a discussion with the PCC now about it. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 1:14 pm

I was exactly the same Lucia, i was always hiding myself away from the bf, and the more and more concious i got about them, the worse it was. It affected getting dressed, and spending time with the bf. I would put clothes on and cry and then refuse to go out.
I wear those padded bras which are 3/4 padding 1/4 my emptiness.
I can't wait for my BA it will really improve your life but in small ways that make a huge difference. from feeling confident and sexy and being able to wear what you want without fear of bending down and showing off your... nothingness :P
I even had a friend say to me, your boobs seem to get bigger the more clothes you put on.. yeah because from an empty bikini to a huge padded bra with a top and jumper on is slightly obvious...

Ah good luck with booking :) hope its soon for you :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 7th February 2014, 1:32 pm

Eeeek not long now. I will also not be telling many people as I live in a very small town were everyone knows everyone's business and have an opinion on everything! I have only told, other my husband, my mum and sister. Hopefully I can get away without telling anyone else. My bff's are used to seeing me wearing very padded bras - so hopefully I will get away with that one. If not I would rather them find out after I have had it done. I know they will only try and talk me out of it and I can't deal with the hassle! I wouldn't listen to them anyway lol. It's ok for them as they all have quite big boobies so they can't empathise.
I can't wait for mine! I especially can't wait to wear a normal bikini and not a stupid padded one that seems to suck up half the pool.

8 days will go so quick - good luck
Xxx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 1:42 pm

Thanks MrsCheese. I feel for you in that small town aspect.

Im hoping I get away with it too, as my BA should take me to slightly bigger than my padded bra did. I can finally go swimming again and my mum bought me a gorgeous top for xmas all floaty and low cut, I instantly hung it up for my post BA night out :) I call it my new boobie top :D

8 days and counting.... :) I just want to run around shouting it out, but the forum will have to do :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 7th February 2014, 1:50 pm

fantastic babe........Will be here so soon now  dance
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 7th February 2014, 1:53 pm

Wow not long!!!
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 1:56 pm

I know... thanks for all the support girlies :D xx not long for you now Sahara :D
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 7th February 2014, 2:03 pm

Extremely happy for you, honey!!!
It's all so real for you now and now you can join in with all the excitement of the reality of having BOOBS!!! I hope the day is beyond magical for you! Have fun taking all your 'before' pics.. Pretty soon you'll be kissing those old friends goodbye ;)
TAKE CARE XXXXX
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 2:08 pm

Thanks so much tigertonix :) you've been so helpful for me in my journey.. not that it's going to end in 8 days because then I will have all my post BA questions and I can't wait to get started on my essay of my BA journey story :)
I will cringe while doing my 'before' pics but hell they will be gone soon and then I can flash my new additions off to the world haha!
xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 7th February 2014, 2:10 pm

Mine still feels so far away!

Can't wait to read your ba diary!
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 2:18 pm

I will end up writing a whole book about it haha! Love reading everyone's story and journey and can't wait to share mine with all you girlies :D xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 7th February 2014, 3:20 pm

Aw no problem, babe!!
I'm so excited for you! It's such a wonderful feeling when you can look at your 'before' pics and not feel depressed anymore because you no longer have them haha!!
I went for my six week post-op consultation today and saw my before pics taken by the surgeon and i cringed with happiness haha! He was like 'they look amazing now.' So happy haha! You have all this to come, babe!!! Xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Weddingbella 1 7th February 2014, 3:36 pm

Woohoo I know how you feel once you pay the money it makes it real. I'm getting mine next Friday. Are you going to rosshall? I'm also waiting on my Macom its sad but I can't wait to try it on lol x
Weddingbella 1
Weddingbella 1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 3:45 pm

Hi Weddingbella - yes im at Rosshall :) I'm next Saturday... Eeeee! :D have to be there for 9am...
I want to try mine on too :D once you've settled all the finance and paid it all its like OMG now it's really happening as before it was like, well yeah I paid £700 deposit but meh! now it's like all paid and WOW its happening..

Tigertonix - Looking back at my before pics will be great, taking them.. mmeh! :P I can't wait, I'm so glad you and your surgeon are happy :) can't get better than you both being pleased with the results... do all surgeons take before pics? I guess they do, never thought about it actually. I'm deffo taking some myself though :D maybe try for a selfie with the surgeon lmao! make him famous :P have yet to see that on picture trail LMAO!
he's ever so lovely, can't believe it happened so fast... wanted to hug him and cry when I decided to pick him, but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.. I'm sure if I'm happy with the results he will have a massive hug from me eventually hehe! xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Weddingbella 1 7th February 2014, 3:59 pm

Aw you will be in at the same time as me as I'm having an overnight. Maybe we will be neighbours? X
Weddingbella 1
Weddingbella 1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 4:05 pm

I'm an overnight too :) I know I'm getting seen at the end of his morning list of girlies but they still want me there for 9am lol..
Would give me someone to chat to :P totally nervous about being in the hospital myself when my mum can't stay :P xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next