Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i - bra macom

+5
LuciaH
kati1236
Sahara1981
rachij
Boney1992
9 posters

Go down

i - bra macom  Empty i - bra macom

Post by Boney1992 4th February 2014, 3:44 pm

Hi ladies,

Please someone help me - which Macom bra is it we are supposed to use? I've ordered the Breast augmentation surgical / Lifting bra but there's another one on the website that looks just as good it's called the I-bra [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this also ok to use after op?
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

i - bra macom  Empty Re: i - bra macom

Post by rachij 4th February 2014, 3:49 pm

I got the best seller product code 1007 if that helps - never heard of the I bra one.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 4th February 2014, 4:02 pm

I looked at the other one but it's more expensive so went for the best seller as it says it is suitable for breast agumentation x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 4th February 2014, 4:13 pm

I am like you boney I had a look at them and then got confused which to go for. I have ordered the best selling one but I did hesitate with the more expensive one called the I-bra. I think it gives you more of a lift from what I gathered from the info. It looks like it has a seam which would lift them up a bit more. TBH though I never bought one. I've ordered my macom and then when I know roughly my size I can go shop and buy other ones... :D
good luck x
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 4th February 2014, 5:07 pm

Don't forget discount code "mybreast" to get £5 off xxx
I love a bargain x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 4th February 2014, 5:58 pm

I love it looks nice and very comfortable! Is it ok to wear after BA though? Xxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 4th February 2014, 6:00 pm

Yeah I've ordered four of the best sellers the other day but I'm annoyed now because I like the I bra better lol xxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 4th February 2014, 6:07 pm

I am a bit of a donut as I bought my macom in preperartion for my BA in April but bought it in a large as I wear a 36A but I got measured properly today and I am actually a 32DD so it is probably going to be too big now.  Screwy
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 4th February 2014, 6:24 pm

Hmm, it looks good...but my only concern would be the fact it has cups. you'd have to swoop and scoop for it to fit properly, but there's no way you can do that for the first month. But it's macom, it's recommended... have you found any reviews online?
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 4th February 2014, 6:27 pm

Yeah Lucia it'll be way to big.
You'll need a small.

Although have u tried it on? How's the fit
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 4th February 2014, 6:31 pm

Lucia if you've bought a large and you're a 32, it won't support you properly at all. All the support in a bra comes from the band. You can always sell it on here in the grab a bargain section to another pre opper.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 4th February 2014, 7:20 pm

Thanks Charlii, I thought I was being rather clever and being prepared by getting it now. It only came the other day so I might be able to send it back and exchange it. X
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 6th February 2014, 12:00 am

Hiya! sorry to jump on your thread, Boney! But I just bought the original macom (not the I-bra) in a large... I'm a 34 band normally so I thought this would be okay to account for swelling? Only thing is it feels super loose as it is now but that's probably because I've not got any bubbles to fill it with haha! Should I get a medium just in case do you think? :S I'm having such a hard time understanding all this bra lark! XXX
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th February 2014, 12:15 am

I was told the I bra had too much.support as it's cupped? xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 6th February 2014, 4:32 am

Ooooooh of course the cups Charlii? No, I haven't read no reviews would ask here first! Not going to buy one now though, maybe a few weeks past op when noobs have settled but I'll just use the standard recommended Macom!

Tink - my surgeons PA told me not to spend over £10 on any sports bra and just get the asda ones for £4.00! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 6th February 2014, 7:32 am

Tilliex I'd get the medium hun x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th February 2014, 9:46 am

Yeh, the cups would be my concern, definitely. No offence Boney but your surgeons PA sounds like a crouton! No way are the asda ones supportive enough!!

Tillex, are you definitely a 34? Because so many girls on here are in the wrong size because of the +4/5 system. Take a tape measure and measure around where the band sits. Whatever the number, that's your band size. E.g. I measure a 31" so I wear a 32. I'd go from there. Some girls buy a size up to accommodate the swelling, but with the macom and the additional hooks sometimes you can get away with just the one. Remember, its the band size that is providing all the support.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 6th February 2014, 11:31 am

Hey, I'm unsure of my bra size at all to be honest... I've always just got a bra that fits because I'm too embarrassed to get a fitting :S 
Okay so I just measured and I think I measure 31inches... However that's from a pound land tape measure so it could be off haha :) So does't that put me as a Small-Medium macom? xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 6th February 2014, 11:31 am

to get a professional fitting that should say* xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th February 2014, 11:37 am

It should be accurate enough, all of mine are from xmas crackers! So yes, you're actually a 32 band, so a small would be a much better fit. If you can, return your large to them, because it just will not support you correctly. If you cant, you can always try and sell to one of the other girls on here in the Grab A Bargain section.

It easily done, I thought I was a 36 pre op, so I had all 36C's for post. Boy was I wrong!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 6th February 2014, 11:39 am

Right okay thank you! I got it off eBay so I'll just have to pass it on :) I'll try the selling part of this site then! Thanks, Charlii! What would I do without Poundland, eh? :L xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th February 2014, 1:26 pm

Hi with the macoms, the 1007 'surgeons favourite' this is a best seller based on price. It's a good bra at a resonable price and does everything it says. 
The 1010 is almost the same as the 1007 but it has a deeper and softer band for more comfort and support. 
The i bra doesn't have cups and the only difference between the 1007 and the i bra is that it has reinforcement under the breast to help you deal with the new weight of the breasts, this appears in the photo like cups. It isn't under wired. It's very similar to the mastectomy bra 1005 which looks like it has cups but is still the fully expandable cups like every other macom.
I'd say the i bra would be great for ladies increasing their size with large implants.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th February 2014, 5:28 pm

yeah it does look like cups but completly makes sense when you describe it!!

I just went on 3 surgeons recommendations when I asked they are made more for the woman who have masectomys etc

TBH I never got any of the macoms loool 

Boney I would def recommend in getting a good bra im not allowed any support at all and I said to my surgeon oh no I cant go braless it feels weird and he said to get crop tops or the cheap sports bras out tesco asda as they actually have no support

You are getting a good sized implant and an uplift you ned that good support and after paying grands for boobies what does £30 for a good bra mean in terms of money, i think taht you should get a good support bra honey xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 7th February 2014, 3:01 pm

misf1 wrote:Hi with the macoms, the 1007 'surgeons favourite' this is a best seller based on price. It's a good bra at a resonable price and does everything it says. 
The 1010 is almost the same as the 1007 but it has a deeper and softer band for more comfort and support. 
The i bra doesn't have cups and the only difference between the 1007 and the i bra is that it has reinforcement under the breast to help you deal with the new weight of the breasts, this appears in the photo like cups. It isn't under wired. It's very similar to the mastectomy bra 1005 which looks like it has cups but is still the fully expandable cups like every other macom.
I'd say the i bra would be great for ladies increasing their size with large implants.

Thanks for this babe! Now that you've explained sounds I understand.... Will definitely purchase one. Thanks... Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th February 2014, 4:43 pm

Boney1992 wrote:
misf1 wrote:Hi with the macoms, the 1007 'surgeons favourite' this is a best seller based on price. It's a good bra at a resonable price and does everything it says. 

Thanks for this babe! Now that you've explained sounds I understand.... Will definitely purchase one. Thanks... Xx
That's fab. I've seen them and tried them on, but could you let me know how you get on with it after your BA? I am thinking of stocking them so would be great to know how supportive they are after the op.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down