Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second consultation

5 posters

Go down

Second consultation Empty Second consultation

Post by Lolo85 29th January 2014, 9:52 pm

Hi ladies,

Very confusing had my second consultation tonight with transform. I have another in two weeks at a BMI hospital. I was quite happy with my first consultation but really I want a BAAPs surgeon.  Anyway I had open heart surgery when I was 7 (21 years ago) no ongoing problems or anything and my GP has said I can still have a BA and I have absolutely zilch in my bra 32A. The first surgeon recommended partial unders or overs if my scaring was bad with 365 cc high profile rounds. Second surgeon said 300cc rounds with a lower profile. He said that no surgeon would give me overs unless they didn't know what they were doing as they would be too visible, he said that anything over 300cc would be too big for me as I am so small. He also said high profiles would look too fake.  I'm quite shocked at how different they were. The PC said that all surgeons are differently. So glad I went for another as I was close to booking the first one shows you shouldn't rush in Shocked  X
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Second consultation Empty Re: Second consultation

Post by Princess_x 29th January 2014, 10:32 pm

You're right :) it's good not to rush in and to get at least 3 opinions. Good luck for your next consult, it should all become clear for you after that one x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 10:42 pm

HI Hun,

Yep i nearly rushed in but took a step back.. ive only met one surgeon which was today,, i will not be seeing anyone else because i just KNOW he is who i want. He is a BAAPS and a BARPAS surgeon and came very highly recommend. At Spire health care.

if anything , i would go with the BMI hospital as there surgeons will probably be best to advise you. 

to be honest i think these commercial companies always offer over, i dont know why but i think they just cant be bother to give you the right treatment :/
thats just my opinion, hope it goes well Hug 

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 29th January 2014, 11:42 pm

You're very right to get more than one opinion. You sound like what i was pre-op. I had no boobs whatsoever and my surgeon said i would definitely, absolutely need unders because i had so little skin! He also said i couldn't have implants bigger than 340 as this would cause me big problems and pain. This contrasts with the first surgeon i was originally booked into have a consultation with as he only does overs! So, basically he doesn't do what's in the best interests of the patient but what he prefers to do.. So after hearing that i cancelled my consultation with him, booked a consultation with Mr. Mahdi (my surgeon) and he gave me just what is perfect for me! So i had 340cc unders which are absolutely perfect and fit my frame very naturally!

Go with your heart and keep seeing surgeons until you're 100% satisfied, babe!
Take care, good luck! Xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th January 2014, 12:29 am

You sound like a sensible woman Lolo. You know enough about this surgery not to rush in and enough to know that if you're getting such differing opinions its ALWAYS to seek out a third as a decider maybe, or maybe just another consultation until you feel you've found 'the one'.

Looking forward to reading how the next one goes hun. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 30th January 2014, 6:14 am

Thanks ladies, I hope it does become clear after the third one and that I don't end up with another completely different opinion. I'm hoping have the surgery the second week in April. Otherwise I'll probably have to wait another year so that I can have enough time off work. Xx
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down