Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more waiting

+11
Gleaming
tigertonix
COOKIE
kdeee
Princess_x
CandyCat321
louise28
krizzooo1
ravenxwaves
Boney1992
tinkerbell24
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

more waiting Empty more waiting

Post by tinkerbell24 13th January 2014, 10:32 am

morning all

hope that you are all good

so just came here for a wee vent, (word of warning lol)

this whole boob journey has just been such a long long waiting game now and again its starting to get me down, I feel I need to talk about it and not sink too low as this was always one concern og my gp, that having experianced PND, depression and boddy issues that if I didnt get what I wanted I might sink into depression

I would go as far as to say im depressed but I am pretty bleugh about the hole situation right now and actually feel worse now than I did before BA cause at least then I jhadnt wasted over £4000

I think that my biggest worry is maybe needing another reop, money wise im not worried as I knw that its all covered, discussed this with my surgeon, think its just the recovery etc etc and surgery itself as the surgeon said that I really didnt do great with the GA again this time

so yeah just feeling yuck about it all at this moment in time

I know everyone will say patience it will come but when im now sitting at near 14 month after my original BA it gets pretty hard to have that patience etc xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

more waiting Empty Re: more waiting

Post by Boney1992 13th January 2014, 10:43 am

Hi Tink - Sorry to hear you're feeling down with the whole journey!! You have come such a LONG way though just try and hang on in there (easier said than done I know!)... Chin up babe xxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 13th January 2014, 11:36 am

aww sweetheart i'm usually crap at consolation but couldn't read your post without leaving a message, it's totally fine to have a mope and a moan and feel sorry for yourself, just don't let it get you down too much. Hopefully everything will pan out much better than the last op and you'll be thrilled with the results. Just go out and do stuff that makes you happy, drive out to a different city with your friends, go shopping, go to alton towers, anything to get you out of that funk and take your mind off boobs for a bit and make you forget. Time will fly hun. And if you ever want to talk to anyone you can pm me and we're all here for you. 

we're in this together , one great big boobie family group hug
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th January 2014, 11:56 am

thanks girls yeah, and they do look ok but just not 100% yet and so so so much better than they were

Got a wee trip to London on the 28th Feb to see Angie, Blue, Nicole and Goldielocks from here so all good then got Portugal in April it wil be fine just blooming hard going, specially when ive been told still not to do very much, hard when you work, have a house to run and 2 kids xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 13th January 2014, 11:57 am

I was worried and thinking of you yesterday ..... I too don't want to read this and say nothing...I don't know what to say other than ...I guess "talk talk talk" Vent all you need to.

I can't possibly tell you to be patient as it would be so hypercritical of me, as I am the most impatient person I know.

To actually be Depressed is a horrid feeling, I have been there too, I didn't like talking about it which made it worse at the time. I hid away and was desperately miserable so you are so very wise to be talking about it.....I think being open is absolutely the best thing.

Everyone is here for you and it sounds like your husband is very supportive and caring.... which must help a great deal.

Just feel I need to give you a big cyber hug!
 Hug 

And send you oodles of best wishes.
xxxx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th January 2014, 12:05 pm

thanks lovely

Peter has been a rock the past 5 years and we have been through so much as a couple specially with Ellie, hes a great husband and I must admit dont tell him enough!!

But your right thats why I came here just to talk even if it is wee replies just to say didnt want to read and run lol its so lovely of you all to take time to reply

Think its just been a long wkend too with Mia hurting her ankle badly then the Newcastle drive, left here at 10.30am and home at 6.30pm but was only with surgeon 40 mins of that lol, on top of not much sleep with the youngest who doesnt like sleep lol

thanks girls xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 13th January 2014, 12:14 pm

Must feel like it is one thing after another at the moment!

Talking of your husband, I too don't tell mine enough how much I appreciate him. I don't know where I would be without him.
We are lucky to have such lovely husbands.
But I would be the same, coming here for little vents and chats (as I do now)...sometimes Jack must get so fed up with me banging on about boobs! It is nice to come here and just boob-chat away without feeling like you're troubling anyone.

It is great that you have things to look forward to this year, I think it helps to have little things to be excited about and will keep your mind off of things a little.

I have to take William to preschool in a mo, bye for now

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 13th January 2014, 12:19 pm

Tinks, after 14 mnths I def wouldn't have any patience left.
You've got so much to look forward to the next few mnths, x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 13th January 2014, 12:21 pm

Sounds like you have a few exciting times a head of you babe, concentrate on them..... Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyCat321 13th January 2014, 12:43 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for being there for everyone else on here when you've clearly got so much to think about at the mo xxxx
CandyCat321
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 13th January 2014, 12:46 pm

I feel for you and all you've been through on your BA journey, you've had a tough time! It's definitely a case of patience at the moment, although it's easy for people to say that. Christ if it was me and I was faced with the prospect of a second re-op I would prob saying omg no more take them out!!! We're all here for you x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 13th January 2014, 12:55 pm

I think it's just fantastic that you are here for all of us hun and remember - we are all here for you.
I must admit I haven't been a member for too long but I love the friendly community and support that everyone has to offer  group hug 
The journey that you have been on has been long and painful and frustrating but hopefully it's only another 3 weeks to go and this will be the end of it. 
They look much better than they were originally so try keep focussing on positives and what lies ahead- London, Portugal and time with family (unrestricted) xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th January 2014, 1:53 pm

thanks girls and I will always be here to support you all unless I need a wee break from everything boobie lol

so much to look forward to yeah def, I think im just feeling a bit down as ive got a few things going on at home too, nothing major but when things all get added together it seems more yeah

Krizzooo yeah def got a great, lovin, caring (pain in the bum at times) husband lol x
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2014, 2:02 pm

You really have had a tough old time things Tink and I think it just shows the strength of character that you have that you can be here here for everyone when you yourself are going through so much. I totally relate to EVERYTHING you're feeling babe and I do hope that taking here does help you.

In regard to a possible re-op: I mentioned on your other thread the possibility of having twilight sedation if required. You're totally out of it, so not aware of anything that's going one, but you have none of the side effects that come with having a ga. Its worth considering hun IF another re-op is needed to fix the problem. There's been quite a few women now who opt for twilight and ALL have given great reviews about it. I read about it years ago now and the thought of it scared the pants off me! But I can honestly say that I would have it again now having used it and its just like going under a ga, I felt like I was asleep but I wasn't, I just wasn't aware at all of anything going on.

So there ARE options for you to take away the very things that you feel could be problematic sweetheart

Chin up Tink. You WILL have your amazing boobs and if that takes another re-op which WILL have a fast recovery, then so be it it hun, its just a small stepping stone to great boobs.

Your incredible strength throughout this Tink is an inspiration to us all. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th January 2014, 2:07 pm

I just couldnt do the twighlight, id be stressed out before I even got anywhere near the hospital lol. such a shame as I bet that it really is good

do you have any good links that I could read proper on it

Peters like you could just try it and im lie bit you dont understand if you have a fear of hospitals etc etc its not quite that easy, does that make sense, its like telling some one with the fear of say spiders to sit in a room with spiders lol

im just crazy, I know I know lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2014, 2:13 pm

I felt the very same way as yourself Tink, the thought of it alone terrified me! But it was my surgeon who is a BAAPS surgeon that fully assured me I would be just fine - and I was  yes . I NEVER thought I'd say this, but I'd do it again through Twilight of having a ga anyday now. 

You can read one of our members experiences of using twilight [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th January 2014, 2:16 pm

GA doesnt bother me, its just my surgeon said that I didnt do great at all last time, thats why I woke up and knew that id been out for a while near 2 and a half hours lol. but after it I felt good this time?

i will def read up just incase I need another reop xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2014, 2:19 pm

Discuss it with your surgeon 'if you need to' as well Tink. This could really help not only put your mind at rest but with you having a blood disorder (I think I'm right about that?) it may well help to put your surgeons mind at rest too - happy patient....happy surgeon!  dance
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th January 2014, 2:21 pm

yeah def, the blood condition doesnt help does it the surgeon said that IF I need another op then he will get in touch with the anethetist that would be there in the op and we would all meet and discuss GA and twightlight

so hopefully in the next 3 weeks these boobs drop some xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2014, 2:24 pm

Yeah - COME ON BOOBS - HEAD SOUUUUUUTTTTHHHHHH!  Flash  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 13th January 2014, 5:53 pm

Aw, babe, bless you!!
I know you must be feeling like crap because you've waited so long and the process is so enduring and monotaneous for you :(
I don't really know what to suggest but I do suggest just looking at the pics you have of your boobs already. From what I've seen, your avis look amazing! I know you still have quite a long way to go and you're unsure whether you need a reop but I do genuinely think you will end up extremely happy with your boobs.
i'm a strong believer of 'good things come to those who wait' and I know that you're a very good person and have been so patient. you always help me through ALL of my problems and I'm so so grateful to you for that!
You'll definitely end up happy, babe, you thoroughly deserve it and one day your happiness and satisfaction with your boobs will come!!

Take care, honey, chin up!!xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th January 2014, 7:13 pm

Thanks tiger just having an off few days lol al be fine xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 13th January 2014, 8:11 pm

Aww big hugs hun, just remember you did this for you. The recovery and results don't happen overnight, as you well know, but I'm sure a year down the line you will be so so pleased you were brave enough to take on this journey. Keep your chin up girly :) xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 13th January 2014, 8:53 pm

Sending big hugs and good get down south vibes your way xxx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th January 2014, 8:57 pm

Aw Tink!
Don't know what to say other than what has already been said!
You have and still are being very brave with the situation you have found yourself in, it's bound to get to you. Hopefully you will start to see some progress over the coming weeks before you see your surgeon again! XXX
more waiting 2Q==
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next