Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to Normal Life after BA

4 posters

Go down

Return to Normal Life after BA Empty Return to Normal Life after BA

Post by Prettylil 17th December 2013, 12:05 pm

Hi Ladies,

So after the 6 weeks bench mark - how do we carry on with our new expensive additions?

Exercise?

Now i am not a fanatic or heavy doer - but i do walk and swim - long power walks (am keen to return back to this) and swimming

now for power walks / jogs / runs / etc high impact exercise - do we go ahead once PS has given the all clear in our high impact sports bra?

General day to day maintenance - what has worked well for you please ...

I see loads of beautiful avis of post oppers and i know its not down to the BA or PS - its what this ladies have done personally to keep the additions looking glam for long.

Please tell us (newbies) how to get the best out of our additions please ..

PLEASE - even little things matter (dont let the OH squeeze them in the line of action - loool - am only joking)

but honestly  everything and anything please .. I am desperate to look after my twinnies and get the best out of them for myself!!
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Return to Normal Life after BA Empty Re: Return to Normal Life after BA

Post by jenniferrf1 17th December 2013, 12:19 pm

Just ease your self back in to exercise lil! It will take a while together back to how you was pre BA..but don't go straight into lifting for example as you need to learn what you can handle and build up your strength again..
I'm still quite new with boobs lol but I use mouistiouriser everyday to help keep stretch marks at bay and then in the evenings I'm back into my sports bra for support :)
But yes you will need the all clear from your surgeon.. He might like you to wait longer to exercise etc but again we all follow our own instructions! Xx

jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2013, 12:32 pm

Excercise wise you will know when its right but ALWAYS have a great supporting sports bra on

Im terrible as I have the school run and nursery run to do and get to wrk all between 9 and half 9 I power walk alot just to get to places on time lol

If im quite honest I never really felt as if I got into "normal" life after my BA as I was constantly worrying about my boobs and then the last 6 months ive not been able to get into wired bras for the pain in my left breast due to CC and the amount of trips bakc and forth to see my surgeon was crazy haha

but apart from that when you get the go ahead form you or surgeon just remeber that you take a long time to heal on the inside so just listen to your body it will tell you when your doing to much

I go swimming alot well when we can as its good for Ellies hip but I had to wait to my wounds had closed over completly so it didnt cause infection

My scars I leeft them heal on their own even though my surgeon gave me a wee scar cream, supposidly one of the best and expensive on the market but ive read into it and they dont work or so it seems so I never used it, never massaged my scars and wow they look great.  I caant wait to get into a sports bra again at night and will wear one every my good old zip front [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oh and the link for the crop top i had on my avi was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wic hare down to £8.50

but to be honest as soon as i can get in a proper support bra I will be lol

xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th December 2013, 1:55 pm

There are no rules once you get the all clear Lil.... The best advise I could give is 'listen to your body' because your body will be the best guide you'll have once you're out there on your own. 

When you start excercising/swimming/walking, which you can start immediately once you get the go ahead, just do what you can and build on that until you're able to get back to pre-op fitness levels you were before.

Its not going to as simple as just being able to get right back into things were you were before....that's not going to happen. But as I said....listening to your body and using that as your guide will help you to pace yourself until you're able to do everything without the aches afterwards. 

Looking after your boobs is something that's entirely up to you... You can choose to just be happy with what you have and just forget about them and enjoy them...or, you could put a little bit if effort in to maybe help prolong the look you have and to keep them looking as good as they do when they finish their healing, by getting yourself into a moisturising regime (I moisturise twice a day mostly, but a lot of the time just once a day) and by keeping your boobs well supported by ensuring your properly fitted into a bra that gives good support and wearing your sportsbra.

But its all about choice Lil. Its entirely up to you how what you want to do and how you want to do it sweetie. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 17th December 2013, 1:56 pm

Thanks ladies - oh yeah sure - i meant after each individual has gotten the al clear from their various PS..

Tinks - thanks hun - i got the crop top up yesterday for 12.50 and now they are 8.75.. so am back to marks and spaks tonight ... looool

Great update about the moisturiser Jenniferr ...

I actuallly have dry skin now on my upper body - where i have been so careful not to hurt myself.. so i have started moisturising day and night now ...

Tinks - thanks for the links - wow good news to know when one can get back to swimming - and that its ok also!!
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2013, 1:58 pm

when I seen the price i was like eh I will be getting me more of them haha

I didnt swim as such just in the water with Ellie xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 17th December 2013, 2:02 pm

Hey boobie fairy - i would love to look after my new additions (they cost way too much not too) loool

Nice advise so far -
Moisturise 2 times daily
Support bras - at nights
good bras - during the day
Exercise daily

All good ..

Ladies - what happened to kush? can someone please explain how this works also (newbie information please) or the stuffed socks

I read somewhere here - weight loss / gain - 1 stone either ways to maintain the life / look of your twinnies (not sure which or both)

Ok - keep it coming in ladies - THANK YOU
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 17th December 2013, 2:03 pm

Lool Tinks - me too ... only i dont want alot of the whites...

One should be fine - so i would be selling or exchanging my other white here (got two packs)

Or we could exchange if you want to Tinks
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2013, 2:05 pm

I loved my kush and used it nightly to stop or hopefully stop cleavage wrinkle later on in life lol

yes if you loose weight the look if the implant can become so diff like you can see it more through the skin, i did tell my surgeon that I hope to gain weight so i think that he took that into account when choosing the size for the look i want to achieve xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2013, 2:05 pm

lol i love the white make them look bigger  Hysterical what size did you get xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 17th December 2013, 2:11 pm

medium - loool @ bigger!!!!

you are a bag of fun babes!!!

loooool!!!!! lmao!!!!!
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2013, 2:15 pm

white does make boobs look bigger, i had to get large so it covered all my side boob lol

im going to get another of the black and white set I think x
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th December 2013, 2:33 pm

Prettylil wrote:Ladies - what happened to kush? can someone please explain how this works also (newbie information please) or the stuffed socks

use a pair of soft rolled socks through your recovery when you're going through the side sleeping transition and after healing babe.... Then you can start using a Kush. 

I read somewhere here - weight loss / gain - 1 stone either ways to maintain the life / look of your twinnies (not sure which or both)

Its best to try and maintain your BA weight. Losing a stone either way may have an aesthetic impact on your boobs - losing too much weight could result in rippling and sagging. Gaining too much weight will increase the size of your breasts, then if you try to get back to your BA weight, the excess skin you'll then have from the increase in breast size will cause sagging babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2013, 2:34 pm

yip thats my worry about a gain in weight then loosing it again the sagging but hey then maybe these babies will drop loooool xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 18th December 2013, 11:46 am

quick update ladies:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wic hare down to £8.75

The above offer is online only - its not available in stores

I tried to pick it up in store and it was full price last night - so you can order online ...

hurry there isnt a lot of 'large' left in stock

I also got this and they were very comfy - this are just reg crop top bra too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks ladies
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 18th December 2013, 11:54 am

oh Tinks - I got two packs of large as well - to make sure all boobs are covered ...

am all covered now for the evenings and 'lazy' days.

I have 1 triumph and one shock absorber for during the day and all exercise

Yippeeeeeeee....

I got a body butter from Body shop for the twinnies - night time moisturising ... holy!! i love them  dance  yahoo
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down