Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leftie still aching :(

+2
jenniferrf1
rachij
6 posters

Go down

leftie still aching :( Empty leftie still aching :(

Post by rachij 16th December 2013, 12:59 pm

Hey, 

As you may have read in my previous posts my leftie is still aching and I'm 9 weeks post op. Well last night I slept without my sports bra on and this morning it felt better but as soon as I put a bra on it started aching again!!!! 

Do you think I need to try a bigger size bra or ring and make anothr appointment and explain to  surgeon what's going on or leave it  til next year and see if it settles down on it's own?

Any advice would be welcome
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

leftie still aching :( Empty Re: leftie still aching :(

Post by jenniferrf1 16th December 2013, 1:08 pm

9 weeks is still very early on.., remember healing inside takes around two years so your only 2 months into that.., you've had a major op and aching is normal..
If your sleeping without a bra this can be the cause as to why your aching so maybe keep it in for a while longer...
It's possible that you may need a bigger bra but you will only know that if you have a fitting done.. The support comes from the band so you need to ensure your wearing the right back size...
I'm a month ahead of you and am aching on odd days also... It's normally around the time if my period or if I've done too much xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 16th December 2013, 1:24 pm

What I meant was it doesn't ache when I haven't got a bra on and even when I have my sports bra on it aches.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th December 2013, 1:24 pm

If the aching only seems to occur when you're wearing your bra Rach, then it kinda makes sense doesn't it babe to go and get yourself fitted again in a bra to ensure you're in the right fit, not only for the support but for your comfort too babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 16th December 2013, 3:13 pm

What bra are you wearing Hun? If it's wires, it can feel Achey due to being pushed into an unnatural position. Try building up resistance to them or try a soft cup or get fitted again to ensure you're getting the correct support x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 16th December 2013, 8:20 pm

It's the panache plunge 30ff which I got two wweks ago when I was measured at bravissimo solihull, but it was aching before then so I think something is wrong with boob and not bra.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th December 2013, 8:23 pm

I ached for months in the same boob right and when I went into wires it seemed worse, but my left boob with the CC was painful more than an ache

but if your really worried call to see the surgeon? xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 16th December 2013, 8:25 pm

Still at 8/9weeks it's still early and again internally your very much healing.

Even though we can be given the go ahead for wires, wearing them is a different story , sometimes I could start by wearing for only an hour and then wanted the comfort of my sports bra ! 

Wires especially plunges push the boobs into an unnatural position and can cause them to ache . 

Maybe try a soft cup ?? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th December 2013, 8:34 pm

I wont be getting into wires even when I get the go ahead this time as I did feel the ache was so bad at times I will go for a soft cup first, I have my eyes on one in bravissimo lol

then after another few weeks go into a wired bra xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th December 2013, 8:35 pm

There's nothing 'wrong' Rach.... Its just that you're still healing hun. 

At 9 weeks my boobs were still wonky, they were still hurting, I still had one bigger than the other and I was still in sportsbras hun. 

Sometimes,..although your surgeon gives the all clear to go off and wear what you like, this doesn't necessarily mean your boobs will agree lol. And when this happens it could sometimes mean that settling your boobs back in your sportsbra for a week to give them time for further healing might just be all that's needed and then as our lovely mrsball suggested, gently breaking your boobs in to normal bras building up the time every couple of days till you're able to comfortably wear for as long as you like. 

But your boobs still being sore at this stage is VERY, VERY normal Rach, but as Tink said.... If you're overly concerned, it takes a moment to pick up the phone and use that aftercare you payed for babe.  Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 16th December 2013, 10:04 pm

Im just going to repeat whats been said - its still so early in your healing. Do get yourself measured if you at all uncertain if you're in the wrong bra. Im at 6m and still lefty is achy, particularly after a run (doesn't matter how tight your sports bra, there is still going to be some inside 'sloshing' movement for want of a better phrase) and if I sleep braless. There is going to be pangs and aches and pains for a while yet. But it will get better, you just have to be patient.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down