Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decision

+5
Doughty
COOKIE
tinkerbell24
jenniferrf1
Wonderwoman1
9 posters

Go down

Decision Empty Decision

Post by Wonderwoman1 9th December 2013, 1:52 pm

Hi girls.. I'm going for it.. I've changed my date to 16th from the 20th as very nervous so want it over with asap.. Had chat with my hubby who has agreed to support me (for the moment) so better get it done quickly incase he changes his mind again lol..
Thanks for all the amazing support you have all given me.. Does everyone else get really nervous before the op.??and is the pain unbearable?? Thought of changing my mind purely because Nerves getting better of me.. Xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Decision Empty Re: Decision

Post by jenniferrf1 9th December 2013, 2:39 pm

Pre op jitters are very normal! We all get them but it's fine, your be fine!

Your not going to be in pain at all, it's only ever discomfort... Your have limited arm movement, won't be able to do much for yourself and will be slow but it's not pain, more aching! The discomfort lasts a week so if it was pain none if us would be able to do it!
Please don't worry, it's not pain at all xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 9th December 2013, 3:00 pm

Thanks Jennifer.. I suppose it wouldn't be as popular if it was agony.. Just over thinking everything and worrying about it all.. Xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th December 2013, 3:24 pm

aw thats good that he is sticking with you just now and that you have changed the date so you dont need to wait aslong

first time round I wasnt as nervous as this time when I almost left the hospital lol but Ive had no pain but did have pain last time and not just discomfort but it literally goes one day when you wake and you feel so diff, but you maye diff and you also come home with some good pain relief whicj Ive not had to take much this time but last time I was on them for weeks

no pain no gain lol

eeeek so exciting thats it going to be 4 days earlier xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th December 2013, 3:35 pm

Congratulations on booking Wonderwoman.  dance 

Don't forget to add your details to the Calendar Entries section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can pass on our good luck wishes on the day.

You may also like to stop by the December Buddies thread, which is a sticky at the top of the general breast augmentation section of the forum, where all of our December Buddies tend to congregate and chat, sharing all those emotions you go through on the run up to your ba and beyond with those going through the same at the exact same time as yourself.

In regards to being nervous.... That's an absolutely natural emotion running to up to your surgery date, you may find you're up and down and the run up to surgery and after and may have read many times here that this surgery can be a bit if a roller coaster... That's exactly how it is hun... One minute you're up! The next you're down... But we will be here to see you through it.

I have a sense you might be worried about the lack of care post-op... Don't worry hun. You'll need care for about 3 days, the surgeon would say you need someone with you for the first 24 hours after surgery only and you'll be fine... But for your own comfort to get you over the worst of the discomfort whilst the GA also is still in your system, 3 days and you'll be fine to take care of yourself. Many women look after themselves from day 2/3 because they simply have no-one there to look after them, their partners are at work or they live alone.... - if you prepare though, and I really would babe, you'll have all you need and none of the worry.

Cook extra meals now and start stocking the freezer so you have food that needs only heating through.

The day before... Go out and stock up the fridge for week. Any bills that you need to go out pay, possible post that need doing, anything you might need to go out for, get it all done so you can just relax for that week. 

You have a son as I recall, but he's not a baby, so that's good. But if he's at an age where he needs accompanying to school then make arrangements now for possible one of his school friends to ask their parents would they be kind enough to help that week. No need to explain why, the excuse if a bad back is one many of use and it explains many symptoms too, so you'd get away with that easily.

I wouldn't worry about cleaning and tidying for that week. Give it a good once over before you go into hospital and then the dust can wait a week until you're over the worst.

Preparing clothing so they're at arms reach for you without you having to stretch, will also help you as well as those clothing being loose fitting and comfortable. Zip, or button through tops are best, because its often difficult at first to raise your arms.

Gathering everything else you feel might need and putting this too at arms length will also help, so you will be have access to everything and you will be able to feed yourself, so if the support doesn't turn out to be there, you'll be absolutely fine looking after yourself   

I'm hoping that your husband acts like a man and will support you, but from everything you've said, it would be best to ensure you can be independent if need be.

Really happy you're sorted now.  X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th December 2013, 3:51 pm

yeah I done what cookie said and made cassaroles and curries etc and froze them so that Peter just had to leave them out the night before and I also made sure there were thing that I could snack on through the day as I was on my own from around 8.30am - 4.30pm everyday from day 2 but if im honest I enjoyed the peace meant I could nap when I needed to xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 9th December 2013, 3:58 pm

Thanks for all your advice girls.. I'm going under LA with sedation so don't have the GA to worry me.. If hubby starts his carry on will just move in with my mum for a few days lol xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th December 2013, 4:00 pm

Ahhhh, you have it all sorted then. You'll be fine either way babe. Having a BA doesn't disable you. You're able to get up and about from day one and up around to do little things so don't worry at all. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 9th December 2013, 4:29 pm

What has your surgeon said about local sedation? Iv not heard many girls having this, does appeal though as the ga scares me the most. Just had sedation for root canal....is it the same type of thing? X
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 9th December 2013, 4:48 pm

Think so doughty.. I've never been sedated so don't know what to expect... If it's a feeling of being extremely drunk then bring it on lol... Seemingly requests for this through my surgeon are very popular and more popular than the GA.. He and the nurse both recommended this.. Think I will have a screen in front of me etc.. Hope so as I'm terribly squeamish xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 9th December 2013, 7:07 pm

Ah a screen, I wondered what happened. God for you, b great to hear your story! I quite enjoyed the sedation at dentist, didn't feel groggy at all after and felt semi aware, or so I thought but almost like being drunk...as u said x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 9th December 2013, 9:05 pm

Glad hubby is being more support. Not long now. Woop xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 9th December 2013, 9:19 pm

Wow, not long so will wish you all the best now!
Amazing! Yes at least if hubby starts playing up you have your mum...(good ol' Mums eh!) Yippee excited for you!
xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 9th December 2013, 9:25 pm

Aw Wonderwoman glad he's coming round. I had my op today at 2pm & i was nervous before left house, kept running to loo, but once i got to hos nerves calmed until i climbed on operating table, but i was away to dreamland before i could BOOBIES. Not had much pain as yet, just as Jen said discomfort, but i'll be doped up on pain meds.
So happy for you booking early, honestly as Prettylil said when she came round i wish i'd done this years ago x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 9th December 2013, 10:18 pm

Louise so happy for you and happy new boobies... Glad it all went well.. Really nervous but I think I will be super excited next week.. A week today and it will all be over with.. Sitting wrapping all my Xmas pressies tonight so that I can relax about it when out... I can't actually believe I'm doing it tbh.. Keep having to remind myself that I'm going in lol.. Xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 10th December 2013, 6:42 am

Pleased everything is working out ok for you, new boobs for Christmas , what a fab prezzie!
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 10th December 2013, 7:28 am

Your hubbys going to love them, i've decided not to show my hubby mine until bruising etc settles, he's a bit queasy & when he came in last night i went to lift my hos gown up just to show him in Macom, i do have alot of strapping and there was a bit of dried blood, i could see colour drain from his face so didn't show him as don't want to put him off. Going to have to get my mum to do my post op pics now. Enjoy your last few days build up, it's so worth it x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 10th December 2013, 8:30 am

Thanks girls... I really felt I deserved to treat myself for Xmas... Louise what cc did you have?  I'm having 360cc  from a b/c cup... Hoping not too massive xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 10th December 2013, 8:34 am

Had 330cc, was b cup, they're perfect so far, really pleased with them, can't stop looking down my macom going to end up stretching it x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down