Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dropping!!

+3
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
RexieP
7 posters

Go down

Dropping!! Empty Dropping!!

Post by RexieP 4th December 2013, 7:13 pm

Hello you lovely bunch! Quick question, I tried on some bras tonight just for fun and I've found that they are filling the top part of a G cup but not the bottom, but when I put on an F cup they were filling the cup and bulging out of the top. Will they settle into the bottom of the breast and fill out more or will they be more likely to be slightly smaller once they drop down into a more natural shape? I'm a newbie so I can't see any pic trails and I can't find any progress pics on google so I'm struggling to imagine how they will change? Loving them more and more every day though!  Oh I'm 605cc allergan round responsives partial unders if thst helps!
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Dropping!! Empty Re: Dropping!!

Post by COOKIE 4th December 2013, 7:25 pm

Your boobs will not go smaller hun... Infact, they may infact go bigger as they drop and fluff.

When they drop you'll lose the upper pole you have the moment and many women have a panic at that stage thinking their boobs are shrinking... They're not. What's happening is that the implant is naturally settling in the lower pole of the breast and as this fills out and the muscle and skin fully relaxes allowing for the implants full potential, this is called 'fluffing'.

The diagram below helps to give a good explanation Rexie. Xx

Dropping!! 8245858b8950406a37f019e63c1dfcb6_zpscf157f0c
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 4th December 2013, 7:34 pm

Ah I see! That's exciting as mine still look more like the first picture!  Can't wait till they look like the second one! Thank you again for your fabness Cookie! I'd be so lost without this site! X
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th December 2013, 7:34 pm

and I swear im never ever ever going to drop loooool im still sitting with more upper pole booooo xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 4th December 2013, 7:50 pm

COOKIE wrote:Your boobs will not go smaller hun... Infact, they may infact go bigger as they drop and fluff.

When they drop you'll lose the upper pole you have the moment and many women have a panic at that stage thinking their boobs are shrinking... They're not. What's happening is that the implant is naturally settling in the lower pole of the breast and as this fills out and the muscle and skin fully relaxes allowing for the implants full potential, this is called 'fluffing'.

The diagram below helps to give a good explanation Rexie. Xx

Dropping!! 8245858b8950406a37f019e63c1dfcb6_zpscf157f0c
Dear Master Cookie!
This makes me a bit worried about buying new bras at this stage. 5stonedown once wrote that the Furry Brazilians takes a lot longer to droop, I think even up to 6 months. This means that I'm not even close to my final bra size? From these pictures, I'm still in the first picture with my type of implant 10 weeks postop. So buying bras now would be kind of a waste of money? Or am I thinking wrong?
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 4th December 2013, 7:59 pm

It wouldn't be a waste of money, but the advice on here is don't go crazy on your first shop! I did - silly me! I now have a couple of really pretty bra's that Im spilling out of. I can still fit into some of the DDs, and depending on the cut/brand that's still my size, but my day to days have now gone up to an E. Stick to the basics for a while.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 4th December 2013, 8:01 pm

Tink I'm sure yours will drop this time, that was the purpose of the op wasn't it? Do you have the same implants or did they put new ones in? X
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 4th December 2013, 8:03 pm

Charlii wrote:It wouldn't be a waste of money, but the advice on here is don't go crazy on your first shop! I did - silly me! I now have a couple of really pretty bra's that Im spilling out of. I can still fit into some of the DDs, and depending on the cut/brand that's still my size, but my day to days have now gone up to an E. Stick to the basics for a while.
Thank you! With my post op budget I can't afford many mistakes in shopping Blush 
I"ll wait a bit longer to invest in my new bra collection then. I'll have a look at the Christmas sale Smike
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th December 2013, 8:03 pm

The furry Brazillians don't actually drop into the pocket Isabell.

The shell on the furry Brazillians actually embeds itself straight away into the breast tissue so they are positioned right from the get go exactly where the surgeon places them. This is why only very skilled surgeons use these implants, because of how precise the positioning needs to be, as opposed to the textured implants which are what are mostly used in the UK which take time to adhere to the pocket.

So, all you have to wait for with Brazillians if for gravity to take hold and allow for the 'gel' inside to settle in the bottom of the implant, but the wait here is because of the time it takes for Brazillians to soften. They do take longer than textured implants to soften up and its as the gel softens that your breasts do tend to fill out more.

Your boobs are now and have always been in the correct position Isobell, unlike those who had textures and whose implants will drop into the breast pocket. So you could buy bras, but the problem for you having furry implants is the softening babe.... Chances are your boobs are going to be fuller as they settle and soften. So as with anyone with implants buying bras, when you get the all clear its really not worth going mad buying expensive bras. Its wise to buy only what you need and no more for a couple of months. A white, a nude and a black bra will see you through anything and if you make one those a little something special then you won't have wasted too much money buying bras and I will say, there's always ladies here looking for bargains, so ANY girls who find they've fluffed and don't fit their new bras anymore, you could always sell them on here through the 'Grab a Bargain' section of the forum and then put the money towards new bras for yourselves - a win-win then for both seller and purchaser! Xx

Last edited by COOKIE on 4th December 2013, 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 4th December 2013, 8:07 pm

This is a great idea Cookie! I got a bit excited just before my reop and bought a couple that I may not fit into, I'll hang on a couple of months and then sell them on here perhaps!
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 4th December 2013, 8:07 pm

Thank's Cookie! I'm always amazed by your knowledge yes 
Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th December 2013, 8:40 pm

lol yeah thats the idea of the reop hahaha im just being naughty again sorry hahaha, patience Tink, patience Tink!!
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 4th December 2013, 8:46 pm

Oooh another very interesting and educational diagram ! Thanks Cookie. And Charlii ~ FAB advice, u just saved me from rushing out to buy LOADS of new bras once BA is complete !

XxXx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th December 2013, 8:47 pm

I love this diagram and the xray diagram of teardrops and rounds, you seen that

when I had my xray the other week for rib you could see the implants Blush Shocked
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 4th December 2013, 8:47 pm

This thread is great thanks for the info everyone! I only bought 2 bras today but I was desperate for a low cut nude one for my Xmas party so that won't be a waste and I bought the non wired pretty one from bravissimo that is more of a pressie for hubby for being so patient with me! I will wait longer when I'm allowed in wires as I can still wear the non wired ones as I'm probably less likely to need the wires now. Then when I've dropped and fluffed I will go utterly mental!!

Thanks again guys x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 4th December 2013, 8:49 pm

Ooooh Yes,, Drop + Fluff = CRAZY BRA BUYING ladies!

Love it. No def not a waste for crimbo parties etc! Have to look FABULOUS

x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down