Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 Months Today!

+5
Jenpops
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
tinkerbell24
Charlii
9 posters

Go down

6 Months Today! Empty 6 Months Today!

Post by Charlii 2nd December 2013, 10:51 am

Happy half birthday to my noobies! I guess theyre not so new any more!

So after a few early wobbles, Im happy to say that I LOVE them! They are literally the most aweseomest thing in my life! I could stand and inspect them for ages! And its also given me more incentive to get into better shape all over, as Im no longer ashamed of my body.

Theres definitely some softening to do yet, and Im not totally convinced theyre 100% fluffed. But the pings and pains are now at a minimal, Id say I have 90% feeling back in both (still a little numbness in the lower boob, but actually more sensation in the nips now - nice!) and I have a cracking cleavage! I think it might have been hiding there all along, there was just no boobs to bring together!!

I think Ive also been really lucky in that Ive had nothing but compliments and intrigue with them. No b*tchy remarks or snide comments (to my knowledge). Pretty much everyone knows, as its obvious, but Im proud of not only them, but the fact that I did this on my own for me. I worked hard to get where I am so I could do this (bit of a 'miss independance' complex!)

So for all you ladies in the first throws of the BA - it gets better. The pains will subside, they will stop looking like frankenboobs, they will soften and soften and gain that movement, and one day you will look down and go wow, Im so glad I did this.

Huge love and hugs for all of your support throughout this, and I just hope that I can offer the same to you xx
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

6 Months Today! Empty Re: 6 Months Today!

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd December 2013, 10:57 am

aw what a lovely read and specially the part where you are now more comfortable with your body as I know this can be hard asI do have body image issues that in the past have led to seeing my gp etc but Im over it and it does pop up at times but no where near as bad, I felt it last week

I love to read that you are so happy and that you are glad that you done this and as a mod you have helped me alot with some wise word, I hope to see you here for a long time xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd December 2013, 12:02 pm

Aww charli :) lovely post! So happy for you that after a few wobbles your feeling so happy!
I agree that having boobs is just the most amazing thing :) can totally understand why men are obsessed haha!
Your looking great xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd December 2013, 12:43 pm

Great post Charlii.

I think augmented boobs only really start coming into their own around the six month marker. I know mine were like yours and had only really started softening up and gaining good movement then and it didn't stop there it just went on and on softening and getting better and looking better till they were a year post-op... So its great to read you're so happy hun and for you to know that the best is still yet to come! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 2nd December 2013, 2:36 pm

Woop. Congrats on 6 months. It's great to hear you love them too. 

X
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 2nd December 2013, 3:58 pm

What a lovely post.. Gives us newbies reassurance that we just have to be patient to see the end result xx

I love my boobies one day and hate them another.. But thanks to the support I get on the forum it's easier to wait for my final result xx

Congrats Charlie xx

congrats
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd December 2013, 5:39 pm

Lovely post hunny, so please you're happy dance 
Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 2nd December 2013, 6:41 pm

Thanks for sharing that Charlii, was lovely to hear how happy you are x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanG92 2nd December 2013, 7:15 pm

Congratulations- its lovely to read how pleased you are  :) This post was also really helpful Charlii, thank you :) I've been a bit up and down the last few days thinking ooh should I really do this but reading your post and hearing how great you feel is just a reminder of why I want to do it! xx
JordanG92
JordanG92
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down