Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brazillian Furries / Nageor Impleo

+3
amyblue500
rachij
Prettylil
7 posters

Go down

Brazillian Furries / Nageor Impleo Empty Brazillian Furries / Nageor Impleo

Post by Prettylil 4th November 2013, 9:23 am

Hi Ladies,

Can you kindly share your experience if you have had any of the above implant types..

Example - i think they dont drop and fluff (i may be wrong) ..

Just any information you can share about the implants above would really be helpful..

Sizing, experience - projection etc anything at all

Thanks
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Brazillian Furries / Nageor Impleo Empty Re: Brazillian Furries / Nageor Impleo

Post by rachij 4th November 2013, 10:13 am

Hey,

I've got the Nagor Impleo implants -they come in moderate/high and extra high profiles.

You can download a catalogue from their website, they implants are the 5th generation (gummy bear) very nice and squishy very natural looking even though I'm only 3 weeks post op!!!!

I don't know much about the furry brazillian implants but some girls on here have had them, so hopefully one of them will be along to help you out.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 4th November 2013, 10:17 am

Racjij - thanks for the response -
what is the difference in the moderate / high and extra high profiles?

I really do want cleavage at the top - that's y i picked the rounds ...

just not sure really on the size - at the moment i have picked 435cc ..

i think that will be big on me ..

i am a petite size 10 (next shop) on the bottom .. and 5''1 in height weighing 60kg (9stone n 8lbs)..

oh God - send me an angel!!!

panic
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 4th November 2013, 10:17 am

I have the Silimed polyurethane AKA brazillian furries, 
( made in Brazil and furry texture) I am very very pleased with mine. They don't drop as such as the surgeon places them where they will stay during the operation ( which is why they are more tricky to place) You will have a slightly larger incision with the PU implants as they need to be placed rather than pushed in. They don't drop as such though the swelling post op makes it look like they do however they definitely do fluff! I have a lot more bottom pole fullness in them now then i did when they were first done and they look bigger.
Aside from the fact they stay where the surgeon put them ( I was keen on that, i felt like I was paying someone £££ for their expertise and i was not keen on an implant just doing what it wanted !) the lesser risk of CC swung if for me. There was no way i wanted to be having re-op after re-op if i was one of the unlucky ones and as i work in healthcare i have access and the understanding to decipher the research on the PU implants and CC. The difference was huge and that was the final reason why i chose them.
They are a little firmer than the other implants however mine are now nearly 5 weeks post op softening up nicely and jiggle just like real boobs. Am utterly over the moon with them and would never have a different implant, if I need more implants i shall be choosing the silimeds. They are more expensive than the nagors btw, not sure if you have been told that? You may have to pay the extra for them however well worth it.
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 4th November 2013, 10:22 am

Hey Amyblue,

Thanks for the response ..

did you loose your upper pole fullness due to the shape of the

yes the furries r more exp
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 4th November 2013, 10:26 am

From my research into the nagor impleo implants they are the premium range of nagors costing anywhere between £300-£500 per implant!!!!! You really need to have a look at the catalogue or at your next consultation ask your surgeon to show you the difference between the three profiles.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by charliee151 4th November 2013, 10:28 am

Nagor Impleo is 100%filled, meaning less risk of cc too... I had 390cc moderate profile a few days ago, never had much a of cleavage before as I had nothing, now I have a cleavage!!!! The profile just means the amount if projection in cm from your chest that they go, like Rach said look on their catalogue and it should tell you how much projection for the amount if cc's your having 

Xx
charliee151
charliee151
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 354

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th November 2013, 10:29 am

We do not get to choose profiles, the profile is decided based on your breast width diameter. The higher the profile the lower the base width... The lower the profile the wider the base width of the implant, this is so the implant will sit on your chest without it being too small or too wide creating uniboob..
At your consultation you will be measured and If you have a small BWD you will be offered a higher profile so that the width of that implant fits on your chest. If your BWD is wide, you will be looking at a low or mod profile. Because the way they work a lady who needs low profile will still have the same projection as a lady who needs high.

I can't help with the two implants apart from I've heard that the furries don't drop because they are placed with skill into the right place, the nagor do drop but we have ladies with both types so they will really help you out :) XX
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by charliee151 4th November 2013, 10:33 am

If it help sim only 4days PO but mine have already softened slightly at the top! Lots of changes to come I should imagine though xxx
charliee151
charliee151
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 4th November 2013, 11:33 am

Hi

Ive been offered both the silimed (furry) and the nagor impleos, im going with the nagors I think ! :-/ ?

If not I'll go with the allergan inspira I think!

I think from what ive read theyre all great implants its upto your preference.

xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 4th November 2013, 11:34 am

Charliee151

Hows your new nagors settling in!?? Im swaying towards Moderate profile too!
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charliee151 4th November 2013, 11:43 am

Hey bigger boobs, they are great to be fair they have balanced out my frame so much, and weirdly people keep asking if I've lost weight lol!! I had to go moderate as I have a wide BWD. I've struggled a bit with PO blues but I'm starting to love them now. Can't believe how much they've softened after four days. Hoping to do a picture trail when I'm feeling brave. Xxx
charliee151
charliee151
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 4th November 2013, 11:47 am

Oh that's great news!!

Glad theyre settling in nicely, I wondered if the nagors have a natural feel?? the implants ive got are only 85% filled so theyre super sqidgy, but ill be changing them to the nagors you see.

Cant wait to see your pics, please can I have a look when you have done them?!

Speak soon
xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 4th November 2013, 2:29 pm

Thanks ladies ..

I will be going back for another consultation and will ask more questions ..

I am torn between both - but with Spires Bushey - the furries are more expensive than the nagors impleo ..

I really want the upper cleavage (i am not keen on wearing a padded bra after paying so much to get cleavage)..

So i have opted for the rounds - but as I am having rounds and unders - just wanted to know - what the physical look will be like ..

but then looking back on a thread that Cookie wrote on - she said - you cant tell who has had what (unders or overs from the avi) ..

so its really - which type of implants (round / tear drop) etc
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th November 2013, 2:35 pm

The upper cleavage or upper pole I don't think many of us have after swelling goes down because many opt for a natural look and as the implants drop (or are placed if you have the furries) we gain a natural slope, you won't needed a padded bra but most of us do need a bra to get a good cleavage, unless you naturally have a good cleavage before hand, implants won't give you a constant cleavage unless you have implants too big for your bwd. Obviously it will be much better than before hand but a bra really does make the most of the new boobs!
Like you say, you can't tell who had overs or unders, and you can't tell who's had rounds/teardrops... It's why the surgeon is the expert because he recommends what we need on individual basis :) XX
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th November 2013, 2:39 pm

yeah if we were all to get our avis together etc you cant tell what us girls have had, unders/overs, round/tear drops

Also like jennifer said it really does depend on the cleavage you have now as to what cleavage you will have after the BA and some of us still need a good bra to push them boobies together and up

I have a lot of upper pole but thats cause my implants havent dropped and boy oh boy I cant wait to get that natural slope lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 4th November 2013, 3:27 pm

at the moment - i have nothing - both upper and below ..Hysterical 

And i am hoping after my BA i will have some upper pole clevage - i really want that
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th November 2013, 3:35 pm

I had nothing either! I had tuberous breasts so no crease and although I dont have the same level of upper pole that I did right away, in a bra it really helps and mine are still softening right now, so as time goes on and they get soften I think I'll have a great cleavage haha , if I do say so myself! X
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down