Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive

+6
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
littlemissnewboobs00
Ding_dongs
mrsball
Wonderwoman1
10 posters

Go down

Massive Empty Massive

Post by Wonderwoman1 23rd October 2013, 7:56 pm

Hey girls... Hopefully someone can help me... I've decided to get 460cc partials... Doing the rice test as we speak and holy moly, I'm huge!! I don't know if I've maybe done something wrong.. I'm currently a b/c cup size 8/10.. 5,7.. Wanted to be e cup but bought a dd bra to do the rice test... It looks like I've got size HH boobs... I've only put in 400g of rice in each bag lol... Honestly it looks like I have put 2 footballs down my top and that's no exaggeration... I'm hoping the scales are wrong xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Massive Empty Re: Massive

Post by mrsball 23rd October 2013, 8:04 pm

I think you're going to be bigger than an e if I'm being honest with 460cc which is quite a big implant anyways and being a c cup already. You'll be more than an e , however the rice boobies can look different than the actual implants. 
Did you try on implants at your consultation hunny? 
Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ding_dongs 23rd October 2013, 8:06 pm

Hey I done the rice test!! Feels so heavy!! 460 is a large implant but if it's the look you're going for then go for it :) I was a 32a/b before my op and I had 325 cc under the muscle and I'm measuring at a 30 F or 32E . They don't look too big though :) x
Ding_dongs
Ding_dongs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 23rd October 2013, 8:25 pm

I did try the implants and felt it was ok.. I don't want them to be too big but want to be able to see a different.. Maximum size was an e cup but if this is an e cup, think I should downsize.. I don't want to look too fake but I know some girls prefer bigger implants which is great, I just don't think it suits me... I will take some rice out and let my ps know.. He actually offered my 520 before I said no too big..I know the rice test is just a guide and they will look different but size wise, probably be roughly the same.. Xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 23rd October 2013, 8:28 pm

Just checking - you are doing cc and not ml or grams aren't you?! That's where I went wrong first time I did the rice test! Disaster all round....'
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd October 2013, 8:29 pm

Make another consulation Hun and try the other sizes on under a whites t shirt or vest top. 

Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd October 2013, 8:29 pm

The rice test always comes up bigger because the rice is not compact like the implant...the rice just moves around and looks huge round circles but the implants won't do that... I didn't find it very accurate at all but it's an indicator...
I had 460 overs and they look in proportion on me... Not at all big but I'm a size 10/12 and 5'9.. I'm around an E/F at the moment although I havnt been measured yet... I wanted around an E but it's only a number and I'm more than happy what ever size I end up which could be bigger... Try not to focus on sizes...

If your unsure have another appointment if possible to try them on again :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2013, 8:36 pm

mrsball wrote:Make another consulation Hun and try the other sizes on under a whites t shirt or vest top. 

Xx
I agree with mrsball... Don't look at other women's stats to gauge your own resulting size hun - they're not YOU and your body is unique to YOU and different to anybody else's in so many ways.

If in doubt do ALWAYS go back and see your surgeon hun to go through your sizing in more depth.

I've had implants that I felt were too large for me and trust me babe.... Its no fun at all and I wanted smaller breasts... Result = uplift!

Be 100% sure that all decisions made you're comfortable with babe! because once you hate them post-op and YOU agreed to the size.... There's no going back. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 23rd October 2013, 8:39 pm

Thanks cookie.. You give great advice... Will go back to surgeon just to be sure :) xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2013, 8:44 pm

Awww just want you to be happy babe Hug and I think after speaking again with your surgeon and getting reassurance on size will help you be able to look forward to your surgery far more than sitting here worrying about whether your doing the right thing day after day...

One more consultation and you'll feel sooooo much better sweetheart. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2013, 8:44 pm

Awww just want you to be happy babe Hug and I think after speaking again with your surgeon and getting reassurance on size will help you be able to look forward to your surgery far more than sitting here worrying about whether your doing the right thing day after day...

One more consultation and you'll feel sooooo much better sweetheart. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 23rd October 2013, 8:48 pm

Thanks for all your advice... I'm booking my final consultation tomorrow, then I can book surgery for Xmas time...:)
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd October 2013, 8:48 pm

COOKIE wrote:I've had implants that I felt were too large for me and trust me babe.... Its no fun at all and I wanted smaller breasts... Result = uplift!

Be 100% sure that all decisions made you're comfortable with babe! because once you hate them post-op and YOU agreed to the size.... There's no going back. Xx
Talking of bigger implants, or taking the biggest on offer or bigger is better , 
If anyone watched TOWIE on Sunday both Chloe Sims and Lauren pope said they're having their boobs reduced. 
Me personally I like my look on me however Chloe now feels hers are 2 big hard balls on her chest which she now doesn't like. 

So just because you've been offered the biggest size or hear ladies say bigger is better it's NOT for everyone x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2013, 9:06 pm

Wonderwoman1 wrote:Thanks for all your advice...  I'm booking my final consultation tomorrow, then I can book surgery for Xmas time...:)
How exciting for you yipee  Christmas boobies here you come hey! yahoo 

mrsball wrote:
COOKIE wrote:I've had implants that I felt were too large for me and trust me babe.... Its no fun at all and I wanted smaller breasts... Result = uplift!

Talking of bigger implants, or taking the biggest on offer or bigger is better , 
If anyone watched TOWIE on Sunday both Chloe Sims and Lauren pope said they're having their boobs reduced. 
Me personally I like my look on me however Chloe now feels hers are 2 big hard balls on her chest which she now doesn't like. 

So just because you've been offered the biggest size or hear ladies say bigger is better it's NOT for everyone x
Absolutely mrsball yes  I literally cringe when I read women advising other women to go of the biggest implant they can get. What's right for one women is not right for all and this really is one of my 'pet hate' statements lol. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 23rd October 2013, 9:20 pm

You will be a lot bigger than an E with 460cc, a final consult is definitely the way to go x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 24th October 2013, 9:27 am

i had my consultation last week and i said a wanted to be a DD/E  and mine consultant told me that i would need 470cc implants and that would take me to a full DD/ E cup im a 34c at the min. after reading these post im thinking that implant is goin to make them alot bigger lolx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 24th October 2013, 9:32 am

It totally depends on your unique body Gemma, no one can be 100% sure what size your end up because it's not an exact science but your surgeon is the expert and has recommended that size based on YOU so trust him :) I have 460 and am around an E/F at the moment but again if your unsure book in again to see them... Don't focus on sizes because a perception of what a DD cup is for example is very varied xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 24th October 2013, 9:59 am

Wonderwoman i'm with you, I've been confusing myself for a few weeks now on what size to choose I was given choice of 3 and I just couldn't get to grips with the rice. So I've booked to see my surgeon again and i'm going with a vest top and my work shirt this time to try on implants and i'm going to go with my gut. Good luck x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th October 2013, 10:04 am

Gemma134uk wrote:i had my consultation last week and i said a wanted to be a DD/E  and mine consultant told me that i would need 470cc implants and that would take me to a full DD/ E cup im a 34c at the min. after reading these post im thinking that implant is goin to make them alot bigger lolx
If in doubt - see your surgeon again for another consultation Gemma.

Arm yourself with pictures of the 'look' you're wanting from this surgery rather than the size it says in a bra label, because YOUR perception of those sizes could differ greatly to your surgeons perception of sizes.

Don't just accept that its OK if you're concerned hun... Any concern at al and do be sure to make and appointment for another consultation to over what is it you're wanting from this surgery in more depth. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th October 2013, 10:18 am

I've just had a quick flick through the pics on my phone, comparing pre-op sizers, rice boobs, and post op - All of them look different sizes! Anything you try on is going to look different from the final result for a number of reasons. Mainly, because theyre on top of your natural breast tissue rather than within. I can only reiterate what the girls have said - if you're at all worried, speak to your surgeon.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down