Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

consult with nathan today xx

+5
COOKIE
mrsball
jenniferrf1
rachij
senora
9 posters

Go down

consult with nathan today xx Empty consult with nathan today xx

Post by senora 22nd October 2013, 8:24 pm

well girls got to my consult transform with nathan 
he agreed with size which i was shocked with but did go into length all the risks but agreed for me to be in proportion i needed the larger size:yes: 
they have agreed to remove pips for the stated reduced price but i must have it done before end of December .. pc now has to find info costs and delivery dates or it could all blow out the water Blush  
waiting game now .. weird feelings today going from excitement to nerves and freaking out !!!
xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

consult with nathan today xx Empty Re: consult with nathan today xx

Post by rachij 22nd October 2013, 8:27 pm

Good news then, hopefully you'll get it done before christmas/ new year so you can just relax over the holidays. 

Keep us informed xx
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 22nd October 2013, 8:34 pm

hope so rach he has said he will do capsulotomy too because lefty firmer but didnt think it was cc more that the pocket /side just smaller ...he said didnt need a lift either ..that was nice surprise....anyone know what measurement from neck to nipple means u do need a lift ??? xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd October 2013, 8:39 pm

Sounds like it went well!! I'm not sure about the measurement from next to nipple meaning you need a lift, do you think it's an individual thing because we all will have different measurements!? Bet you have got a mixture of feeling! Happy the pips will be gone but nerves too!! Happy for you :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 22nd October 2013, 8:47 pm

Glad all went well hunny x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 22nd October 2013, 8:51 pm

thanks girls i am glad nathan was rushed and did say "oh speak to collett bout that " the pc lol but that was ok ..only thing he did say was he would do capsulotomy ..i think thts right one scoring the capsule ..is this preventative for cc ? xxxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 22nd October 2013, 8:54 pm

i think if its over a certain measurement then they advise u need lift  hun just wondered he measured mine and just said no lift.... in through same scars exactly same implants but a little larger as big boobs are law unto themselves !! lol xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd October 2013, 8:56 pm

It does sound like it as in your post above he said he doesn't think it's cc, at least not a bad case so maybe this will help prevent it tightening? I'm not 100% on that though so I'm sure someone else will be along soon :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd October 2013, 9:37 pm

Call me suspicious but.... You've got to book this and have the surgery don't before December or you won't get a reduced price?!!!

I'm sorry Senora, I know you feel you've had a good consultation today but this bloody clinic NEVER fail to disgust me!

Transform IMPLANTED you with the bloody things! It shouldn't matter when you want the surgery. They put the PIPS into your body and they should help you to take them out and show YOU some respect and give you a discount whenever you want surgery and NOT put you on a timeline with a DISGUSTING offer! 

Ambushing vulnerable women into having surgery this way has just angered me so much this evening I can't even begin to tell you...
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd October 2013, 9:46 pm

Just to add to this disgusting sales tactic of a vulnerable  woman desperate to get those PIPS out, because this is what you are Senora, I just checked Transforms stand on PIP implants and there is absolutely NO deadline on their website at all. See HERE

Don't be bullied or rushed into anything Senora.... This is YOUR body, YOU make the decision when you will have your surgery and with who. 

DoG I'm livid right now, I really am. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 22nd October 2013, 11:28 pm

COOKIE wrote:Just to add to this disgusting sales tactic of a vulnerable  woman desperate to get those PIPS out, because this is what you are Senora, I just checked Transforms stand on PIP implants and there is absolutely NO deadline on their website at all. See HERE

Don't be bullied or rushed into anything Senora.... This is YOUR body, YOU make the decision when you will have your surgery and with who. 

DoG I'm livid right now, I really am. Xx
I agree. It's wrong on so many levels to stress a woman to have surgery.
Take your time Señora!
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2013, 1:22 am

I had to take some time away I was so mad earlier...

To add to this also, I give you Transforms very own "Use of promotions and Incentives" - Surgical Procedures.

Transforms advertisements do not carry the price of the surgical procedure.

In 2011, recognising the concerns over "time-limited" offers Transform introduced a 90-day period for patients in which to participate in a promotion. Subsequently we were instrumental in the adoption of the same policy for all Independent Healthcare Advisory Service (IHAS) members, thus bringing to an end the practise of time-limited offers (among IHAS members) 

However times and social expectations change. Today there is a very different landscape. As such, from January 2013 Transform no longer advocates the en masse marketing of promotions or price offers for a surgical procedure.
Source from Transforms "CLEAR" Marketing code of practise HERE

I don't know if you still wish to proceed with a clinic that tells their patients one thing....and then does another Senora, but if you do proceed, at least you're going in with your eyes wide open and will be able to make your own informed decision hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 23rd October 2013, 2:55 am

i agree with cookie, not nice to put you under pressure like that - be comfortable with your decision before you make it hun x
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2013, 10:18 am

This was on my mind all night last night... Very bad practise indeed nope
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 23rd October 2013, 5:50 pm

thankyou girls must admit just feel stressed and tired at mo xxxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 24th October 2013, 5:50 am

The fact he rushed you and told you to speak to the PCC doesn't sound too good either hun...

Do you have to go through Transform ? I'm not too clued up on PIP revision surgery, but I've heared the Nuffield have been very supportive to women who have had PIPs, would it be worth contactin them for a quote? At least you would see a qualified surgeon directly, and get a fair and honest opinion, not to mention follow up with a surgeon rather than a PCC. Good luck hun, keep us posted xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

consult with nathan today xx Empty Transform Told Me Same Deadline

Post by Siamese4 24th October 2013, 6:38 am

Hi

I too have just had a re-aug due to having PIPS implanted in 2004.  Transform told me that the half price offer was only available until end of December 2013 and wouldn't be available after that.  They told me that in 2012 also when the PIP situation first came to light.  I really didn't want to have them replaced yet as I am thinking of trying for another child in the next couple of months but thought I had no choice but to have it carried out before the end of the year as there was no way I could afford to pay full price!  Does this mean that I could have waited until after I had a child and got it at the same discounted price?

xx
Siamese4
Siamese4
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th October 2013, 10:40 am

Well, this could go two ways and either doesn't fair well for Transform. 

As shown on their NEW clear promise the do not advocate promotions or offers..

As this reduced price should not be an offer, but a token of goodwill there should be no limit to it because more and more women are finding they have PIP implants everyday. So if they remove this gesture of goodwill... Where does that leave the other women they have implanted with PIPS? Do they intend to leave them high and dry? Or is there something more to this? I'll just say HMG and I'll say no more...

Or if this is an offer, they are making themselves look ridiculous having this clear promise in place with an offer right there...

Or...as I said, there is no time limit placed on the PIP information from Transform... Is this suggestion to a ploy to bully women into having their surgery NOW rather than let them look around? 

We'll soon find out Siamese... Either way it just goes to show what a ruthless clinic they are. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siamese4 25th October 2013, 7:49 am

Thank you for your concern Cookie - it's nice that you are so concerned about us!  I would say to anybody to go to at least one other clinic before making a decision about who to have surgery with (unless you are very comfortable with them and their advice etc) as after my experience with Transform I wished I had.  I felt as though I wasn't advised well enough by the surgeon (although he has a good reputation) and had to do much research re bwd type of implant etc by myself.  I thought he was also very rude to me before my surgery.  I also felt the patient coordinators were quite standoffish, unhelpful and weren't completely genuine.  

xx
Siamese4
Siamese4
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th October 2013, 8:53 am

Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 25th October 2013, 8:14 pm

hi siamese4 who did you have  do your op i take it you have just had it done ?hope ur ok xx and yep siamese is spot on cookie and thank you for being concerned for all of us girls going through ba and ur support 
i must admit im finding it hard with the added pressure of pips and all that goes with it xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

consult with nathan today xx Empty Hi Senora

Post by Siamese4 26th October 2013, 7:49 am

I have PM'd you as I don't really like mentioning names on the forum.  As I mentioned earlier Mr M has got an excellent reputation as a surgeon it's just his manner.

xx
Siamese4
Siamese4
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down