Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40cc difference?? 460cc??

5 posters

Go down

40cc difference?? 460cc?? Empty 40cc difference?? 460cc??

Post by MissCET 20th October 2013, 7:18 am

Hey ladies,

So i've been for my sizing and tried on 390cc, 420cc and 460cc moderates. The 390's definately looked too small, but i honestly couldn't tell the difference between the two other sizes once the implant was inside the bra. They both seemed to look the same!! shrug 

Anyhow, i decided to go for the larger...but i am now getting nervous that perhaps they will be too large? I am going back for a second consultation, so i certainly will ask my surgeon and try on again...but i suspect i will still struggle to see the difference :doh: I am tall 5ft8, slim but with fairly broad shoulders - i am 34aa now and hoping to be a full C/D cup. So i am now wondering should i err on the side of caution and go for the slightly smaller size?? Or go for the larger one in case i feel too small after? It's so confusing!!

xxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

40cc difference?? 460cc?? Empty Re: 40cc difference?? 460cc??

Post by jenniferrf1 20th October 2013, 7:37 am

When your surgeon measured you, he would have given you a choice of implants based on your bwd (breast width diameter) and what will fit safely on your frame...

So I think forget the amount of cc's and at your next consultation go for the 'look' you prefer... Your surgeon is the expert and wouldn't offer you anything that you couldn't pull off with a natural look so if you like the larger then go for that! You won't have the fake look!
I'm 5'9 and had the 460's and they don't look big at all so good luck, focus on the look not the number :). X
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 20th October 2013, 7:43 am

Thanks Jenniferrf1, your avi looks great  - i'd be very happy if mine looked like yours :0) xxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 8:07 am

Jennifferf1 wrote:. Your surgeon is the expert and wouldn't offer you anything that you couldn't pull off with a natural look so if you like the larger then go for that! You won't have the fake look!
 Surgeons sometimes DO offer implants we ladies can't pull off. It happened to me! It does happen, so if in doubt ALWAYS question it.

There always IS a difference in all sizes, so its VERY important to ensure you're happy with the implant size you're going for. I just wanted t put that out there in general. 

Unlike myself though MissCET, who is a short bum! You on the other hand are a good height lovely with good broad shoulders, so could probably take off a bigger implant.

Ask yourself this MissCET.... Would you happier if you woke up a little bigger? Or would you be happier if you woke up a little smaller than you wanted. 

I think between the 410s and the 460s that's the question you should ask yourself lovely. But its most definitely with the question being asked by yourself good that hone going back to see your surgeon. Xx

Last edited by COOKIE on 20th October 2013, 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Further info)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th October 2013, 8:14 am

Thank you miss cet!!! We are similar height so I'm sure your have a similar result :) although I think I could have gone bigger I wouldn't want to because I'm really happy... They are there... I can show them off but they are also easy to cover which was really important to me because I'm not one to show them off... It's more the shape they give me :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 20th October 2013, 8:24 am

Thanks Cookie - that is a really good way to look at it. I will take some different tops to the next consultation and have a better look at the difference the 40cc makes :0)

Jenniferrf1  - i feel the same as you. Im only telling close family, it's the shape i want to achieve (without inches of padding) rather than WOW factor. Although want to have the WOW factor when the occassion demands Boobs :0) It's good to hear your experience based on a similar physique, both the 420cc and 460cc suited me nicely - fingers crossed for a lovely result like yours. 

xxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 8:31 am

A white vest top is best when trying on implants babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th October 2013, 8:52 am

Haha you will have the wow factor no matter what ;) just not 'in your face' factor when you don't want that :)
Am looking forward to following your journey!! :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 20th October 2013, 1:28 pm

I always think of it like you can go bigger with a second op in the future and you can make boobs look bigger. Going smaller is not an easy op and you can't make boobs bigger than you like look smaller. Plus the bigger you go, the higher the risk of complications, bottoming out, rippling etc. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 20th October 2013, 2:24 pm

Hiya MissCET,

Size is something I struggled with for ages and had a couple of appointments with my surgeon to discuss it. I was wavering between 385, 400 and 420cc.

I'm 5'10'' and size 10 up top, but I also have fairly broad shoulders.

However, after all of the discussions I ended up with 420cc's. My surgeon took them all into theatre with him, to decide finally once he'd actually created the pocket. He was keen to ensure that they would look natural as well.

The final result is that I am happy with the size so far. They are not in your face at all and in a fairly loose fitting top you probably wouldn't notice them. Undressed I think they look quite big and to be honest I am glad that I didn't go any bigger! (Hubby loves them though, unsurprisingly!!)

Good luck with your decision making. As someone has already mentioned, you can make them look bigger with a good bra, but you will struggle to hid them if they're too big!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 21st October 2013, 5:47 am

Thanks everyone, the advice really helps xx

CAB321 - I'm really pleased you are happy with the size, i hope your healing is going well x
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down