Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D OR DD?!

4 posters

Go down

D OR DD?! Empty D OR DD?!

Post by CMH35 16th October 2013, 6:00 pm

I am having my reduction next week. I asked my surgeon to reduce me to a small size but still within proportion. 

I am going from a 32H..I can't decide if I should ask for a D or DD cup?
CMH35
CMH35
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

D OR DD?! Empty Re: D OR DD?!

Post by jenniferrf1 16th October 2013, 6:47 pm

I think a D/DD is always the 'go to size' for many women however our perceptions of what a D or DD is can vary a lot, even a D bra in one shop is a different size in the next!

I havnt had a reduction but I believe you will have to trust your surgeon because breast surgery and results isn't an exact science... Maybe take in pictures of what you would like to achieve?

Lots of good luck, see what the other ladies say but good on you for having your reduction and hope you are happy with your results :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th October 2013, 8:29 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies CMH wavey 

Having a reduction is VERY different to having BA, its a very technical procedure so unlike with surgeons doing BAs, taking in pictures of what you like isn't as easy for a surgeon, when he's actually reducing a breast as I'm sure you already know babe and I'm sure your surgeon will have already told you about the increased risk of necrosis the more skin that gets removed and that they will do their very best for you to get you the size you're hoping for, but saving the nipple will be their priority and I'm sure you appreciate this and would want this for yourself too hun. So, although there can NEVER be any sort of guarantee with a reduction, the surgeon will go as small as possible within your guideline hun.

We have a few ladies on the forum that have a reduction, jojo73 being one, Japearse another and Elizabethsok being another who I have personal details for and permission to pass on if you'd like to talk to her personally about the procedure babe.

It is a big operation but a life changing one also and I'm sure you're VERY much looking forward to it with only a week to go!!! Woop! Woop! You must be so excited and you will receive support here in abundance hun.

You might like to post your surgery details in the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can all send on our good luck wishes your way on your special day!

You may also like to stop by the October Buddies thread, which is a sticky at the top of the general breast augmentation section of the forum, where all of our October Buddies tend to congregate and chat, sharing all those emotions you go through on the run up to your ba and beyond with those going through the same at the exact same time as yourself.

Enjoy the forum CMH.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 16th October 2013, 8:50 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum hunny, exciting times for you. 

Who's your surgeon Hun? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by CMH35 17th October 2013, 12:49 pm

Thanks so much for such a lovely welcome! My surgeon is Dr Robert Morris. 

I've bought a DD sports bra to take in but I've decided to ask for a D cup or as close to it if you know what I mean! 

I'll let you know how I get on, just want it to be over now!
CMH35
CMH35
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th October 2013, 12:52 pm

Looks like you are in very good hands babe choosing a surgeon who is a member of BAAPS/BAPRAS yes 

You should jump in the threads on the forum hun, let us help build up That excitement for you and support you both before and after surgery.

They're a great bunch of ladies here and you'll fit right in hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CMH35 17th October 2013, 4:01 pm

Thanks Cookie xx
CMH35
CMH35
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th October 2013, 4:52 pm

No problem sweetness Hug  oh... And like I said, if you'd like Elizabeth's email address to discuss the reduction in more detail with her (she's such a lovely lady) just let me know either here or you can email me through my profile if you'd prefer and I can pass that on for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: