Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bras far too big :(

+3
Becciann84
jenniferrf1
pip405
7 posters

Go down

bras far too big :( Empty bras far too big :(

Post by pip405 13th October 2013, 10:20 am

i have been wearing macom bras since my op, tried on a Dcup asda post surgery bra and its miles too big! im pretty sure a b cup would fit. surely i cant be that small??
my 525s took me to an f cup
now my 460 unders look barely there (surgeon said i should be about a DD cup. So now i only have my 2 macom bras because my 34ds are too big :(
is it possible i would only be a bcup with 460unders as i was a bcup before
i knew that my boobs would be smaller but not this much.. dying to get my dressings off on tuesday so that i can actually see what they look like

pip405
pip405
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

bras far too big :( Empty Re: bras far too big :(

Post by jenniferrf1 13th October 2013, 11:04 am

You won't be a B cup with the 460s!

Your so early on post op that your boobs are still being held very tight to your chest, once they start to relax and drop/fluff in the coming months you will be much happier I'm sure!
The asda bras are not recommended often because they do not give enough support especially with having the lift so being in the Macom is a much better option for you right now...

Also the strapping will be holding your new breasts tightly so down worry yet, you won't be a B cup that's for sure :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 13th October 2013, 12:42 pm

Hi Hun, I wouldn't have thought you'd be a b Hun, like Jen said, you're so early on post op at the moment. Everything is being held in really tightly.
When my surgeon measured my breast at consultation in estimated that my natural breast is about 440cc -& I'm a 30e... So if you've got a 460cc implant, plus your own breast tissue, I would be incredibly surprised if you were a b! Also from experience, asda bras are huge compared to others!
Try not to worry Hun, it really is early. I'm sure they will be perfect given time xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 13th October 2013, 1:07 pm

You are very early post op hun! Give them time to drop and settle. Were you wearing a 34 band before your re op? I had  partials and mine went from filling a D cup to an FF cup. You need to give your muscle time to relax and release the implant. 

I also agree with Jen, the asda bras arnt great for support so stick to your Macom! Especially as you've had mastopexy aswell, so your boobs really need the best support possible at the moment xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 13th October 2013, 2:30 pm

how long does it take for your boobs to "fluff" ? up to 6 weeks or longer?
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 13th October 2013, 2:51 pm

Everyone is different but it can take up to 6 months maybe a little longer for some women xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th October 2013, 3:32 pm

ravenxwaves wrote:how long does it take for your boobs to "fluff" ? up to 6 weeks or longer?
How longs a piece of string? Lol.... Our bodies will all heal in their own good time lovely, for some very lucky ladies they'll drop within weeks! For others it can take months... If you're seeing no sign of your implants moving at all though, and I mean nothing from them being implanted at around 8 weeks I'd personally go back to see your surgeon to see if you need any further advice. They 'generally" see at least some movement around then. I don't mean to have fully dropped, just changed in position slightly. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th October 2013, 3:36 pm

PIP, you're fine hun. With that small frame of yours and a 460 implant there's no way you're a B cup.

Keep them in the Macom babe. Asdas bras might feel ok initially but a couple of washes down the run and they barely have any support left in them, so give them a miss babe. If you're after a back fastener I've read some girls here saying they can pick up shock absorbers for about £14 online! So stick with good quality bras hun. Ones that are going to keep those new boobs well supported.

When the skin and muscle starts to relax which does take take for many women hun you will then see the full potential of the implant... But do give it time babe Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 13th October 2013, 3:44 pm

You'll find shock absorbers on ebay cheap as chips xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also don't judge yet honey - for one the strapping is EVIL, I went through hell imagining all sorts post BA and felt 100% better after the evil was removed - even then it takes awhile for them to drop properly. I see a difference in my boobies every singe week xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down