Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boob Greed!

3 posters

Go down

Boob Greed! Empty Boob Greed!

Post by Bigange1 11th October 2013, 4:16 pm

So I've been for yet another consultation today! I've finally decided who I'm going with but I still haven't booked as I need to talk to the OH about transport (hospitals roughly 2 hours away). I've been trying on roughly a 420cc so far but today was told that as I'm having a nip lift aswell then 365 (or was it 375?) would prob be the best to reduce the risk of sagging a few years down the line. He said I could go bigger but that's his opinion. I tried that size in & I've got to admit it did look nice, but I keep thinking am I gonna end up wanting bigger if I just go with the smaller size??? What do you reckon? If it helps at all, I'm 5 "7/8"ish, 9st 8 & wear a size 10-12. If I got the bigger ones & wore a bra for bed for the rest of my implant days would that help prevent the saggin? Help me please girls, don't know what to do!!! panic xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Boob Greed! Empty Re: Boob Greed!

Post by jenniferrf1 11th October 2013, 4:45 pm

I havnt had a lift only a BA however I did feel in a similar situation... I liked the look of the 460 but I was thinking of going with the 410's to reduce the risk of sagging etc...

However I came to the decision that I needed to be happy and although I am going to wear my sports bra to bed etc, sagging will also depend on factors we cannot control such as skins elasticity...

On the other hand, im 22 and havnt had children so I am prepared I will need an uplift in the future... If this really does worry you about the increased risk of sagging (and you quite like the 375) then you may want to go for this! Its tough really...

Maybe ask yourself would you be more disappointed if you ended up bigger or smaller than expected? xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 11th October 2013, 4:57 pm

Thanks jen, it's a hard one isn't it. I keep lookin at peoples avis to try & get a rough idea of what size looks like what but they all look completely different on everyone! Haha shrug xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th October 2013, 5:55 pm

When you need a lift Ange you have to take into consideration your skins elasticity babe and the condition of the skin. Your surgeon obviously has concerns about that his primary concern is to get you a result that will look good stand the test of time.

His concern in going larger due to the condition of your skin babe is that possibly a few years down the line you'll be back complaining that your boobs have sagged again and for that reason there will nothing at all he could do for you unless you would be prepared to pay for further surgery...

So I think you have to ask yourself based on your surgeons analysis of your boobs whether you want larger boobs in the short short term and be prepared for possible further surgery soon? or have the smaller implant to gain a good result that's going to maintain its athletic appearance for a good while for you?

Needing an uplift is not as simple as having a BA and whether you want bigger or smaller boobs, its about what's going to help you achieve the best look for you for longer hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 12th October 2013, 11:36 am

Thanks cookie. I know it's prob whats best for me & I think if I'd been told that size previously then I wouldn't have even been bothered about the 420's. Just need to keep telling myself that 375 will be perfect for me! Haha. I didn't even think to ask if he had a rough idea of waht size it will take me to! When he asked me what I wanted I just told him I want a natural look with a nice slope! Bleedin gorp aren't I! Haha xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th October 2013, 12:30 am

Lol, you're not a 'gorp' hahahaha.

I wouldn't focus on size Ange, having this surgery is really all about the look hun and as long as you're happy with the 'look' then a label in the back of a bra isn't going to matter jot is it babe.

Having an uplift is aesthetically AMAZING! Honestly Ange, you'll look at your boobs after and wonder how they got from there.... To UP there! And its feels so good babe to have boobs with a nipple looking out on the world! Haha and this is what you have to look forward to!

Its great having boobs to feel proud of Ange and there's nothing better than a pert per boobs to have you straighten 'em shoulders babe and strut ya stuff! dance 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 14th October 2013, 4:33 pm

Aw thanks cookie, ur a star! Feel like you're my booby godmother! Stars hahaha. I am a bit of a gorp though if I'm honest yes . I've also made the mistake of narrowing down the surgeons I like to 2 & they both happen to be at the same company, durr! Think my pcc has twigged onto this aswell so not sure I'm gonna be able to get my price knocked down. Do you reckon if I stay quiet for a few days they'll be on the phone with a cheaper quote? Sorry, hope you don't mind me rambling on xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th October 2013, 4:40 pm

Ramble on as much as you like Ange lol...

If you're planning on using a surgeon from one of the big clinics then yes... You have a very good possibility of getting the price reduced.

If you're having surgery with a BAAPS surgeon then its a little more difficult although... I've noticed a few now are willing to price compare. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 14th October 2013, 4:43 pm

If you are going with a bigger clinic they will haggle! 
Play it cool lol... You should say you are tempted but have had a better offer elsewhere and ask them to match it! I managed to get 200 off in the end but women have got more off! 

Like cookie said if your going with a company who only use baaps then they won't haggle! Good luck! I wasn't a natural at it lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th October 2013, 4:46 pm

Details [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of how to haggle Ange xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 14th October 2013, 6:25 pm

No, I don't think I'm gonna be very good at it either Jen! However, I'm gonna try & play it cool for a little while & let them stew on it, hopefully they'll give in before I do! Haha. Cheers cookie, I'll have a good read of that & see if I can get my hagglin head on! :ok: xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down