Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is.....

+2
Bizzyboobs
amyblue500
6 posters

Go down

Today is..... Empty Today is.....

Post by amyblue500 11th October 2013, 8:04 am

GREED DAY:doh: Rolling Eyes 
Why do we doooo this, they are starting to look great for only a week post op , exactly what i asked for and suit me perfectly. He has done a fabulous job
So why have i been consulting the implant catalogue for the bigger sizes and higher profiles i could have had which i no doubt would have disliked anyway and considering i was having an utter panic about going up 45 CC from the sizers i tried on i never would have said i wanted anyway. 
Madness!!!
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Today is..... Empty Re: Today is.....

Post by Bizzyboobs 11th October 2013, 8:11 am

I think we all suppose to get bit if boob greed....... I havnt yet but then I'm only on my 4th day........ I'm sure I may get slight tinge. It will pass I'm sure, I suppose it's because we get used to them. 
I remember my first peek, I thought jeeze they were like 2 launching rockets, I quickly covered them thinking this is not the end result.......... 
Sounds like you're happy Hunni, that's the main thing. Remember you got the dropping and fluffing to come yet..... Xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 11th October 2013, 8:30 am

Don't judge them yet :) once you start to drop and fluff they will possibly get larger because at the moment they are held so close to your chest still..have a look at your pre BA pictures to remind you how much they have changed :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th October 2013, 8:34 am

Macy early post-op women suffer boob greed, it generally status happening after the boobs start to drop and women by then have gotten used to having their implants high with a good full upper pole, then when they drop to a natural position, they feel like their boobs have smaller and you may find quite a few threads here too claiming their boobs have shrunk!

Boobs don't shrink. It really is just the loss of the full upper pole. As boobs drop and settle they start to fill out the lower pole of the breast and as this happens the breast actually fills out! As the implant falls into the breast ops kept the breast too actually protrudes forward and as the skin starts to relax and the muscle too if you had partials the breast reaches it full potential this is all called fluffing and this actually makes your boobs BIGGER!

But still of some women their brains after losing that full upper pole that they felt make their bobs look bigger and they miss that they still feel their boobs are small.

And then comes the day of their first fitting....not one single women have I ever seen come through here not genuinely have a BIG surprise and shock often claiming "my boobs don't even look that big" when they're fitted BIGGER than they ever imagined.

A VERY small few after this still feel their boobs are too small, but then they find the bras that give them their best fit! They find the bras that make the most to flatter their new boobs, they learn to dress in a way that best flatters their new figure and by 6 - 12 months down the line.... There's honestly hardly ever a woman who has boob greed and they're very happy with the boobs they have yes 

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 11th October 2013, 6:23 pm

Hey Amy,

Glad they're starting to look great now.

Every now and again I look down and think mine look small, but I think that's just where I am getting used to them.

I have to say I am so happy with mine already. The biggest thing I have noticed is just having some shape in clothes. Even with a binder or support bra on I've got booby shape mounds which have never been there before!! I look like a girl for once (well apart from when I actually had boobies when I was breast feeding).

It's going to be fun seeing how much they change over the next few months. I have to say I'm looking forward to the day of the first fitting!!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th October 2013, 11:59 am

I think most of us get a touch of boob greed at some point (not all) even I did ! But a sports bra and the stuck on look early post op and gappy cleavage does not give a true indication of the final result hunny, dropped and fluffed boobs in a great wired bra and girls will have boob greed because of yours Hysterical
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down