Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macom or Triumph Triaction Extreme?

+4
Charlii
Blondiebex
jenniferrf1
CavaLady
8 posters

Go down

Macom or Triumph Triaction Extreme? Empty Macom or Triumph Triaction Extreme?

Post by CavaLady 7th October 2013, 12:51 am

Hi,I'm 3 days post op,& am wearing a 36D m&s front zip sports bra.it feels a little loose round the band,so I was wondering whether to order a Macom,although,I've seen a lot of people recommending Triumph Triaction Extreme.which would be best?& where is best to order triumph online?x
CavaLady
CavaLady
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Macom or Triumph Triaction Extreme? Empty Re: Macom or Triumph Triaction Extreme?

Post by jenniferrf1 7th October 2013, 5:28 am

I personally would say the Macom because you only need to know the and size and not worry about cup size for now as your boobies will continue to change

However the triump tri action extreme is great but again you will need to know what size you are again if you want to order one... Have you got extenders? (You can buy them off triumphs website I think or maybe eBay? I have a shop near me lol... It's easier to hide them the Macom maybe!

So personally I would say Macom for now but it's totally up to you, both are great :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Macom or Triumph Triaction Extreme? Empty Re: Macom or Triumph Triaction Extreme?

Post by Blondiebex 7th October 2013, 7:07 am

Cavalady I was wearing the macom but I didn't feel it sputtered me very well,  I have a 32 " but just wasnt as snug as I'd like,  I could have probably done with a smaller size,  but I ordered the triumph extreme and love it. I ordered mine from simplysweat.com x
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 7th October 2013, 7:08 am

Lol that meant to say supported !!!
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 7th October 2013, 8:34 am

I have one of each, Macom for night, Triaction for running. I have to say for day to day, I'd go with the Macom. Its a lot comfier, shouldnt rub your scars, and you dont need to worry about sizing. Then once all your swelling has gone down and youre more aware of your end result, you could get the Triaction. This also has slightly cone-y cups, so in the early stages where the implant is still very round they might not fit right. The Triaction is FANTASTIC for running in though!

If you buy the Macom from their official site, you can put 'mybreast' in the discount code for 15%. If you buy from the Triumph official site, go via quidco for 7% cashback. Ebay is good for a bargain too.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by CavaLady 7th October 2013, 9:24 am

Thanks.I'm just going to order a Macom today.what colour do you think is best?i was going to get black,as its coming into colder weather,& I have a few black tops for nights out in next 6 wks,but the champagne/nude one would probably be more practical for everyday use.bit pricey to buy 2 though.x
CavaLady
CavaLady
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th October 2013, 9:29 am

I have the black and nude (if you type in mybreast into the promotional box you get 15% off) ... From what your saying though about what colour then maybe go with nude because you don't know how many nights out your feel up to lol, also they arnt the easiest things to hide so on nights out you will be wearing something where your Macom won't be visible anyway lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 7th October 2013, 9:53 am

Hey 
I've just ordered two macom (sizes 32 white and nude 34)  bras ready for next week as my work uniform is white also have got two m&s zip front ones just in case my macoms don't come in time.( black) 

I can always take the marks and spencer ones back if I don't need them.

I went with the other girls recommendations as my surgeon said a comfortable sports bra. Was looking at the shock absorber ones but with those you still need to know what cup size.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by CavaLady 7th October 2013, 10:30 am

Just ordered a black & a nude Macom size 34.thanks for all your helpful advice everyone x
CavaLady
CavaLady
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2013, 11:24 am

Triumph all the way for me...

What I've been finding from reading ladies opting for front fastening bras is they sometimes do have problems with the band. Either as you're finding with your M&S that its just not supporting you, or some find that the band is far too tight whilst the swelling is at its height and unfortunately... With a front fastener there's absolutely no way of expanding the band so they can get very uncomfortable.

With a back fastener you have the benefit of being able to use a bra extender if the band is too tight, they cheap 'n' cheerful so no need to be rushing out buying lots of bras till you find one that's comfy...

I found the triumph for personally an excellent choice. It ticked all my boxes - it has narrow straps that are also cushioned and a low neckline so it can be worn with almost anything in my wardrobe, unlike the front fasteners which tend to have wide straps and a high neckline. The triumph also offers excellent support. I'm tell in' ya, once those babies are strapped in, the ain't goin' nowhere lol. And as I said earlier, I also bought some bra extenders, so if I had any additional swelling I was in control of that also...

Its all about personal choice though. I have the M&S front fasteners also and I LOVE those for bed. They look cute too with a lil pair of knickers, so you don't look like you're wearing granny bras - in the case of fire you do always want to look good don't you lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CavaLady 7th October 2013, 3:41 pm

Haha cookie!thats the reason I always wear nice knickers,you just never know!!where did you get your triumph?ive looked on a few websites,but the ones that are the cheapest,don't really have many sizes left.i don't mind where I get it,it's just good if someone recommends somewhere reliable.thanks x
CavaLady
CavaLady
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2013, 3:46 pm

Hahahaha so ya get then CavaLady yes Hysterical 

I got mine from FLOWERBAGS babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 7th October 2013, 4:54 pm

I love my Triumph Tri-Action Extreme, I use mine for exercising though.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 7th October 2013, 5:35 pm

Just a quick question.. 

I'm looking for a bra for my BA.. Can I wear Triaction Extreme? 

But what size should I buy? 

Currently I am 34A (although my ribcage is 32') and I will have 295cc HP. 

Thanks girls xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2013, 9:33 pm

You should ask your surgeon your guestimated resulting size Blondie. They should be able to tell you this so you're able to buy your bras in preparation. You could just call your clinic and they should be able to get back to you with this information babe.

I'd always advise you buy two bras. If you're buying bra extenders which you can get for a couple of pound on amazon then you don't need to worry about the band, just get the 34 that you wear, the extenders will accommodate any swelling you have, but although your surgeon may say you'll result in a D, its possible as there are no guarantees that you could be a DD, so be sure you check the return policy and timescale so you know when to buy your bras a and will have time to return the one that doesn't fit (keep all tags on)

So if you buy a 34D and a 34DD for example as well as some extenders you should be well covered hun and can then return the bra that doesn't fit for a full refund, or for a size change if you want two bras. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down