Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad day today

+6
COOKIE
rosygirl90
jenniferrf1
jensk
Bizzyboobs
amyblue500
10 posters

Go down

Bad day today  Empty Bad day today

Post by amyblue500 6th October 2013, 9:36 am

I need a moan sorry sad smile 
Yesterday swelling seemed to be much better i managed to have a wash do my hair and felt pretty much ok with a bit of paracetamol. Today they are back like rocks again and throbbing sore. All my bras are hurting as they are so flipping huge. I have maternity pads on my incisions as they are being dug into by the all now too small bra's. Have had to take a load of ibuprofen to try and get on top of the swelling which is making me feel bleughhh And i am SICK OF SLEEPING ON MY BAAAAAACK which has now given me backache
Remind me why i am doing this again! I have read other ladies had a bad day 3  post surgery perhaps its just that. I wouldn't have minded so much but yesterday was great and i thought yay im turning the corner now.
I dare not have a wash this morning as if i take this bra off i think my boobs will fall out of the incisions they feel that heavy  which is going to put me in a worse mood as i hate being skanky and not feeling nice and clean . 
And breathe.......hissy
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Bad day today  Empty Re: Bad day today

Post by Bizzyboobs 6th October 2013, 9:56 am

Awwwwww Hunni, sorry your having a bad day. I have heard day 3 is the worst, I don't know why this is....... I really hope you feel better soon. 
Just got to see this day out and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
Sorry I can't help much, I'm pre B.A so I don't know much. Sending you a big hug though. Xxxx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by jensk 6th October 2013, 10:00 am

I'm also pre-BA so I'm not much use but maybe have a look at your inspiration pics maybe? Of the boobies you wanted, because after all this pain and feeling skanky you'll get there and ur so much closer to that now than you were a few days ago.. Hope it passes soon, thinking of you xxxx
jensk
jensk
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th October 2013, 10:05 am

Sorry to hear your having a bad day but your so early on, so stones swelling takes a while to show itself you you will be sore for a while, have you been told you are allowed to take ibuprofen? A few of us are not allowed to take that two weeks before and after as it contains aspirin and thins the blood?
Take it easy, day three is often the worse as everything is leaving your system, if you can use your arms easily today then don't! You need to listen to your body and relax to ensure you have a smooth recovery... It sounds like you need a bigger sports bra also as it shouldn't dig in...I was so emotional on day three, everything had just got on top of me but try to keep calm and remember it will get better, it will take time and swelling can last for weeks.. Everything is leaving your system and I asked myself why I did it but honestly BEST THING EVER :)
Just have a little flannel wash around your pits and leave your showering to later or tomorrow :) you've had a big op! Hope you feel better soon xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th October 2013, 10:06 am

Sometimes not so stones?! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 6th October 2013, 10:28 am

heya I know exactly how you feel, eve 2years after my b.a I still remember how it felt! it will get easier , I can remember feeling depressed for a couple of weeks because I was in bed all the time and just sitting around doing nothing! try and get out if you can,go on walks,mite cheer you up a bit,and also look at clothes online what you can show your new boobies off in! :) hope ur feeling ok xxxx
also after a few days when I was sick of lying on my back I just went on my side,as long as its just for a few hours it wont harm you :) x
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2013, 11:23 am

Awwww babe - that dreaded day 3! C'mere Hug 

Sounds like you maybe did a little too much too soon hun and if your bras are too small they won't be helping at all. If you have back fasteners you could ask someone to pop out and buy you some bra extenders hun. These will give you a little more room around the band and will help make it so much more comfortable for you. If you're in a front fastener, then you're going to need to get a new bra sweetie. If you don't feel able to get out then you're going to have to measure around the band, just under your bust, all measurements will come up even, so if you're measuring say 29 inches, you're going to need a 30 band, if you're measuring 33" you'll need a 34... And so on. The cup size, buy the cupsize that was guesstimated by your surgeon hun along with again buying yourself some bra expanders. I think M&S sell those.

In the meantime, popping a sanitary towel or a panty liner over your incisions with the sticky side stick to your bra will help to take that pressure off your incisions from the tightness of the band and will act as a nice cushion for you hun and hopefully bring some relief whilst waiting on some new bras. Ice packs too placed over your boobs is also going to help control the swelling lots and rosygirl hit it on the head with her suggestion of walking. Being up and about when you can is going to really help with your swelling lovely, if you feel up to a little walk out that's great! If not, just short walks around the house every few hours is enough and do also be sure to listen to your body.ll when you're tired, do be sure to rest babe.

Generally a week post-op is the turning corner babe, so chin up... This isn't going to last forever and you are going to have a great prezzie for your pains Hug 

The back sleeping is a hard one for us all... Be sure you're taking care of your back as well as your boobs hun. A pillow under your knees will help to take some of that pressure off your back along with a rolled towel in the small of your back with a nice hot wheat bag or water bottle inside.

Its gonna get better hun and we're here for you anytime you need a chat, a rant or even just a hug babe, so come here and just talk it out... This too can also make things feel so much better as well babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 6th October 2013, 12:42 pm

Aww big hugs hun, hope you start to feel better soon xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 6th October 2013, 12:59 pm

Oh dear. Hope you're not feeling too bad. Being a couple of days behind you, I'm now worrying about day 3!
Really hope you start to feel better soon. 
I'm a bit sore but lucky as only have to wear a binder so no worries about a bra digging in. 
My boobs also feel enormous! I'm quite looking forward to getting the first week out of the way. Dreading not being able to shower.
Sending hugs. Just think in a few weeks time they will have started to settle and you'll be feeling so much better.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 6th October 2013, 1:14 pm

I had the exact same situation as you. First everything started to be fine and I was even able to wear one size smaller bra. But that lasted only for one day.
The following day the swelling came back and I the pain was as intense as it was the first hours after surgery.

I took ibuprofen because one of the nurses told me to but after 2 days on ibuprofen and the swelling didn't go down I stopped taking them.
And everything became so much better after I didn't take any painkillers.
I drank green tea, ate a protein-bar and ate a lot of oranges. 

As Cookie always remind us of I think it's important to let your body rest as much as possible.
I also opened a window in my bedroom and had the room quite cold because it felt like the swelling got worse when I was warm.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 6th October 2013, 2:21 pm

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day. Hopefully it's just those dreaded 3rd day post op blues, and you'll be feeling a bit better tomorrow. 
You've got to remember you have had a big operation so it will take time to feel better, everyone's offered some great advice so hopefully you'll be feeling a bit better soon. Big hugs xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 7th October 2013, 7:40 am

Thank you all for your support and experiences. It really helped when i was a weeping mess yesterday and  Its lovely to have people that understand rather than getting "you did it to yourself" i am getting at home ATM nope 
The reason for my being so uncomfortable may have become clear as I have come out in some cracking bruising all around the bottom or my boobs and up the side of my left one and it is BLACK! I am going to email my surgeon a picture as am a bit worried about hematoma however i do bruise at anything so it might well just be a me and nothing to worry about.
Am awaiting delivery of my new bras to try that have a larger band which hopefully might stop the pressure on the bruising and make me a bit more comfortable, had a much better night sleep last night which helped, I just want to start getting back to normal now ( patience patience i know Blush )
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th October 2013, 7:53 am

Aww Amy after dreaded day three everyday will get better! I was so emotional lol... Luckily I didn't get the 'only got yourself to blame' talk but I imagine that isn't helping! Hope your bras come today to ease the tightness xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2013, 11:58 am

A good sleep helps do you the world of good Amy and also helps you see things a lot clearer too. Sleep deprivation is an awful thing and can bring out the booby blues which is just dreadful... Crying non-stop and youre so right, hearing that you did this to yourself is just about the worst thing you can hear at that time Hug 

I bruised like you hun. All done one side I was black and blue! doG knows what they did to me in my sleep lol, but from boobs to waist on one side I was covered in bruises. You did the right thing though emailing your surgeon, but I'm sire it will be fine hun and when you get into a nice comfy bra hopefully this is going to help make you feel much better.

Maybe make an appointment to at the local hairdressers to have a wash and blow dry when you feel up to it. Having a lil pamper also helps so much and if you just go to the cheap local one rather than your regular you'll save a lot of pennies too... It's only to get you nice and clean and looking and feeling better isn't it. If you're one for getting your nails done maybe treat yourself to a nice manicure too... Anything that's going to help make you feel good babe.

A nice walk in the fresh air will also help LOTS! But be sure to listen to your body also sweetheart and rest snuggled up in bed when you need to.

Don't listen to any negative comments at all from those around you. They don't matter. What matters right now is you and your recovery babe, so sod them all and do what you need to do to make you feel better hun Hug  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down