Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensitive nipples/ areolas

+3
Charlii
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
7 posters

Go down

Sensitive nipples/ areolas Empty Sensitive nipples/ areolas

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd October 2013, 2:13 pm

Hi ladies,
Just wondering how long this has lasted for you and how it felt?!

I'm not sure if it's because of my tuberous shape pre op that my areolas are so sore (may be having another op to fix this) or wether it's normal?
My whole areola is sore to the touch? I'm 3 and a half weeks post op xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Sensitive nipples/ areolas Empty Re: Sensitive nipples/ areolas

Post by COOKIE 2nd October 2013, 2:23 pm

Its perfectly normal Jen and for some last for days... Others weeks... And others months. It can also happen again periodically through the healing process too, so please don't think its isolated to tuberous breasts hun, its not, it happens to many of women after a BA and sometimes it can be incredibly sensitive it can be sore.

I used the little round cotton make-op pads in my bras to get through that part of my recovery. It was ax nice soft cushion for my nipple rather than what felt like the abrasiveness of the bra material, but other women find using breast breasts easier.

Hope to settles for you soon babe. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd October 2013, 3:03 pm

As the feeling started coming back to mine they were SUPER sensitive. And not in a nice way, in a argh get off way! It'll die down eventually, but sill occasionally when a towel brushes over or something its really sensitive. The rest of the time I cant feel a thing (which is normal for me, i had minimal feeling/pleasure from nips pre op). Cotton wool, breast pads, anything soft that will stay in place can help.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd October 2013, 3:05 pm

Thanks cookie! I just feel like because my areolas are not flat still and quite puffy (hence the need for possible further surgery) I'm still in slight discomfort from my bra...

It's funny because I was saying how unsensitive they were pre op! I find even the cotton pads too rough! But it has got much better, I use ice packs on them a little too xx

And thanks charli! Glad I'm not alone (having hardly any feeling pre op) so I'm not bothered really about feeling coming back, more like feeling going lol! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 2nd October 2013, 3:40 pm

My nips were really sensitive probably for about 2 weeks...but then like the whole morning boob thing, it just kinda went without me realising x
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd October 2013, 3:44 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:Thanks cookie! I just feel like because my areolas are not flat still and quite puffy (hence the need for possible further surgery) I'm still in slight discomfort from my bra...
If you're not happy with your areolas after healing this would be a separate issue to the sensitivity lovely.

It's funny because I was saying how unsensitive they were pre op! I find even the cotton pads too rough! But it has got much better, I use ice packs on them a little too xx
Yup, ice packs help too (as long as there's of incisions around the areolas, for those reading who might have them lol) as you say, even those with little or no sensitivity may experience this sensation but they will return back to normal after a while. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 2nd October 2013, 5:01 pm

I've got one sensitive - though not too bad - and one numb!

It's definitely easier not that the weather is cooler and I am wearing more layers, and not knocking them as such.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 2nd October 2013, 5:37 pm

Ouch - i remember it so well and feel your pain!! 

Mine were sensitive for 3-4 weeks.They were numb to start then feeling came back with a vengeance! 

I used cotton wool pads that cookie suggested which eased the pain. I sometimes doubted the pain was coming just from my nipples as it seems so intense but when i had a squeeze around my boobs, the only place that hurt was that part so it definitely was them being hyper sensitive to the point of causing pain constantly. 

It am happy to say it has now passed although my right nipple was still sensitive up until 2 weeks ago. 

Hopefully it will pass for you soon. 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd October 2013, 7:44 pm

I had puffy areola for a few weeks post, I guess it was part of the swelling, plus they'll be sat right on top of the highest point of the implant before they start to drop. But they're all fine now, no real stretching or change. I think if they were still like that at 6m, then start thinking of them, but right now it could still be swelling
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd October 2013, 8:18 pm

hi the first week after my BA I was in tears because of the pain in my nipples it constantly felt like someone was nipping them pulling them out and twisting them and it was a little better for afew weeks after that then they settled down around the 8 week mark

the cream you get for breastfeeding mums was great and that really did help me alot

hope it eases for you sooon xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd October 2013, 8:37 pm

Thank you for the tips! Apart from my back it's been the worst discomfort I've felt where I didn't want to be wearing a bra! I did of corse but I'm hoping it won't last much longer! Thanks ladies xxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down