Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying on actual implants?

5 posters

Go down

Trying on actual implants? Empty Trying on actual implants?

Post by amyblue500 23rd September 2013, 8:21 am

I have my final consultation today at 1215 for surgery on 3/10 eeek. On my last appt the PS gave me the chicken fillet sizers to try on in a sports bra and i liked between 280-320 i have now discovered. I am still unsure about projection profiles etc and for some reason am attracted to the conical implants as from what i have seen ( which is quite difficult as they are fairly new and not many pics out there) they seem to give a more natural perky look to what i have already. I guess what i am trying to achieve is just to fill up the empty skin i have already with some shape, i am not hugely concerned with size and am still quite happy to have to wear a padded boosty bra if i want big in your face boobs with lots of cleavage . 
To get an idea of projection is it worth trying the actual implants themselves on? He has a bag full of the things ( lucky man !) maybe i could get an idea of the base diameter and forward projection from this today?
I am taking pictures with me today as its easier to show what i like and dont like i think rather than say, Im sure one persons upper pole fullness isnt anothers and i want to make sure i am being understood properly. He is very knowlegeable but at the end of the day the choice is mine he can only give me what i ask for ( within reason although perky 18 year old boobs would be nice again :ok: ) 
And my new UGGS turned up today .. my hooves are toasty .. today is good already dance yayyy lol
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Trying on actual implants? Empty Re: Trying on actual implants?

Post by LJR 23rd September 2013, 9:19 am

You sound super organised! There is certainly nothing that I am going to be able to add re implant shape and size.

I tried the actual implants in a bra and compression vest that he had. I didn't do the rice boobies at home, though lots of ladies do.

Ohhhh toasty uggs, lucky you x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd September 2013, 9:24 am

Hi amyblue...
It's great that your taking in pictures! :) to show him exactly what your after!
Have you been offered the conicals? I do think you should get to try the implants on in a bra because it's the way your going to get the best idea of what you are after...the profile will be chosen based on your body so I wouldn't worry about that :)
After he has seen the pictures and you've selected the implant that you like the look of most I'm sure your come away feeling confident :) woohoo about the uggs! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 23rd September 2013, 12:28 pm

I think trying the implants on is a great idea. I did on more than 1 consultation and found it really helped me to establish what size would suit my fame.

Pictures and photos are an excellent idea too.
I didn't make rice boobs at home either as i didnt find this forum till post BA but think i would have done if i had known about them - what a great way to get used to the idea how the size will look and a good chance to try on lots of clothes at home and see how they look complete with boobs!!

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 23rd September 2013, 2:22 pm

I'm back after a quick detour to the next sale :doh: Now poorer than a poor thing , worst bit is it was all for my 2 year old and nothing for me .
We have decided on the conical 325 moderates. I was going to go a bit smaller with the 280's but he says in 10 years he has only ever had 1 person say they wished they were smaller and many say they wished they had gone bigger. It should take me to a 32D/DD cup and fill up the skin nicely. Also decided on subfacial placement as i have the breast tissue to begin with and he thinks i will get a better result rather than dual plane. Subfacial gives a bit of support apparently rather than purely over the muscle. I was really set on having unders but i see his point . Just hope you cant see the beasties as i have very thin skin 
So I shall update my profile, add myself to the calendar and take lots of before pics. I shall also be off to purchase some firelighters for the evil gel bras with pokey out wires that are ridiculously uncomfortable and get ready for a burning ceremony ha!
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd September 2013, 2:51 pm

Aww lucky little one :) glad to hear your happy with how it all went and are now decided! As long as you are comfortable going with the bigger size recommended :)

Make sure you keep one bra for a keepsake!! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 23rd September 2013, 2:58 pm

I think i would rather be a little bit bigger than planned rather than OMG these are tiny.. ( greed is setting in girls its creeping in already!) At first I was oh just a little bit more than i have , now im bring them on I want real woman's boobs . He also said a 280 wouldn't fill up the empty skin i have as well and he thinks i was bigger than i thought i was when breastfeeding as i have really stretched my skin . Crappy mothercare's rubbish bra fitting i expect! My feeding Bras were never comfortable and i always felt i was bursting out of them they were 34C and i think on reflection i was closer to a D/DD then . If i can get them back the size i was when i was breastfeeding i will be a happy woman
The Uggs are a handy byproduct of having parents who live in Canada. Much cheaper over there, in fact free as i haven't paid my mum for them yet he heee
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 23rd September 2013, 3:31 pm

Nothing like a good shopping spree - especially for the wee ones!!

Glad you are pleased with you size choice. Your situation sounds like mine, empty boobs from breastfeeding and stretched skin to fill! My surgeon did a great job so am sure you will be delighted to get some volume back!!

Not long till your surgery date now! Keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 23rd September 2013, 7:22 pm

Ahh that's great news ! When I went to my consultation and he asked what size I wanted to be I was like 'the same as when I was breastfeeding!!' Then had to try and think of the size that was... Lol xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down