Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madhi, Traynor or Mileto? Help! Different oponions

5 posters

Go down

Madhi, Traynor or Mileto? Help! Different oponions Empty Madhi, Traynor or Mileto? Help! Different oponions

Post by Bigange1 14th September 2013, 5:48 pm

Hi! Really confused! Saw mr madhi at transform & he said I defo need an uplift & he'd only use 240cc. Then I saw mr traynor at mya who said would be best with uplift but I could get away without if he uses 450cc. Then o saw mr mileto at surgicare who said I'd be best with a nipple lift but o coild get away without & he'd ise 420cc half under,  half over. Its confused me! Ha. Reallu tempted by mr mileto with the nipple lift though to be honest but ddon't know if to get a 4th opinion. Any advice very welcome plz! Has anyone had mr mileto for their surgery? Xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Madhi, Traynor or Mileto? Help! Different oponions Empty Re: Madhi, Traynor or Mileto? Help! Different oponions

Post by jenniferrf1 14th September 2013, 5:57 pm

I can't help on the surgeons because I havnt meet any but from that list mr mileto sounds the best in my personal opinion... Mr traynor would be who I would least likely to go with because the two other surgeons said an uplift would be best and depending on how you feel about only going to 240cc I would maybe rule him out also (this is just me though) ..... Although I've never heard of half over half under?!
If you are still undecided a 4th consultation wouldn't hurt :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Madhi, Traynor or Mileto? Help! Different oponions Empty Re: Madhi, Traynor or Mileto? Help! Different oponions

Post by COOKIE 14th September 2013, 6:07 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:. Although I've never heard of half over half under?!
I'm presuming they'd be partials Give You 

None of the surgeons listed above are BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeons and for a procedure as technical as an uplift I'd very much advise you have at least one consultation with a member of those associations before making any decision hun.

This is a HIGE step to make and you want to get it right sweetie. If money is tight you can see a BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeon at MyBreast for as little as £25 for a consultation hun. This will be money VERY well spent before making your final decision hun and please don't think they're any more expensive than the surgeons at the large commercial clinics, they're not.

Some surgeons with private practises and a few of the exceptional surgeons at Spire can be more expensive but on the whole the prices of the rest all balance out the same.

BAAPS has also recently introduced an insurance also for BAAPS surgeons only. Its a relatively new introduction and their surgeons are slowly more and more opting in to it. Its called ASC and what this offers, for a small additional fee if you'd like to have. You don't have to, its by choice. But what it offers is a further 2 years insurance for just that £150 which is pretty good babe considering it starts AFTER your aftercare runs out, so you get a fair old bit of cover if you can get that.

Something to take into consideration anyway hun, but I'd DEFINITELY advise you seeing a BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeon. With you having such differing opinions seeing a surgeon of that calibre would probably be your best option hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 14th September 2013, 6:27 pm

Thanks ladies, I'll defo do more research tomoz. Didnt realise it'd be so complicated! :doh:  xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 14th September 2013, 10:24 pm

This forum is great when you're in the process of "surgeon-hunting" :ok:
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 15th September 2013, 6:30 am

Yeah it does seem really informative, just need to find my way round properly! I sort of had it in my head that I wanted mr mileto for the nipple lift with 420cc but now im realisin I need to do more homework. The thought of a full uplift really scares me though!!! Xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 15th September 2013, 9:15 am

I think it's important when you have an uplift that the surgeon does good uplift as well as tiny scars.
A reconstructive breast / plastic surgeon was what I was looking for.
The nightmare would be to end up with a lot of scars and not much of an uplift and the dream is to have a lot of uplift with tiny scars yes
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 15th September 2013, 2:34 pm

I really to understand your total confusion sweetie.. I too was given different opinions as to which procedure I should have, and it was only coming on here and advised by Cookie to the seek the advice of BAAPS/BAPRAS registered surgeons, and for that I am very grateful for such valued advice (thanks Cookie Give You ).  If I were you I would contact MyBreast and pay the £25 and see a surgeon there sweetie - I did and I have decided to go with Mr Liew when I eventully have my uplift and BA.  I really do believe that you get the best and honest advice from BAAPS/BAPRAS registered surgeons (but that is just my opinion sweetie).  Take time out and do a little more research and try and 'digest' as much information as you can.  I really do know how overwhelming it can be, BUT these lovely ladies on here will help to guide you on your very special journey....
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 15th September 2013, 2:44 pm

I agree with Sharon in that seeing a baaps/bapras surgeon is a great idea because you know they have trained to gain the extra qualification if you like so they will be able to give you an expert opinion... Even if you don't like them at least you can compare it to other surgeons you may be interested in....

I didn't use a baaps surgeon and an very happy with my results so far HOWEVER, I only had a Ba and I think next time around when I could most likely will need an uplift after children etc I will look to go with a baaps surgeon as its a more technical procedure :)

Once you meet the one you will know :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 15th September 2013, 2:48 pm

I've just requested a brochure from mybreast to have a browse through. was hopin to get them done at xmas but realisin now ive got a LOT of homework to do! coffee screen haha. did u book through mybreast in the end then sharon? do u mind me askin how much for an uplift & ba plz? im goin back to see mr traynor this week, going to see wot he says about just a nipple lift with ba as that appealed to me a lot more than the full lift. thanks jennifer, i came out of my consultation with mr traynor & mr mileto feelin pretty comfortable with them & was sort of decided to go with mr mileto, however, after comin on here i realise i need to look more into it xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 15th September 2013, 2:55 pm

Of course :) bear in mind there are women here who have had a uplift and implants with surgeons who are not baaps bapras registered and have been very happy with results so it totally depends on how you feel because its your body but at least see one just so you can tick it off the list and have no doubts :) you may still decide on mr mileto :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 15th September 2013, 3:35 pm

Like I said, it's just my opinion that BAAPS registered surgeons for me are the way forward - I'm not in any way saying that non registered surgeons should not be considered.  It is very much a personal choice...

I wil be paying £6000 for my uplift and BA and to be honest I think it's a reasonable price. My procedure, in the end I was told, would be straight forward, and if I wanted just an uplift alone would be fine, but I still wouldn't end up with upper pole definition, which is what I want to achieve, so he recommended a small size implant... I went and saw Mr Liew at Fairfield hospital, St Helens and my first impressions were fantastic - set in a lovely picturesque surroundings and all the staff that I met at the time of my apppointment were really lovely.  Also, the co-ordinator that rang me the next day to see how it went wasn't over bearing and trying to get me to book, which in my opinion is another positive.

Give them a call at MyBreast and book a consultation sweetie - you've got nothing to lose and possibly something to gain.... x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 15th September 2013, 4:01 pm

Will do, thanx for ur help ladies xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down