Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

600cc's?!!!

+4
jenniferrf1
Becciann84
Gleaming
Lias6246
8 posters

Go down

600cc's?!!! Empty 600cc's?!!!

Post by Lias6246 12th September 2013, 7:12 pm

Hiya all

I originally decided on 440cc furry brazilians with an uplift. The surgeon told me they will remove 150cc's of my tissue which is all I have so I'm basically starting from nothing. I went back today and I think I got a case of the boogie greed Boobs . I decided on 600cc's which looked about the same as I do with my magic bra on. The assistant said I would be about a 36Dd. I'm 5ft8, size 8/10 but I have broad 'swimmers' shoulders.

Has anyone else had 600cc's? I just a bit worried they will be heavy and hurt my back?

So excited I'm going to have big boobies!!

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

600cc's?!!! Empty Re: 600cc's?!!!

Post by Gleaming 12th September 2013, 7:16 pm

Wow ! The consultant I saw today was reluctant to offer me 220cc lol. Haven't got a clue about that sort of size (but to me it sounds pretty big) but Im sure someone with a better idea will post soon... I wish you all the best, its very exciting :D xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 12th September 2013, 7:19 pm

I'm not sure about hurting your back as I'm still pre ba, but like you say you're having 150cc removed... And if you're happy with the size, then that's all that matters :) x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 12th September 2013, 7:25 pm

Hiya

It sounds enormous but it's not, I guess it just shows how different people take different cc's!

I've put some pics on picture trail of the 440 and the 600 cc's. let me know what you think!

Lias6246
Mrskat

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 12th September 2013, 7:26 pm

Okay will do Hun! Yeh I'm thinking of having 520cc and its only 80cc more than that. X
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th September 2013, 7:28 pm

Hi lia!! 600cc 'sounds' big but in the right body it will look in proportion ...unless you ask for the fake look you are measured by your surgeon and they would not recommend a size that wouldn't fit... For example I had 460cc overs and they look in proportion but some ladies do not need that amount if cc's to gain the same result .... One if our mods here (Lisa) had 325cc and it took her to an F but I think I may end up at around an E?
So like becci said, as long as you are happy and your surgeon is too that is all that matters :)
Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 12th September 2013, 7:29 pm

I definitely don't think thy look to big, I think they look good! If that's what you want, then go for it Hun :) x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 12th September 2013, 7:34 pm

Thanks Becci! Jennifer that's helpful thanks, do yours feel heavy? I think the 440cc's are actually smaller than i had before as my friends pointed out when I showed them - then I got the boogie greed when I was trying on....I was just so happy to have boobs and was bouncing around e room! 

Yours look fab Jennifer! Hope you're recovering well x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsg1888 12th September 2013, 7:34 pm

I just had 700cc unders Hun and they're not too big at all. I'm quite broad shouldered was a 34b/c and I'm a size 10in clothes they fit me perfectly
Mrsg1888
Mrsg1888
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 12th September 2013, 7:38 pm

After freaking out royally about size even after I had been very clear about the look I wanted with my surgeon and showing him pics, I now know post BA that these guys know what they're doing.

You can do as much research and look at as many before and after pics of certain cc implants but your surgeon is going to be the best person to make the decision, with your help, of what is right for you for the look you want to achieve. 

I spent so much time freaking out, and now post BA I wish I hadn't wasted my time worrying! So far (although very very very early days) they are exactly what I wanted and can only (I hope) get better with dropping and fluffing.

Then again I'm still in post BA cloud 9, so actually my advice is probably worth bupkis lol xxx Good luck
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th September 2013, 7:42 pm

Aww thank you! No they don't feel heavy but they are numb underneath and supported in this Macom lol! I do have really bad back ache which has been by far the worst part of the recovery so far but not because they are heavy but due to the sleeping position and that I'm hunching a lot even though I'm trying not to lol! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 12th September 2013, 8:44 pm

I looked at the pictures but I didn't see much difference between 440&600 to be honest.
Maybe it's because the top is dark grey on one of the pictures?
You looked great in both! (really nice shoulders btw)yes 
I'm having 440cc furry Brazilians next week yahoo
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th September 2013, 9:23 pm

To someone with a small frame babe 600CCs would be a heck of a lot. But for someone broad and as tall as you are lovely it wouldn't be so big.

Remember the smaller the frame the less CCs that are required per cup size, the larger the frame the the more CCs are required per size. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 12th September 2013, 9:59 pm

Thanks girls

I've seen your pics mrsg1888 and they look fab! I never would have guessed they were 700's but I just looked again and you had 700 drawn on you durr 

Thanks sazzysizzle I'm glad you're happy with your new additions!

Thanks Jennifer, I'm REALLY worried about my back - I have a joint condition so I have a few issues with my back anyway and the thought of having to sleep on it fills me with dread! Hope yours is better soon.

Thanks Isabell, you are the first person EVER to compliment my shoulders! Haha. And I have the same top in lots of different colours! You're right, there isn't a massive difference now I look at them side by side. 

Thanks Cookie, I'm not big big, (I know that's not what you meant ha ha) I'm just quite broad on top and tall so it seems huge but the sizes didn't make me feel massive...

Xxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum