Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confused... should i request quote again?

+2
Bexx9
lumpybumpy
6 posters

Go down

confused... should i request quote again? Empty confused... should i request quote again?

Post by lumpybumpy 1st September 2013, 10:59 am

some of you lovely ladies will already know the background to this but ill give a quick recap:

basically i had consults with sultan hassan and james mcdiarmid both suggested a lift as well as implants, sultan hassan said he would be happy to do the two in one but james mcdiarmid said the op should be done in 2 stages, lift first with a small implant in the small breast then implants at a later date. at consultation he said he would put it to mybreast that i should pay half price of a normal uplift and then the full BA price for the latter.  

now onto the price! mybreast quoted me full price for both at £11,500 so i emailed james and explained that they wouldnt budge and asked him if he could offer me the price direct. his clinic then got in touch with  two hospitals one has quoted me roughly £9,500 - £4800 for the lift and then £4600 for the BA and the other just under £10,000 - £5300 for lift and £4500. although this is less than mybreast, i dont feel like its a massive saving, i.e. i would have thought half the price plus a full priced BA  would total roughly £8,000-£8,500. although the quotes are lower than mybreast im not sure whether they have understood the request again or whether that is just my luck and its unachieveable to go down this route! so now im wondering, do i bother james again or just put it to bed and carry on searching for another route? xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

confused... should i request quote again? Empty Re: confused... should i request quote again?

Post by Bexx9 1st September 2013, 11:18 am

Why could one do it in one for you and the other in two stages? Do you feel happier having it in two stages or do you think medically there is a reason as to why he suggested this? Seems like a huge difference in price for a lift and ba compared wi what I've paid for the op all at once £6929... In my head if there is a medical reason as to why they have to separate the ops why do yu have to pay for that? I could understand if you had to pay for the hospital charges and ga but that wouldn't get you yo ten grand would it? Sorry I'm not much help x
Bexx9
Bexx9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

confused... should i request quote again? Empty Re: confused... should i request quote again?

Post by lumpybumpy 1st September 2013, 11:26 am

hey bexx, he suggested the two stages as my breasts are totally different, theres significant asymmetry as well as needing a lift and implants on top, im a mess lol! sultan hassan said he preferred to do the two stages as well but would be happy to do it in one go whereas james wouldnt give me the option of the two in one as he said there was too much to do in one go. im going to see adrian richards in 3 weeks time and hoping he'll have better news for me but in case he doesnt, i wanted to have an idea of price for the two stage in mind. now that i have the quote,i still feel its an awful lot xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st September 2013, 11:34 am

You don't get if you don't ask babe shrug 

Its not going to hurt to go for it and contact James about his half price offer is it... If they say no again, you've lost nothing but know exactly where you then stand before seeing Mr Richards and making any final decisions. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 1st September 2013, 11:39 am

thanks cookie :) i think its coz i just feel cheeky contacting him again, i hate money discussions, but at the same time, the quote is still notably high and seems standardised as if its just a normal request. xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st September 2013, 11:57 am

Forget cheeky babe - this is business and James is a business man. He's used to negotiating, so if he was happy to discuss this with you and his team came back with a different offer then if it were me.... I'd give him another nudge and see what he say babe :ok: 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 1st September 2013, 12:00 pm

I understand what you mean about feeling cheeky, I hated the haggling with transform lol, always cringing on the inside but I do agree with cookie, the worst he can say is no so you may aswell go for it :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 1st September 2013, 12:05 pm

yes very true, i suppose i have to think more like its a business deal than nagging someone for dosh! i might just drop the clinic co-ordinator a line first and see what she suggests. on another note ive updated my avatar, i think it highlights the difference in my boobs without scaring people with a topless shot haha! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 1st September 2013, 2:33 pm

Aww I'm sure nothing bothers the ladies here, we all know what it's like to hate our boobs!! Even though you arnt a straightforward case, the results will be even that more amazing for you :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexx9 1st September 2013, 3:08 pm

Bet mr Richards would be worth seeing for definite
He is meant to be an excellent surgeon, my friend had her pips removed and re aug with him plus a tummy tuck... He is god in her eyes. Good luck with your investigations xxx
Bexx9
Bexx9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 3rd September 2013, 8:59 am

yes i read about mr richards carrying out a load of pips removal ops, he seems very thorough so im hoping he can offer me a compromise xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2013, 12:01 pm

lumpybumpy wrote: on another note ive updated my avatar, i think it highlights the difference in my boobs without scaring people with a topless shot haha! xx
Ahhhhh yes, I can see the asymmetry babe. Awww really hope you get better new from Mr Richards sweetie. Hug  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 3rd September 2013, 12:05 pm

thanks cookie :) im keeping fingers and toes crossed, im off to london to see the surgeon, not the queen lol, two weeks friday! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 11th September 2013, 6:17 am

Hey Lumpy - how are you sweetie.  Just read your post panic .  At least you've got your appointment next week and hopefully you will hear the news you want.  I personally couldn't justify spending that amount hun, but that's just me.  If push comes to shove, I'd just have the uplift and see, you never know, you might be happy with that alone...

Anyway, fingers crossed for next week sweetie - keep us post Hug x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 12th September 2013, 8:15 am

hey hun, lovely to hear from you, hope you enjoyed your holiday! yes it is disappointing as it seems they havent read the brief about what james suggested. at the moment im waiting to see adrian richards says but i really hope i wont have to have the 2 ops, i wouldnt pay what they're asking so i need to find a surgeon who can perform the op in one! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 12th September 2013, 9:04 am

Yay your still around :))))))))

Had a fab holiday BUT never going with family again :(((

Well sweetie you've not got long to wait and I promise I will keep everything crossed for you. What time next friday ? Are you feeling okay in yourself sweetie? Think positive x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 12th September 2013, 9:07 am

aw no, did u find it stressful with everyone?? i find sometimes you need a holiday to recover from the last one when they're like that!

my appt is at 3.45 a week tmrw, getting the train up at 10.30 so got around 2 hours to check into hotel and get ready for it, its not too far from where im staying but i'm praying we dont get a delay! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 12th September 2013, 9:12 am

Yeah it was stressfull - step daughter and baby came with us... paid for everything - her flight villa hire car and she is one lazy ungrateful selfish cow... NEVER EVER AGAIN...

Anyway, im sure you are leaving plenty of time sweetie. Positive not negative thinking mrs... ;))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 12th September 2013, 9:18 am

ugh i hate that, people are so blind to how ungrateful they can be! you can just focus on yourself now and saving for those boobies!! yes i will channel positive thoughts this week, fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky lol! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 13th September 2013, 5:37 pm

WHAT? Thats a rip off! I'm having both done at same time for £6600 at Spire,  go elsewhere hun !
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 13th September 2013, 5:46 pm

i know hun its crazy but since i had that consult i feel floored by it and im really hoping that the surgeon i see next will be happy to do the 2 in 1 go. i realise that the asymmetry causes extra problems but the thought of the two ops and the cost on top is just a no-no for me xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 20th September 2013, 12:41 pm

Lumpy.... I forgot to wish you good luck for your consultation today. Keeping everything crossed for you sweetie and hope you get the answer you've been wanting so much. Keep us posted ok... X
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 23rd September 2013, 6:57 am

hello my lovely, i've updated my consultation experience in my boob job diary, please read it when you've got time, i guarantee you'll get a giggle out of it! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down