Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First appointment with Mrs CC Kat

+2
lumpybumpy
Lias6246
6 posters

Go down

First appointment with Mrs CC Kat Empty First appointment with Mrs CC Kat

Post by Lias6246 14th August 2013, 12:21 pm

Hi all

I've just had a first appointment with a PCC at Transform in Birmingham, which was a bit of a waste of time really as she gave me everything she had just told me in a booklet. I went for a consultation just to have something to compare Mrs Cc Kat with as I have heard rave reviews about her. I have had to book another appointment with Transform to see a surgeon and it's quite difficult as I have 2 children and one is only 7 months. I don't mind her coming in but I don't want my 3 year old there so I have to keep arranging child care which is difficult.

My question is does anyone know what happens on your first appointment with mrs Kat? Does she go through sizes or just give you the basic ba information? Do I need to keep having appointments with her or is it just the one which will give me a good idea?

Thanks in advance

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

First appointment with Mrs CC Kat Empty Re: First appointment with Mrs CC Kat

Post by lumpybumpy 14th August 2013, 12:47 pm

the PCCs are not very good hun, they only try and sell you the product, they are not medically trained so by all means ask them for the aftercare policy (in writing) but the real focus is with the surgeon, thats where the key questions come in, they will be operating and they can advise you on what's best for you. mrs kat is supposed to be fantastic, she is BAAPS and BAPRAS accredited and quite a few girlies on here have had her recently. i should imagine she'll discuss everything wth you fully from sizes to placement and profile, etc plus the recovery of course, it wont be like transform's PCC meeting xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 14th August 2013, 8:18 pm

I had Mrs Kat and she is fantastic. Her consultation is very thorough. She will discuss everything with you and ask what you want to achieve, then she does an examination of you, draws on you and shows you what you can achieve and takes measurements of everything.. even things you wouldnt think you could measure!! Then she goes through sizes and shows you before and after pics of her patients and then you get to try on the sizers with her nurse. She covers everything in the consultation but if you want to see her again you can for no additional charge.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th August 2013, 4:54 am

Mrs Kat is a BAAPS surgeon lovely, so they tend to give more time to their patients and giving them more detail about what's involved in having the surgery... If you're looking for a surgeon to compare I'd suggest you see another BAAPS surgeon lovely, if you're seeing Mrs Kat through Spire I'm sure for the consultation cost this gives you access to 3 free consultations so maybe use one to see another surgeon and save the third as a second consultation with your preferred surgeon.

Unlike Transform Spire don't use PCCS (who a complete waste of time and I'm sorry you weren't aware that you'd be seeing one babe) you will see the surgeon only.

So I'd reasonably pass on Transforms surgeons hun (BAAPS surgeons don't seem to gravitate toward the large commercial clinics) and see a surgeon on par with Mrs Kat, which would be another BAAPS surgeon. You could also try MyBreast if you preferred a different clinic, they charge a £25 consultation fee lovely, so not too much to lose in seeing someone there if you preferred. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 15th August 2013, 9:00 am

Hi Cookie

I didn't even think of that! You are an expert!! To be honest I just assumed the big chains would be expert surgeons and didn't think I should get another appointment with the same qualified surgeon. You are absolutely right though. Thank you! I'm so glad I found this forum.

I have researched loads about the operation etc but didn't think to check out what would be involved in the first consultation with Transform (durrrrr)

Thanks again for all your help everyone :-)

Xxxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 15th August 2013, 9:16 am

Hi Lisa. Transform got me with that too, I was so angry at being mislead on that first meeting. They told me nothing more that what I had already read on the website, and were then really pushy about booking to see a surgeon with them. Not even a booklet about the surgeons and their qualifications, just a list of who was available when. I walked out and had nothing further to do with them. (I'd also realised at this point they were partnered with Optimax, who had been hassling me for years about getting my eyes lasered, even when I told them umpteen times Id already had it done). Waste of my time, petrol, and holidays taken from work.

I agree, try and get in with another BAAPS for comparison. I wish I had, thats one thing I regret about mine.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 15th August 2013, 1:49 pm

Hi Charlii,

Who did you end up going with in the end if you don't mind me asking?

My husband was off this week so I arranged the appointment when he was off and when my friend could have my 3 year old. You're right, it was a waste of time, petrol and child care!

I'm really glad that the appointment next week with Mrs Kat won't be a waste of time!

I need to google another baaps registered surgeon in the midlands are unless anyone has any suggestions please?

Thanks again xxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 15th August 2013, 2:04 pm

I went with Mr Sulaiman with The Hospital Group. I saw my surgeon first then the PCC to try some implants on and discuss costs etc. So far so good!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 15th August 2013, 2:15 pm

Lisa6426, I'm going with vik vijh, he's based around the midlands he's BAAPS, BAPRAS. He's listed on the general medical council too. I did lots of research and he came out with glowing reports. There's loads on the Internet about him. Just look him up...... I know there's a few girls on here who can reccomend others that are BAAPS..... 
Good luck Hunni. X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 15th August 2013, 2:34 pm

That's great Charlii thanks. Bizziboobs I will definitely google him and book an appointment! Thanks for that. Good luck with your new boobies :-)

Does anyone know what the time scale is for baaps registered surgeons? I'm looking to get them done in November as hubby has a week off work but is that too soon? Transform basically said I could have them done next week!

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 15th August 2013, 2:54 pm

Thanks Lisa, I don't really know what the time scale is. I know when I booked I  wanted September so they were quite accommodating. I know he was on holiday in August and he's also doing a t.v programme,  called last chance salon where he's correcting shoddy surgery......  3rd series now, it's worth a look, amazing what they do......
I know he's at the queen Elizabeth in Birmingham, spire Worcester and couple other places....
I don't know whether November too soon, wouldn't think so, as they do get cancellations too. Worth a try. You could always ring and ask them....
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 15th August 2013, 4:20 pm

Hi Bizziboobs,

Thank you that's great!! Wow he must be good then! I will check it out. I will definitely give them a call to inquire.

Mrs Kat is more expensive than Transform but when it comes to a good surgeon I don't really care!

Thanks a lot xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 15th August 2013, 4:25 pm

I was like that too Hun. I just thought I would rather pay the extra and know I'm in safe hands. You can't put a price on it.... The consultation wasn't rushed, it was very thorough. I was very happy, I'm having eyes done same time too. Must be mad. But gets it out of way.
Exciting times ahead! X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 15th August 2013, 4:29 pm

Never let cost make your decision for you, always go on who is best for the job :ok:
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 15th August 2013, 4:58 pm

Yeah me too, they are cutting us open and putting something in our bodies after all! I don't care how much it costs to get the right surgeon. Ooo eyes at the same time, at least that's only one lot of ga though! I hope it goes well for you and you get fab new eyes and boobies!! Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 15th August 2013, 5:14 pm

Awwwww thanks Lisa, it was something I wanted and was cheaper to do 2 together so I thought go for it. Hope I can see my boobies......... Could be a nice surprise... We will both have Christmas boobs!!!!!!! X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 15th August 2013, 6:56 pm

Ha ha that would be a plus that you could see them!! Yay Christmas boobies. I will just be glad to get rid of these pitiful excuse for boobs!!

Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 15th August 2013, 8:43 pm

I'm like that as well Hunni, just think... Lovely party dresses at Christmas....... Out with the old in with the new I say!!!!
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 15th August 2013, 8:47 pm

I hadn't thought of that! I will have to get a new wardrobe in celebration dance 

You only have a month an a day I bet you're so excited!!
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 15th August 2013, 8:54 pm

I am really excited..... I'm wishing the next few weeks away......x 
I really hope you get the date your looking for..... X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member